Waifu general - /waifu/ #9

I Can't Think Of An Edition Edition

Post your waifu, ask questions, discuss each other's waifus
previous:

Attached: 20181214_150655.png (500x497, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dojPAsohvE8
youtube.com/watch?v=6r3l8ibGUEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love my cute waifu Leah-chan!

Attached: leah182.jpg (620x338, 109K)

I have no waifu but still post here anyway!

I claim nobody!

I'll just repost mine from before. Her name is Julie, she's an OC from a few short stories I wrote, and I fell for the character like a week after I established her. ask away Robots

Attached: AllureTail.png (2420x998, 769K)

i was in the process of making a new thread
i called it "waifu general #9: The re-comfying"

Attached: 1538932892978.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

I guess you can get our 10th thread then.

This is why I never make threads...

ive been told i have a knack with words so as long as im around i dont mind making new threads. I dont imagine ill be busy until class begins again which is mid january

Attached: 1540284838278.png (500x500, 118K)

TFW even your Waifu tells you to kill yourself.

Attached: megu sad 4.jpg (588x579, 92K)

Posting the love of my life in honor of the new thread.

Attached: Angela45.png (1032x1337, 786K)

I love you, Violet. Please grow up to be a happy woman.

Attached: 1543485976143.jpg (960x1200, 501K)

I love this ginger cutie so much.

What's she like?

Attached: MeriHappy2.png (894x803, 877K)

Ok everyone im drunk and feeling better so its time to get the new thread going with some questions
>Your favorite quote/action/line from your waifu
youtube.com/watch?v=dojPAsohvE8
>did you ever "date" other waifus before meeting your current one? If so who
Yes, Tracer from overwatch, then taiga from toradora, and now its mio who i am confident is my one and only
>when did you find your first waifu and who was it
I always saw anime characters and thought they looked attractive but denied it because waifuism is seen as taboo but when the overwatch beta first came out i fell in love with tracer and it opened me up to the idea of having a waifu

Attached: 1539689757696.jpg (2560x1440, 132K)

Remember, it won't stop until leahfag stops

Thanks for the bump user
every comment helps keep our community alive and thriving

Attached: thank you.gif (512x288, 453K)

She's somewhat outgoing and free spirited. She was adopted by a rich family from a succubus orphanage (in-universe reasons) and was basically raised like their own child.

She can be reserved and kind too though, because she knows what she is and doesn't want to hurt or kill anyone she went celibate. that said, she's also confident and happy in her own skin.

>thx for the bump
why is this your response to everything? I don't care if this thread lives.

I like Leahfag. He's really down to earth.

Attached: something like this.png (471x410, 107K)

I like your bump. It keeps the thread up on page 1.

cause i appreciate that you are keeping the thread alive

Attached: 14.jpg (964x1079, 78K)

maybe next time fellas
Until then you guys can go back to your /virgin general/ board

Attached: Screenshot (78).png (465x111, 15K)

"Thank you for...always being there... to support us. Sorry, I'm just not good at saying stuff like this."
I wouldn't count it as "dating" but I was considering Yuri from DDLC or Hanako from Katawa Shoujo for a bit.
If you're talking about my first consideration, a friend introduced me to DDLC, and a couple of days after I started playing, I felt that I kind of wanted to protect Yuri. Because of that, I understood waifufags and searched for a 2D girl that I truly loved. After about a month and a half, I found her.

Attached: leah168.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

I hope this thread stays alive too, it's the only reason leahnigger isn't already dumping his shit on our thread 24/7

I don't remember what the dialogue was but she roasts the main character of my stories once and it's a great line.

Serana from Skyrim and Widowmaker from Overwatch, tragic backstories are my thing apparently

Serana was basically my waifu before I knew what waifus were

I guess that means we took him off your hands
Your welcome and were glad to have him

Attached: 1540345499965.png (1200x1004, 1.22M)

could I get some context on who this "Leahnigger" is?

The Leah Poster
Some kids from /vg/ come in here to complain about him because of some dumb discord argument. Hes been nothing but nice here and he frequently adds to the threads so i dont really care what they say.

Attached: 1539689790169.jpg (628x746, 56K)

You haven't though, and that's the problem. If leahnigger sat in this thread all day shitposting about his shitty waifu, no one would care. But he doesn't, and that's why all of this is happening. It sire isn't going to change when he goes to this thread and you keep encouraging him to make himself a part of the community in whatever way he wants and all the other hugbox bullshit that you guys keep peddling to him.

