How difficult would it be to date a Brit-bong girl being an American?

How difficult would it be to date a Brit-bong girl being an American?

I find their accent sexy-as-fug and their "humour" cute and quirky.

Attached: bong.jpg (1300x957, 111K)

Impossibly hard. Forget about it, fatty. Everybody in Britain hates you obese retards. Even the most scummy working class girl wants nothing to do with a yank.

Oxford femanon here, I'd rather get gangraped by pakis than go anywhere near an American.

They don't find us manlier than British guys?

>rather
Chances are you will, m'lady.

Ehh I went to London for the first time over summer and piped this englisb girl after the notting hill carnival. U have the novelty of being foreign but that only helps if ur decent looking + interesting

Why are they so snobby?

>Notting hill
Not user but it's basically where rich snobbish just adult whores can go do what they want with their friends. Fucking whores.

everyone in this thread is trolling you.
if you are tall, good looking, and 'smooth', any girl from any nation on the planet and any girl of any ethnicity will like you and want to bone you.

Isn't it true that most British girls is being motherly, feminine, modest, cute, intelligent, and loyal.

I heard that they love to cook for you and are also quirky, they are usually thin and have a good sense of fashion.
And those accents

Im honestly jealous of britbongs or eurobros in general.

>Isn't it true that most British girls is being motherly, feminine, modest, cute, intelligent, and loyal.
you're so wrong. bong girls are some of the most trashiest women in europe and the world in general. they're disgusting, extremely slutty, obnoxious and loud, ugly, and fat.
americans are so dumb and deluded.

Well fuck, I thought girls like that were a minority and you guys were hording the cuties.

So essentially you're fucked on either way.

Just wear a cowboy hat and gun holster and say youre from texas.

Gun holsters are considered a deadly weapon in Britain though

Anyone else think black girls with British accents are jarring?

America should colonize Britain, Mexico, and Canada

i am a british guy, and i want nothing more than an american girlfriend.

american girls are cute as fuck

the grass is always greener.

ok, first off, you seem rather insecure.

secondly, they aren't attracted to americans. i'm just being honest. if you want to pick up a british girl, you need to use your personality.

Not automatically knowing everything doesn't make you stupid

Luckily I am from Texas.

Does this actually work? I even have a bit of a southern accent.
t. Texan

Genuinely asking: do Brits find American accents attractive, endearing, funny, or what have you?
I know most Americans go crazy over bong accents, and I've met a few bongs themselves who told me they like certain American accents (like the valley girl/Californian accent, or Southern accent) but would you say most Brits in general like American accents? I know they're very common & you hear them a lot in media, so you might get desensitised to them, but the same can be said of someone who watches a lot of British media.

No girl here likes mutilated cock, so very.

No. They're mocked in person and only tolerated in films.

Greasy yank faggots

Don't know why but have a strong feeling that if some bong went to a regular american night club and spoke with their accent, they'd get mounted on the dance floor.

Attached: 1544320053773.png (500x332, 125K)

>Genuinely asking: do Brits find American accents attractive, endearing, funny, or what have you?
It varies a lot from person to person. Me and my friends think they're cute. I personally don't like the southern accent, but girls with those midwestern accents are adorable to me.

like i siad, it varies from person to person. there isn't a culture around it like there is with british accents, though. That said, if americans heard what northerners sounded like, they'd be disgusted.

>I know they're very common & you hear them a lot in media, so you might get desensitised to them, but the same can be said of someone who watches a lot of British media.
We don't hear american accents on TV, but suddenly hearing them irl is really strange. I remember there were a few Americans at my college, and they sounded like they were from films. I think we now assiciate the accent with media in general.

It happens.
Brit accents can fuck american wives.

That's a nice idea user. i'm going to the west coast in March for some travelling. maybe i'll stop being a virgin.

Northern English accents are the absolute best bong accents. Genuinely.
When I hear a person from somewhere like Yorkshire/Leeds talk, I instantly fall in love. I feel like northerner guys would be literal pussy magnets.

just come to bongland our girls are stupid and easy, they will probably find your americanness entertaining, this is assuming you arent a fat

> american
> not fat
lmao

>When I hear a person from somewhere like Yorkshire/Leeds talk, I instantly fall in love

I can agree for Yorkshire. Sounds wholesome. But come on, you can't say Scouse is attractive.

