The average lonely femanon's phone

The average lonely femanon's phone

Attached: 1507776940659.jpg (540x960, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSWnclFYbrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah except the only who text me are my dad, mom and grandpa.

and all of them want your V

Attached: 1543970527367.png (500x276, 177K)

My mommy is my best friend

Attached: 4529638B-AF79-42D4-8189-C36C360F8257.jpg (1242x2205, 545K)

uni=Chad btw

why would you need to talk to your mom that much

>tfw no mommy loving gf to make into a mommy one day

To tell her youre still breathing

lonely femanon here, my phone looks nothing like that
more like "missed calls (5) - Mom"

Gimme ur seed user what are you waiting for

Attached: C6BBECEA-CF2C-4111-8D7B-84795F058708.jpg (1242x1235, 615K)

I your mom checking to See if you still haven't kys?

no she wanted to know what pizza I like since she's too tired to cook tonight

k bby what's your adress I'll send it by mail

well what pizza do you like user

can i smack your ass with a pizza?

Post your convos then. Do it.
You can scribble the names out, just do it.
Do it. DO IT. DO IT, I DARE YOU.

implying i feel bad for not talking to those kind of people

You might be right but this is my lonely phone. The only messages on it are about jobseekers appointments and related shit. I don't even keep it charged much these days as there's no point.
There's not even any point in me having a smart phone.

Attached: image.jpg (717x960, 994K)

much originalgogi

Attached: 54 (2).webm (377x289, 675K)

Angela is that you?

I wish I could frien but I dun know you

What kind of people is that?

based non-smart phone femanon

You have cute hands pls let me marry you

I don't use talking apps.
I literally just have Chrome, a Jurassic Park game, my Email and music.

>a Jurassic Park game

which one

pineapple and ham is my fave

too lazy to get my phone. I don't keep it on me so it's downstairs.

sure

Nope that was a fucking long shot though wasn't it. I mean obviously not?
Chub sausage hands desu
I honestly miss it as a crutch when I sitting alone on lunch breaks, but I can't justify the price when I top this up and a tenner lasts me at least a month.

>18 others
>EIGHTEEN others
Im lucky if I get 2 different people per day. fml

You know, the kind of people that lie to the other one, telling them he's "the only one". Honesty is important. Also, the kind of people that use "nigga" and the laughing emoji.

I'm not very good at dating but when I try I do it one at the time.

>pineapple and ham is my fave

I knew it, im fucking prescient

also, disgusting

>sure
can i lick it off your ass after?

>implying slight chub is not the best
Slight chub and shorter height with black hair and pale skin makes for the ultimate qt

Jurassic World the game.
I got two metricanthisauraus the other day and they've still got 3 days till they hatch.

I could be obese. Let's not assume

Tfw nothing but traffic light and crosswalk captcha tonight

>I could be obese
Does it matter?
Also same. What do you click on those? Just the lights or the lights and the pole parts? I just do the lights.

no no nooooooooooooo why do girls do that??? that's so evil

Attached: 1451181146876.jpg (700x700, 99K)

>too lazy to get my phone. I don't keep it on me so it's downstairs.
That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard.
R-r-r-roastiiiie

a/s/l/interests/marriage status

Unironically neck yourself
Ori

To most guys here it would.

And I don't know. It seems random whether it accepts them as correct either way. Hate it

I actually met the guy who invented the captcha. And yeah they all suck.
>To most guys here it would.
I do agree with that. Most guys on r9k preach about how desprate theycare and how much they want a gf when the reality is they only want a very specific looking woman. Most robots are actually pretty attractive they just have mental health problems.

>I could be obese. Let's not assume
Nothing wrong with that, I'd prefer if you were.

I'm not even obese honestly I just don't really like the aggressive shallowness and unrealistic expectations. Though obese can be fair enough. I like fat guys myself though, I'm not shallow.

I did not think you were obese. I can also get behind the distain for shallowness however I believe that for relationships to work there needs to be a certificate level of physical attraction. A lot of robots I think have realistic but very rare expectations.

truly pathetic
go back to whatever shithole you crawled from

why is it shallow that i dont like fat girls? im not fat so i'm not being hypocritical. they gross me out

>I like fat guys myself
Haha yeah me too Chris Pratt is so hot XD

as if Jow Forums isn't an internet shithole

>if I white knight them enough they'll pick me

>whiteknight
No I just hate orbiters more than attention whores

I don't find him attractive. Not unnatractive of course, but not my type. Everyone ever liked has been pretty odd looking, even ugly. The fat ones were lovely kind guys. Whatever though

I just think the type of guy who goes "anything but fatties" probably isn't a very nice person. Have preferences but don't be nasty with it.

Yeah I'm sure you're alone because of your low standards.

>every femanon is a 10/10
nice!

This. How don't these creepy incel manlet dicklet losers know about body positivity, it's their shitty personalities holding them back.

I'm alone because I'm extremely mentally unstable and can't form relationships. Not because I'm ugly, not even because I have high standards because lol I don't. I really fucking don't.

>That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard.
I don't have social contact with people via phone, therefore I don't keep it on me. Not that hard to understand.