It's a toss-up between her character defining "I am Merida!" and her speech to her mom immediately after that scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=6r3l8ibGUEY

If I did, I surely can't remember them. I've liked other fictional girls alongside Meri, but I've never LOVED them.

See the above statement.

Interesting. Have you published any of those stories or are they more personal?

Attached: AngeryMeri.png (1920x804, 1.42M)

Well i see no reason to discourage what hes doing. As i said before hes not a problem to us, only you so why should we care what he does in your thread. Yourre the one coming into our threads and ruining them over something we had nothing to do with. If you want to resolve these problems take it up with him on discord like you did before.

Attached: mio_akiyama_by_rinni_boo-d61ieeh.jpg (640x720, 131K)

The guy who spams Leah in every single thread every day on /vg/
The guy who rigged a poll on an annual event with hundreds of fake votes to make his waifu win every category
The guy who talks all the time about how much he hates going to /vg/ but still does anyway
That guy

I haven't published them yet because they take place after the book I'm writing (the main character is the same), I do share them on several discords though. I hope to finish my book next year and get it published then, after that I'll also compile all my short stories into a book and publish those too.

I appreciate the interest btw, not many people like to hear me ramble on.

>How would your waifu prefer playing vidya with you? Competitively or Co-Op?
Co-op at first till she figures out how the fuck does a computer even work, then afterwards her competitive self will emerge

>What genre of music would she like?
Probably what now we consider "classical". I sorta associate psytrance with her, but that would be something more belonging to some alternate Alice born in the 21st century

>If your waifu were an animal or weapon, what would she be?
A cat, as for weapon - her trademark oversized ornate kitchen knife

well first of all, many people, to my chagrin, still equate musical taste to a certain personality - while that holds true often, it is not

Second of all, Alice represses her shit to stupid tier. Due to the fact that her experiences with sex were pretty shite, despite not even being first hand, she has basically maximum deleted that section, but the body and subconsciousness knows that the fact that some fucking retard was a fucking retard and did rape your sister doesn't automatically make anything sexual or even romantic bad. So gothic music (lol that a thing?) could appeal to her despite how nonsensical it looks. Kinda like the "big tough guy who listens to some gay ass girly cute shit" stereotype.

And her appearance IS sorta gothic because the entire "gothic" fashion thing is based on some real fucking tacky funeral outfits from the time period, because the folks from that period were obviously yokels who liked to show off at any opportunity - plus the boots have so many straps because the required amount of lacing the things would probably glitch up the brain of the average Victorianigger into permanent pic related expression at such complexity - even the stereotypical clothes they wore that seem complicated is because they couldn't figure out some basic sewing techniques/had trash equipment so one article of clothing had to have 200000 billion pieces, that we nowadays just pull together into one thing

Attached: 478294670409990145.png (882x1152, 1.29M)

I used to make these sometimes, but not the thread break is always timed onto some time we Serbs call the small hours. I'm only here now cuz I just came back from town, a little socializing and shit

Attached: so explain to me....png (720x878, 619K)

Yeah the threads usually die down around 1-2am here for me

Attached: 1540184687965.jpg (960x1280, 107K)

sounds like a /vg/ problem

>How would your waifu prefer playing vidya
She'd probably refer co-op, though I don't doubt that she could get playfully competitive, teasing me and stuff.

>What genre of music would she like?
Julie likes playing stuff like the violin, so classical would be her thing

>If your waifu were an animal or weapon, what would she be?
If she were an animal she'd probably be something like a black cat or something? not a furry so I hadn't given that any thought. If she were a weapon it's likely that she'd be a fencing sword though, something graceful

/vg/? what a bunch of cucks. Get real.

The simple and yet effective "I'm here." The way she says it captures her entire character and essence.
>did you ever "date" other waifus before meeting your current onr
No, not really. She is my first love. I've had crushes on other characters but they were just based on looks and got over them quickly. One such crush was Windranger from Dota.