>all these ameritards think Scouse accents are great
You'll fall in love with the monstrosity that faced worser rapes than Jimmy saville victims named, the Birmingham accent

*bermenghem

> they're disgusting, extremely slutty, obnoxious and loud, ugly, and fat.
Wow, sounds just like American women.

All non fat Americans have extremely efficient metabolisms and still eat as much as other Americans

brit femanon here, its not difficult i know plenty of girls that have dated seppos before

Attached: 5595cd54875a5b1a28cbb6902fa2c141e5e349e9_hq.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

>femanon here
No one wants your opinion, cunt

Attached: 1544404997395.jpg (1024x768, 292K)

hurr durr nobody wants ur opinion

Attached: 1515511810551.png (447x559, 309K)

Fuck off you nigger whore

they're pretty easy but the easier they are the less you'll probably understand what they're saying.

this is one of the rare cases of her gender being actually relevant to the convo though. op asked about british girls, you fucking stupid autist.

I'm really just triggered that she called us seppos

because they're roasties

I dated a britbong woman for 13 years. Ask me anything you want.

No bong girl will date an American because

>most likely to be fat
>most likely to be racist
>most likely to not know how to fight (muhhh guns solve everything)
>most likely to be absolutely dumb

And the most important part

>doesn't know how to handle bantz

You should just stick to Eastern Europe and find a slav golddigger. You will have 0 chance with British girls, especially proper British girls.

Attached: 5226.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>No bong girl will date an America

I dated one. Numerous friends of hers were also seeing Americans.

How bad were her tea and crumpet braps?

>piped
Normalfag detected. Also no one ever goes carnival except niggers.

I N S E C U R E

Go to any Broit forum. r/askuk, r/unitedkingdom or what the fuck ever. There's always American guys saying they want a British girl, then shit flinging when they're told they aren't seen as attractive.

I'm pretty sure it's insecurity over British accents being big with American girls.

>mfw they're putting in delusional schizo drugs in the mcdonalds

Attached: AMERIMUTT_51.png (500x470, 20K)

>bongs acting like their whores have higher standards than other whores
rofl

>go to reddit
how about you go back there instead you dumb redditor

>dating a br*ton femoid

Mate, there's a reason the men of that land spent hundreds of years travelling literally everywhere else as far as they possibly could.

literally everyone here uses reddit

It's true they have incredibly low standards, they'll even fuck Bangladeshis and Nigerians. But literally anything is better than yanks lmao, even dogs and horses

literally fuck off you stupid crossposting nigger

I did fairly well with Britbong women when i lived there. Maybe it is that I'm part Paki.

Why the FUCK would you want to date one of the ugliest, most picky creatures in existence? Im an American studying in Wales and the average 2/10 girl dates a 7.5/10 guy no problem. This country is FUCKED. Also all the girls in the UK look really inbred and dont know how to dress or put on makeup properly

got me good

this is why british women fuck you

I got hit on all the time by American men when I was in Florida on holiday. Jesus they're so stupid and monotonous. Literally the same thing every time, "wow your accent is cute", "have you ever tried fish and chips before?", "I bet you like drinking tea haha". Vile, disgusting, unimaginative creatures.

Attached: image1.png.jpg (750x406, 186K)

>Im an American studying in Wales and the average 2/10 girl dates a 7.5/10 guy no problem.

bong here. this is true. i am consistently amazed at how girls here date upwards. it's absurd.

That doesnt even make sense, paki people are responsible for nearly every child sex ring in this country over the past 2 decades and nobody likes them

You must be remarkably good looking and smarter than your average countryman. Im an sjw and I wouldnt touch Pakistan with a 100 mile pole

Id first go to north korea

full brit girls r UGLY without makeup but the ones with viking ancestry are usually aight

Attached: 21208635_127611191203640_1933521031_n.jpg (540x540, 34K)

I'm part Paki, but I don't look it. I look like a stereotypical Aryan.

