Does losing weight really make you look THAT much better?

Does losing weight really make you look THAT much better?

Attached: 7686E227-97C2-41CA-A794-F74ECB874AF8.jpg (598x687, 86K)

Id post my before and after but i dont want to become a meme or have people know i browse an incel board. But i look way better

yeah. face fat especially makes you not as attractive as you could be

Would YOU fuck YOU, OP?
I didn't think so.

Attached: 1456160440581.png (500x370, 237K)

Dont fixate too much on it is all im gonna say, healthier always means better but you can be like me and be "skinny" essentially but still have no self esteem.
what's in there to lose for you anyway you tremendous faggot, you are already here that is loser tier where im from, its not a house for incels either

Depends
you do look BETTER than when you were fat but that doesn't mean youre not ugly.

went from have to try hard for a singular girl to girls approaching me just by getting low body fat and a little more buff, not even super strong.
obviously if you ugly as hell it won't be as big of a difference, see it as a multiplier to yourself.

There are shit tons of compilations of before/after weight loss fellow fat-user. Read Jow Forums sticker for starters, even if you don't care, it doesn't know to know where to start

People who look better fat are very rare.

Yes! Of course! You worthles lazy fat fuck. Do you think anyone wants to fuck your grimey, pathetic ,sweaty ass? Don't fucking kid yourself and stop bieng gay.

>Don't fucking kid yourself and stop bieng gay.
Tough love best love

based user is based, fuck fat people.

I feel that all my problems stem from me being fat all my life

Attached: 1C8DB249-BA79-4F0E-ABA0-8AC0822676A8.png (1228x1502, 61K)

u can wear the shittiest outfit when skinny and itll still look better than anything u wear as a fatty.

Depends.

Are you between 2 and 300 ibs? Then yes.

Did you fuck up and balloon up to 5 to 700 ibs? Then no, youre going to look gross either way. Either as a fat ham, or as a gross flappy skin-mummy.

Not necessarily, but it at least makes you look human, which is a prerequisite for being attractive, fucking dumb butter golem

This . Im a huge /fa/ head and havent browsed there in a year since gaining 20 lbs. the best part of being a skinny twig is that clothes looking fucking awesome on you and comfy af. Much better than fat or swole.

yeah.

(oringal content wee woo wee woo)

Yes. Humans are literally retarded and confuse tissue and fat for bone structure on a subconscious level.

I am 202 lbs but I don't look like I have a fat body. I have a fat face though which makes me look VERY ugly

No. Some people even look worse.