Attached: 08602bfa3bdda3c972ff3e05760d55ce-dahsb7s.png (587x900, 563K)

aaanyways, wanted to continue the entire "is Alice gothic?" thing, but ran out of space

It's implied that in Asylum, Alice will start to encounter her own sexuality, and due to her figuring out what happened that night, it will be left in quite sour taste. So as she remembers what the fuck even happened when she was 13 (she has, what, 2 mind wipes then?) and takes care of business, after finally recovering and sorting out herself for good, her stance on sexual matters will grow more normal

Still won't change the fact she'll prolly die alone tho, poor homeless women pretty much had no chance of getting married (well at least here, in London I can't say but probably the same - dowries are srs bsns). Alice only has her looks going for her, but her shitty situation makes it so that it will only draw maniacs and less normal people. It is what it is...

Attached: I know you did it nigger.jpg (720x720, 288K)

People tell him to go away all the time, but he never listens. He always comes back because he loves attention. He loves that you're telling the mean /vg/ people to go away. So he's going to go back to /vg/, people are going to tell him to piss off again, and he'a gonna come back here to complain about it. Then you're going to feed him more attention like you're doing right now. That's why it's your fault.

Just a passerby, but you do know that you can just sage your posts if you really don't give a shit about this thread, right ?

>I appreciate the interest btw, not many people like to hear me ramble on.
No problem. I hope you don't mind more questions too. What's the setting like? How does your waifu relate to the setting/characters? How often do you draw/write about her?

Attached: brave_by_chillyfranco-d4wa79n.png (600x803, 414K)

As I said before, I really don't care about this thread. I'm fine with it being bumped to the top forever. My problem lies solely with one little nigger here who likes shtting up threads, and I'm going to be a little nigger shitting up this thread until they tell to make him cut the crap instead of blindly defending him because he posts here.

Youre the ones feeding him attention. Youre coming into our thread to complain about him and put the spot light on him, not us. Were not the ones reacting to the things he does on /vg/, you are. Youre giving a legitimate reaction to encourage his actions, not us. None of us would have even known about your thread if you didnt come in to complain about him so how exactly are we encouraging anything?

Attached: kjjow7knq64z.jpg (776x1032, 61K)

>I hope you don't mind more questions too.
Questions are great!

>What's the setting like?
The setting is medieval fantasy, european based. Julie herself is from Yilgradia, a country based on feudal medieval france, the language is Yilgradian (which is basically french) and her name is pronounced the french way.

>How does your waifu relate to the setting/characters?
She hires the main character who just arrived in the city she lives in to kill a dragon, and for a personal reason goes with her, after that she's gone for a bit but reappears like 5 stories later. She's great friends with the MC.

>How often do you draw/write about her
Well I write about her every now and then, depends on whether she appears in the story, I draw her a lot though, if I could get off my ass I would finish a drawing of her, but I can't be asked to make a background

Your questions, and this entire thread in fact, are actively contributing to a smile on my face, which is kinda rare nowadays, so thanks a lot!

>I am not sure if my opinion matters for much here, but you are entirely fine. All I can say is don't let them get to you at all. You are trying your best to be part of a community, it isn't your fault that they are constantly insulting you.

no i have no problem with them i just think their logic is so ass backwards that its getting kinda funny. Plus the whole edginess of their posts makes it 10x funnier
>posts someones waifu tripping from a show
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>its your fault cause you exist with him!
>we are legion
>either you stop or we keep raiding
>we will destroy these threads!
>we did it guys we trolled a thread on r9k!
Am i really the only one who thinks this is funny?

Attached: collab___mio_akiyama_by_xzdisturbedzx-d4aog3z.jpg (600x923, 72K)

Welcome to /llsifg/, I hope you like it because I guess I'm gonna have to be here a while.

Attached: 1519536867492.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>Your questions, and this entire thread in fact, are actively contributing to a smile on my face, which is kinda rare nowadays, so thanks a lot!
Again, no problem. How much of her character to you have planned out? Do you have a biography or do you plan on developing her as the stories progress?

Attached: merida_by_curly_qs-d80su92.png (800x812, 560K)

you do you man
Have fun being a le troll

Attached: 1543924451349.jpg (480x480, 75K)

I want Zero Two to slurp on my cock like shes sucking that lolipop. her luscious pink hair and devious smile make my heart flutter. I wanna hear her whisper in my ear "Will you be my darling" while im fucking her from behind in the cockpit of the strelitzia.

If you guys can convince him to stop going there because it's bad for his mental health or whatever, I'll never touch this thread again. But not until then.