Their accent is the only thing attractive about them. They usually look like crack hos or have fucked up teeth.

The reason you find our accents "sexy-as-fug" is because you never hear them, but over here we hear your terrible mispronunciations all the time, and it's vomit-inducing to hear you talk. The minute you open your mouth around a group of British girls, their cunts will dry up faster than the Sahara during summer.

American in England here

Don't bother. They hate Americans. They have a deep-rooted inferiority complex towards us

Attached: 1482474315850.gif (167x170, 1.32M)

I've actually witnessed some yank tourists try to hit on slags, dumb low IQ slags who will fuck anything that moves, and miserably fail. Saw a group burst out laughing just from hearing the poor guy talk. I felt bad for him and bought him a drink, he was from Wisconsin and an alright guy if a bit autistic

I wonder why. The Revolutionary War was a long time ago. Maybe they're just mad we've done so well

Honestly this, sorry Amerifriend but it's just reality. You'll have better luck with any other type of girl. Brit girls are just not attracted to Americans, plain and simple.

Then why was I able to date one? Several of her friends were also dating Americans.

Americans effectively dismantled their empire just by agreeing to defend them in WWII. The humiliation is deeply seated in their genetics by this point.

as you seem obsessed with saying

Because you are asserting something that is evidently not true. If it was, then this would have not happened.

I was in Majorca last summer and British girls were all over my dick. I got a thick Georgia hillbilly accent and I'm pretty tall so I got lots of elloooooo there's from sunburned skinny bitches

Attached: 1487528627335.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Pro tip: Britbongs love giving it banter but can't take it and get extremely salty.

You'll have better luck with Syrian girls whose houses you bombed. British girls will fuck anything _but_ Yanks. Yanks are generally agreed upon as the most unattractive males here. Even manlet Asians have better chances.

But you don't have to believe me, or any of the replies in this thread. Just google it. Youtube it. Look anywhere you want. It's almost a universal consensus among British girls that nobody likes Yank accents.

Attached: 1508789902354.jpg (464x508, 65K)

it more seems youve created an image of us having an inferiority complex to cope with your own insecurities

I have a thick southern accent and Brit girls always commented on how much they liked it when I was there. They would always mention to their friends that they were dating a cowboy American.

Buddy, don't kid yourself. Your nation is a poodle following the big dog around. Your politicians even admit it. None of you have the balls to do anything about it, either.

why do americans always feel the need to talk about their country being a superpower when they feel threatened? is it because that is all they have, and they can not accept that americans as individuals are mocked internationally?

fiction

coffee > tea

you know I'm right

You don't even register to us. Do you realize that? You laugh at us because we're the main characters. But we don't laugh at you, because we don't even acknowledge your existence. You're nobodies.

Attached: 049.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

your post reeks of insecurity and was sad to read

your whole identity is based on the fact your country is a superpower

it is pathetic

I hate burgers but can't disagree
t. not a bong

i love both user

and coffee isnt american. though america does coffee well

Isn't your whole identity that you used to be a great power?

>Why do people argue back at me?

i dont base my identity around my nationality because i am an interesting person unlike you

lol nice comeback fag

i actually like america and think its a good country

i just dont understand why americans are so hostile online and have such a need to attack others

Wasn't fiction at all. I went to school in the UK and lived/worked there several years afterward.

thanks user

but no, our collective identity is based on far more than the fact we used to be a great empire.

im sure you did

In case you didn't notice, it's defensive

yes and its a very insecure and hostile defence

one brit poked a bit of fun at you and you had a strange rant about how irrelevant and pathetic we are and how america is superior

it reveals that you ultimately only like other countries when they worship you. this is why americans are disliked online. they do not view other nations in the context they view america.

No, it would be great to be treated neutrally. Unfortunately, it's only two extremes. People either hate us or love us.

Oh, and I think you're confusing me with the last person you were talking to

Wanna know what Brit-bong girls are really like?
Watch the Jeremy Kyle Show

i dont either. i think you are just jaded from arguing about it online.

i have been to america lots. and i like it. i dont love it. i dont hate it. it is a good country.

also trying to mock people because they live in a country less powerful makes no sense. i cant control our defence budget ffs.