Targeted individual greentext thread

Thread for TI's about TI's and the shit they gotta put up with.
>been getting gangstalked/"voice to skull'd" for 2 years and 12 months now.
>apparently it's a 2 way sometimes because someone from the first team shot himself and I felt it.
>despite that being a year and a half ago, they still have some team gangstalking me.
>I call it gangstalking but they're not physically doing anything to me, it's just voice to skull (sending signals to my brain).
>anyway I keep asking for some kind of reason or point as to why they're gangstalking me.
>it's one of 3 things, but being a "pedo" is one of them.
>ask them what they're doing about comet ping pong in DC.
>silence.
Yeah thats what I thought bitch. If THIS is all pesos have to deal with, I feel bad for those kids literally getting fucked while gangstalkers get to feel what cunny feels like.
I did mention voice to skull is 2 way right? Besides hearing your thoughts they also feel your entire body since it all just comes down to your brain wave.
Anyway, gangstalkers are retarded, tell me about yours.

Attached: image.png (466x349, 132K)

>jack off.
>one acts like they don't wanna feel it so tey go get "the other" who wants to.
>cum.
>realize that by him telling the other guy I'm jacking off that they want that guy to feel pleasure.
>in turn making them gay.
Checkmate faggot.

>gangstalker acts like they don't know who you are.

Attached: image.jpg (240x498, 28K)

>2 years and 12 months now.
Good thread.

Attached: 1524097374307.png (640x648, 123K)

Voice-to-skull has to come from somewhere nearby - if they're too far away they can't make a stable connection and the voice is still tehnically there but way way way too quiet to matter

Just case around your house and make sure the steretypical van isn't there or something, or anything with an antena dish that points towards your house

Got your attention.

Same, I assume they're a misogynist but i don't know. I can only assume they're into lolcow culture because I'm literally a random

Anyone else thinking about getting a cyanide pill put under a fake tooth? I feel like they're close to kidnapping me any day

Attached: 1544539447304.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

That's bullshit, I've traveled far. They just need to know your location. I've gone without my phone too.
Anyway, tell me about yours.

Gangstalkers are pussies. They won't do shit, trust me. I even have some bit of Masonic background so everything just seems so ironic to me at this point.
I mean if this is for psychopaths they're doing a shit job at keeping us under wraps and from harming anyone.
Honestly if like to actually strangle one of tey ever showed themselves and made sure to show they were actually gangstalking me.
The fact they haven't done anything though proves they're just a pussy sitting at a computer screen.

all of you are just paranoid and most likely suffering from schizophrenia or stimulant psychosis. Literally just start sleeping more, brainlets.

Yeah I agree with you
Most people are just kiwifarms mentality

You aren't a doctor or a psychiatrist. I can sleep all I want, wake up and still have someone talk to me in my fucking brain.
I actually went to go get pills for this shit. No matter what dosage, same shit.
Describe that.
Why would the brain make another identity anyway?

Same here, I was going to be documented for longer but he got banned and caught.

There's also someone with a actual gf e-stalking me, he posted my legal name on his Twitter. Weird shit that people you will never meet can obsess over you

This, how the fuck do I attract these kinds of people?

Make friends online, so you get a reputation. Generic every day stuff. If you talk a lot people will notice you and stalk you.

nigger thats just you talking to yourself. Only psychopaths don't have a conscience. Don't run from it, listen to it.

>schizos used to think the govt was after them
>now they just blame the maladjusted nerds at kiwifarms
What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1543799574717.png (900x810, 686K)

So they're faggots basically.

You talk about the teachers you had at school right? Or mock people you don't like.
It's mundane.

For me its surreal that someone i never met irl was obsessed with me enough to photoshop me and post my personal info. It's wild

My conscience says kill myself and shit.
That's not a conscience.
And I know what my own thoughts are. These are alien in nature. Not mine.
There no other way to describe what it's like other than having a phone call that's constantly on with a person you don't want to talk to.
If you think brain waves can't be tapped into but phones or radio can, you're retarded. A wave is a wave, it just has a different function.

>what is schizophrenia
>what is dissociative disorder
>what is borderline personality disorder

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

Call a shrink ASAP because you have a legitimate mental illness.

See, my gangstalker blames the gooberment but whenever I BTFO any of them they dot seem to care one bit. They don't care about nationality either.
It's just some faggots who wanna be AS CLOSE as possible (in your brain wave) so they can live with their husbando/waifu.

Talking about people you remember is normal.
Talking to people you don't know like you actually love them is not.
Being able to feel what they feel is unnatural and wrong, but hey if you wanna prove a human hive mind exists, now are time.

>take pills.
>talk to shrink.
>still happens.
Wow, great job.