>How much of her character to you have planned out? Do you have a biography or do you plan on developing her as the stories progress?
Pretty much all of it. there'll be some little things that I might have to add/change, but I'm pretty sure that it's solid. Some of the things require in-universe context that I'd rather not share because 1. Spoilers, and 2. I'm afraid someone'll steal it, but I can share some of it I guess.

Sounds like lust, user.

Share as much as you feel comfortable sharing, user. I've always wanted to try my hand at world-building/character writing but I'm not sure exactly where to start. I have ideas but piecing them together into one cohesive setting is difficult for me.

Ok im gonna go back to comfy posting now everyone

Attached: K-on-Movie-mio-akiyama-34831325-315-500.jpg (315x500, 30K)

I want Leahfag to know that it's because of him that I'm here. Also, nigger nigger nigger.

>A civilized discussion between waifufags
>Oh no, here come the /vg/fags
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>we are legion

"I don't need orders anymore". It was honestly the most powerful thing to hear from her after living her life like a obedient soldier.

No. I've watched plenty of animes and I always thought 'waifus' were just a weeaboo meme I couldn't understand until I found Violet. Now I completely understand and I don't think I'll ever "swap" off of her.

Attached: 1528964157672.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

comfy waifu orig

Attached: 230004517755.jpg (662x376, 19K)

So Julie was born in the city of Yulvat in northern Yilgradia to a succubus matron who left her at an orphanage specifically made for her kind, she was adopted by the wealthy Cielnuit family and raised like their own, she discovered what she was when she did some "self experimenting" when she went through puberty, her parents talked to her about it and to avoid hurting or killing anyone she chose to become celibate. She's worn a corset from the day she turned 15. She had a taste for the finer things, but it all turned sour when she became 22, she was killed by a fire breathing dragon, who turned her into a Sootwraith (a ghost made of smoke), who then enslaved her and made her do something akin to what sirens do, which was leading men and women to their death as food for the dragon that killed her. She tried doing this with the MC, but caved and told the MC this, so the MC decides to hunt the dragon down for her.

What's the MC like, and what do you like about Julie?

Remember Leahfag, this is all your fault.

>What's the MC like?
the MC's name is Yara, she's a 5'3" (1.62m) tall autistic girl with pale blonde hair who's in the Knights of Ash (an order of dragon hunters) she's quiet and reserved, but she does want to do what's right and will help those that approach her, she's also quite friendly.

Pic related, it's Yara.

>what do you like about Julie?
The fact that she's kind and considerate, I've known a lot of people like that personally and it makes me feel comfortable. the whole "went celibate because she doesn't want to hurt anyone" is something that I developed from that when making the character. that she can be playful is great too, because it makes her fun to be around.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (746x931, 879K)

she sounds like a great and original character
i hope everything goes well with the story in the future

Attached: 1543597436453.jpg (3288x2333, 364K)

Very interesting. I like that you draw your characters. It shows that you're really invested in the world. Do you plan on keeping to written stories or would you make comics as well?

thank you, I hope my book and my short stories can gain a following

I don't know if I should do a comic, but I might? if I could get any interested artists

>inb4 leahfag has learned nothing

>I don't know if I should do a comic, but I might? if I could get any interested artists
It's ultimately your choice. It's your creation.

Yeah, I know, I might just keep it as a book, writing has always been my strongest suit

You are right there, gothic fashion is Victorian, so being in the Victorian age alone means her fashion sense is gothic.

You are also right that personalities have nothing to do with the music you listen to. Which is depressing, as that was the only way I could have ever hoped to connect with another.

I don't even have a personality.

that may be a good idea since comics are so heavily based on visuals which would mean relying on others to conceptualize your ideas rather than making sure each part of the story is exactly how you dreamt it

Attached: 72.png (420x586, 420K)

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>we are legion

bumping thread, can't let it die!

>What would a ship named after your waifu be like?
>What was/is your waifu's favourite subject in school?
>Who has had the biggest impact on your waifu's life?
>Does your waifu have an ultimate goal in life? If so, what is it? If not, why do you think that is?
>Where would you and your waifu get married?
>Would you shower with your waifu?

Attached: merida_by_zjeanelle-d6sbwtb.png.jpg (800x1000, 140K)

>what would a ship named after your waifu be like
theseus' ship.