20/f/ct/loser shit/khhv

They would be to me... :(

>I'm extremely mentally unstable and can't form relationships

Why aren't you working in your problems user

>20
So just a late bloomer, things will fix themselves magically in the next year or two (when you say yes).

I don't know. I'm not glorifying people for obesity but I can't imagine hating them to such an extreme.

Then why aren't you working on that? Here's a lesson on how to form relationships as a woman:

- don't be a huge cunt and say no to everything and everyone who's pursuing you

That's about it.

Why aren't any of us? It's the one thing holding most of us back I think. If it were so easy to become outgoing and socially competent we'd all be on different boards

>Why aren't any of us?
I am, look:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSWnclFYbrU
Thread theme
I think it highlights the autism and disorganization very well

go ahead and give me an example of how i can be nice about not liking fat girls. i seriously dont see how it is even possible to phrase it in a way that doesn't come off as insulting. being fake-nice is worse than being honest.

Im working on my problems and improved alot, Im still here mostly out of a habit when I can't sleep

>This entire comment and everything about it
Leave the site and literally kill yourself.

Zappa is shit.

>ct
pls be in fairfield county and marry me

Like with everyone you need something going for you. That could be looks, you could have a personality that makes up for the lack of those, if you have nothing then a relationship is impossible for you.and if nobody is pursuing you because you're ugly, boring and can't talk to people. I'm invisible at best. Nobody has ever approached me except as a bully tactic, and even if someone seriously did I'd assume it was that and shut them down, or just generally not know how to act.

Also I don't particularly want a relationship, I'd only self sabotage with my insecurities and shit. Why do you all think it's the magic fix to everything.

>Zappa is shit.
Just like this thread

>Also I don't particularly want a relationship
And there we fucking go. Fuck off.

By keeping your mouth shut. It's not that hard.
Well done, it's tough. I seem to go in cycles of thinking I'm doing ok then suddenly I've not left the house in two months. I'm not even seeing daylight at the moment as I'm sleeping through it.

I was the person giving the longer responses earlier. I was juts joshing you with the marry part but you do have cute hands. You remind me a lot of myself to be honest.
Why do you all think it's the magic fix to everything.
I think a lot of anons think that until they actually get into one. I was in a pseudo relationship with a femanon and it only fixed things for a few weeks until it all went to shit. Best of luck though, I'm leaving this trash thread.

>By keeping your mouth shut. It's not that hard.
uh, i do, i dont go running around screaming that i dont like fat girls

>I seem to go in cycles of thinking I'm doing ok then suddenly I've not left the house in two months

Yeah you have to develop a routine, it's like working out. Once you have done it for a while it's easier but if you stop for some reason starting again is hard af. Also get a job or something that provide a routine that you have to stick to even if you don't wanna.

>go ahead and give me an example of how i can be nice about not liking fat girls
There's no way you can be mean about it. You don't like what you don't like, you're just being honest.

Yeah my first and only relationship was with someone similarly crazy on here. It soon got abusive and toxic, and I include myself in that. It's not enough to be desperate and alone, to suddenly settle for anyone and expect it to work. It's so draining. I'm better of alone.even if I was with someone Normie I can't handle affection, I've never known it. I'd just drain them and I know that, so I'm doing the right thing and not even trying to find a partner

Meanwhile I haven't left the house in almost 10 years now.

Give link to phone thanks. Need some for a business.

>It's not enough to be desperate and alone, to suddenly settle for anyone and expect it to work.
Of course it's not enough, you have to actually put work into it. You didn't.

>I'm doing the right thing and not even trying to find a partner
That's gunna make some chubby user in this thread mad

Actually most robots already know that fembots are frigid (except when they meet Chad and their pussy ice magically melts). It's just so ridiculous seeing their rationalizations for it.

I'm on the MA border sorry :(

well your the first femanon ive ever seen on r9k from ct so legally you have to be my gf right now

She said no back the fuck off creep.

>She said no back the fuck off creep.

ok how about you're my gf instead faggot

im not a creep i just like smelling panties

Woah man, you need a squire to shine that armor?

thank u skatan

Here's your armour good sir knight

Attached: whiteknightarmour.png (500x617, 195K)

I put in more than he did. Case in point, he wouldnt even shower for me or help with housework. Then he started hitting me. idk
You guys have unrealistic expectations from relationships

Sounds like you just have shit taste in guys

>goes for an actual abusive creep who literally hits her
>eww i don't want a relationship with icky robots i'd rather die alone
Draw your own conclusions I guess.

maybe. I have no interest in trying to sift through similarly damaged shit to try and find another toxic relationship again. I once thought it was preferable to being alone. Thats not me being picky, its me saving someone from myself as much as saving myself from something doomed to fail. Im not capable of relationships/ Its that simple

>i know what everyone else wants better than they do
If it was a guy doing that to you you'd be fucking furious.

He was a robot. He was looksmatch, he seemed nice. But, I dont think mental issues go well together. You can't just expect someone to fix you. if by "icky robot" you mean a nasty woman hating roastie spouter then yeah, thats my only real standard, not sorry

>. if by "icky robot" you mean a nasty woman hating roastie spouter
>goes for an actual abusive creep who literally hits her
Draw your own conclusions I guess.