Been gangstalked for about 8 years or close to that now, not sure what the reason was, either because my dad's a Mason and I'm not, because I got involved in conspiracy theorize or because I regularly used GLP back in 2009 when the whole "The Nobody" thing was going on... could also be other reasons, does anyone actually know why their stalked? in any event it gets worse than voice to skull --- continued

>If you think brain waves can't be tapped into but phones or radio can, you're retarded
you drooling mentally ill retard, phones and radio can be tapped into because the information is sent to and relayed to its destination via cell towers, satellites, etc
your brain cannot be "tapped into" because your brain cannot physically transmit or receive "brainwaves". therefore, there is no way to inject or receive "brainwaves"

just get off Jow Forums and check yourself in to a psych ward before you hurt anybody

>you idiot!
>technology is used to tap into waves.
>but brain waves don't count because they're brain waves.

Attached: image.png (293x302, 140K)

Pretty sure this happens to me, it goes away when I take antipsychotic meds, but comes back when I stop. When I stop the meds I always get thoughts that I will die if I don't keep taking them. Also I have no idea why it's happening to me, probably just posted my picture on the wrong website at the wrong time I think. There's a chance that I'm just a legit schizophrenic but I actually think it's a bit of both because I had thoughts which were literally impossible but predicted the future many times in the past (engineered to seem that way by g stalkers) and mental health issues run in my family. Also they try to make you think that you are a pedo by putting those thoughts in your head in the first place. Any thoughts or comments?

for one thing they may try to lobotomize you through a variety of methods, also if they can get you in the right setting they can turn organic portals and the like npcs if you will ultra violent against you literally try to mutilate you, difficult to survive those so I tend to warn people about that, nothing you can do about it in the aftermath but they may do that several times to you. further they can also send invisible people to assassinate you, or use a rifle at long range even just to piss you off. there's no amount of paranoia high enough or preparation. stuff will just get worse, also they also used killer robots on me once. so they can do that too

Go join your fellow schizophrenics

Anyone else think the number of pedo/rapists is a lot higher than most people would think?

I'm starting to think that there is a lot of date rape going on in society. Like parents casually fucking their kids, parents prostituting their kids to pedos. "straight" male friends date raping their other male friends. People getting fucked in gym lockers and at festivals.

I think they record all this shit as well and put it on the deep web or share it within their small groups. So I'm thinking there are defo some police in on the whole thing as well because there should be way more arrests going on.

A lot of faggots as well. Like so many faggots. Dudes doing the whole "choo choo brojob" but because they don't kiss or touch balls or whatever it makes them straight. Or like dudes raping smaller men and thinking this is straight because they are being dominant and really manly.

I think women rape dudes a lot as well, especially if they're butt ugly, they gonna drug you and grab a strap on and fuck your butthole.

I just think that dudes aren't warned that they can get raped so they literally don't even realise it can happen.

I mean come on think about it for a second. So many dudes get raped in prison, so surely the same thing should happen outside of prison?

Anyway, idk, trust nobody boyos.

Nah, they just mocked me casually. They had a active normal life and wasted their time on me. It was mundane

Drugs didn't work for me, but I mean you can tell what is your own thought. Feeling are different, but if you can tell that a thought isn't your own then you'd know.

Based user
People cant avoid their own parents though, most people are abusers themselves but they think they're harmless.

>but brain waves don't count because they're brain waves.
you're right, they don't, because the human brain is much more complex and functions much differently than a fucking cellphone or radio

this board is not a safe space for schizos, go check yourself in to a psych ward

Sometimes it's hard to distinguish which thoughts are your own and which arent, also you can't trust your bodies responses to stimuli because that can be messed with via the brain also

I've definitely have been gang stalked for at least five years. For me it's mostly people following me and harassing me (subliminal harassment and outright harassment). I have a kind of funny experience from yesterday.
>go to two different stores
>some guy followed me at both stores
>as i'm leaving the second store he gets in his car and turns it on (he parked right next to me)
>i get in my car and wait for him to leave since i don't want him following me
>i waited for three minutes and he didn't leave
>as soon as i start to drive away he immediately follows me
>we get to red light and he starts revving his engine to try and harass me
>i just ignore him
>he gets pissed and drives away

these people have been stalking me for five years they are going to have to try harder than that.

I wish you really knew what it was like, but without the reproductions of actually being gangstalked. Who knows, maybe the world really should experience it to understand.
I dare you to look deeper into this. The whole shtick. Look up TI acceptance groups and shit and do your own research. There is even videos on YouTube about this shit.

>been getting gangstalked/"voice to skull'd" for 2 years and 12 months now.

Attached: 1540934856172.jpg (904x580, 149K)

I thought I'd post here for once considering this place is littered with "mentally ill" people.

Well at least you acknowledge that you're batshit insane.

That's bullshit considering you can be kept alive by just making sure You have oxygen being pumped into your brain, and then being able to sift through stimuli like it was normal.
We aren't as complex as you think. It's current year. You think we haven't stepped up our medical game from keeping a dogs head alive and subjecting it to sounds and visuals?
Retarded.

Sober, I feel like I can distinguish it pretty easily. They use buzzwords like its an unlimited resource, and they have a different voice.
You can tell if they use microphones too by the way they use words that have a pronounced "PUH" sound.

Y'all have schizophrenia. Gang-stalking does not exist.