Like the titanic but actually unsinkable.
Easy, mios best friend Ritsu
Lewd but absolutely

Attached: 34.gif (500x281, 530K)

an exploring ship (if you meant the seafaring variety)

Probably languages or music, though she didn't really go to "school", she had a tutor I suppose

her parents, they raised her like their own little girl and treated her really well. I suppose in death the biggest negative impact has been the dragon that killed her, and most positive has been Yara because the huntress helped her.

>Does your waifu have an ultimate goal in life? If so, what is it? If not, why do you think that is?
She didn't, really, though generally supporting people would be her thing

IRL: Southern English coast, love that place
In-Universe: The tip of the Land's Hand peninsula in Yilgradia

Yeah, probably, though it wouldn't result in shower sex because it's difficult, she's celibate, and I've got issues with touch due to my autism

time for a fresh bump

Attached: mio_akiyama_render_by_xsweetielovee-d57xkkh.png (735x1088, 387K)

Riko Sakurauchi is my beloved wife! We are happily married and in love!

Attached: rikopastel.jpg (3150x2290, 658K)

You have to understand he spent a long time harassing people in /vg/ and on discords and made a lot of enemies.

Reminder that Leahnigger
>ruined birthday threads by ruining OPs and tracing shit images
>ruined the divegrass team by rigging the poll
>came on a bunch of figures and objects with his discord pals which they called a "rebellion"
>tried to ruin 2k thread
>gendershits 24/7
>actively shit on raibus like kotori, riko, hanayo, honoka and nico
>blogposts all day about how much of a depressed incel he is
>spends all day on Jow Forums
>ruined the opportunity to have a sing along
>deflects absolutely everything he is told
>has a bestiality folder
>is underage
>throws tantrums whenever he misses first post or/and last post
>namedrops himself and other people
>thinks /ddlc/ and /ksg/ is superior and wants to invite raids
>is an avatarfag
>is an attention whore
>ruined leah posting
>ruined last posting
>is a ban evader

>a lot of enemies
a lot is an understatement, I don't think I've ever seen someone that was willing to stick up for him

>gendershits
I don't lurk trannyshit areas, what does this mean?
Whatever bullshit he pulls in other threads, the one that really matters in this one is his being underage, isn't it?

It means he pretends to be a girl and posts "gross males are bad at video games, all your waifus hate you gross males and are lesbians, they hate males" over and over again no matter how many times they ban him.

And yes he is underage. He's 17 years old.

>harassing people in /vg/ and on discords
but not here which is why we have no problem with him

Thanks for bumping the thread while I was away.
Probably one of those 20s/30s ocean liners, I have a bit of a liking for those
If there was any subject related to music, that would definitely be her favorite. Apart from that, maybe English(as as foreign language) because it's the language that her hypothetical husbando(me) speaks.
Definitely her sister. I don't think she would have been motivated to sing if it wasn't for Sarah.
Yeah. Her goal is to win a singing competition called the Love Live (guess the anime name).
Probably at a place that is equally valuable to our lives, which would probably be the place where we meet each other in person for the first time.
It's lewd, but I think we would both agree to it.
Basically someone posts about how they hate guys or something and somehow they pin it on me. I'm not underage either, but apparently that's the flavor of the month meme.

Attached: leah175.jpg (2048x1278, 138K)

>spends all day on Jow Forums
user, I...

>it wasn't me!

lying leahnigger, we all saw your confessions on discord before you deleted them

Attached: 1497885239497.gif (500x281, 714K)

you are causing all of this, nigger

kek
ogeiwjeijgsnally

They asked about your waifu, leahboo. Leah has a penis. That makes him your husbando. That's what you always say about my beloved Rikoppi, right? You call her Rick.

I'm sorry Leahboo but it is not my wife who has a penis, but yours. Vacate to the husbando thread.

Attached: 1686098674399.png (1058x1077, 1.01M)

>dumb male
>stupid male
>stop being disgusting, male
>girls are so good at this game
>wow, a girl is tier 1!
>males BTFO
>males are so disgusting
when he's not shitting up /vg/ with his waifu retardation he's shitting it up by posting that all day

>being on discord at all
Should be a bannable offence.

>Being a newfag that wasn't around for when Jow Forums was ruled by secret IRC drama

IRC was no better.

should be desu, it would make /llsifg/ a much better place, discord ruins every /vg/ thread it touches
also that would mean leahfag gets banned, so it's a win-win

then why have a discord for your shitty vg threads if its causing these problems for you

yeah lemme just go unplug the discord, why didn't I think of that?