Think for a second about how much money it would cost to have, say, five people stalk you for 12 hours a day. Let's say minimum wage in your state is $9.
5 * 12 * $9 = $540 for a day of gang-stalking, or $197,100 a year. And that's assuming this person hired minimum wage workers and not PIs. The average PI makes $21 an hour, so a team of them would cost $1260 a day, or $460,000 a year.

Who the fuck do you think is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars a year solely on following you, for whatever reason? Unless you're an Iranian-born nuclear physicist or some shit, you are of no interest to the government or any important people.

What's really happening is that your brain is releasing too much dopamine in areas such as the amygdala. Dopamine helps form connections. Fear + too many connections = "these people are gang-stalking me".

Please see a psychiatrist and get help.

Exactly. As I've told my own, if they want anything to happen, they're gonna need to get physical about it, but I know they're just nerds.
Hopefully you get to clobber yours some day, teach them to not be so "courageous".

It's funny, I haven't listened once to him, but I feel like if I did I'd know some of the shit he was talking about. If love to talk with him.

Okay, I'm batshit insane because ive got people in my brain. I mean shit, we've got a people that believe repeating numerate and something but my last post doesn't count at all? Alright.

want to provide some evidence for that textbook example of disorganized thinking you just shat out?

The government literally prints billions of dollars a second. Money is no issue. Look at groups like Scientology who stalk their members who leave. They don't have nearly as much money as the government and they don't struggle to fund their stalking activities.

It happened to me, it was only online stalking and he apparently had connections to kiwifarms because I was posted once.

He and I never met up irl and never will

You are all posting in a Justin thread.

>The government literally prints billions of dollars a second. Money is no issue.
What reason does the government have to spend $200-400k on following you, specifically? What valuable intelligence do you provide to them?

Solo stalkers do exist. I'm specifically addressing "gang-stalking", which is a common paranoid delusion.

I forgot to mention he mocked me with his friends too, that's how he got screenshots of me. I think he deleted all the posts he made about me though, but its mundane

The money thing I get, but the whole "you have to be important to be gangstalked" thing is ridiculous. If I'm being gangstalked, then I'm being gangstalked. Simple as that.
I mean hell, I'm pretty sure if know by now what makes me so important to be gangstalked by now dot you think? Don't you think any of us would?
All we can do is try to put into words what it feels like. That's all we can do.
To me it feels like a fucking shitty phone call I can't hang up from.

Yeah same
For me its mundane drama, and one of the people doing it admitted he wasted too much time on me and deleted everything they saved of me.

Hopefully your guys leave you alone

What, the video of a dogs head being kept alive? Google it yourself. It's on YouTube. All I'm saying is that if they could do that back then, think about what they can do now. That's as simple as it gets.

Attached: image.jpg (786x671, 77K)

>what is inflation
>why would the CoS have actual reason to stalk a very limited number of high-ranking defectors

Attached: 2l0ahe.jpg (415x470, 33K)

>I mean hell, I'm pretty sure if know by now what makes me so important to be gangstalked by now dot you think? Don't you think any of us would?
There is no reason, because it isn't really happening.
Psychosis is like a dream - it feels real until you "wake up", so to speak. If you see a psychiatrist, they can give you drugs that correct your dopamine imbalance so you don't have to live in fear anymore.

>tfw being gangstalked by the glow in the dark cia niggers

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you're insane dude, seek help

why would any of you be so interesting enough for people to waste their time and resources tracking you and fucking with you? none of you are that important or interesting. if this technology was real it would be used on everybody in politics from every country, not random Jow Forums fags and random losers. go see a doctor you schizos. you can live a normal and happy life on anti-psychotic meds.

It's not intelligence they are after. The fact that they can gain brain waves is enough to do it. The entire feeling of a person. Thoughts. Mind. The bodies touch and senses.
Have you any idea what a thought really is? Imagine a cube. Got it? You just used chemicals to build a shape in your mind. Those turn into waves. Imagine if you could copy waves. Oh wait.
I bet you could use thoughts/brainwaves as crypto currency just to name one reason. Bam you just imagined a coin.

None of those sentences make any sense. Please see a doctor and tell them all about this.

>some russians kept a dog's head alive for a couple hours
yes, because that's concrete evidence that you're being "gang-stalked" with hyperadvanced technology that does not exist.

you have schizophrenia, which means that you have a dopamine fuckup in your brain, which means that you are obsessively making connections where there are no connections, leading you to use the supposed extremely rapid advancement of technology to justify your paranoia

>think about what they can do now
how about you show me?

It happened to me and my "hater" admitted he wasted his time on me, he removed all the screenshots he had of me

But they can't "gain brain waves" you blabbering fucking head case. You need to take off the tin foil hat and see a doctor

You just don't want to think around your little box.

>be constrained by paranoia and mental illness
>be part of a hugbox of other mentally ill people which does nothing besides amplify paranoia and delusions
>"i'm not in a box, you are!"

Attached: 2bg8a5.jpg (1024x576, 99K)