Come back from work yesterday

>come back from work yesterday
>looking at my security cameras
>see two qt young girls walking to my front door
>decide to open, its to qt 3.14s korean grills
>"have you heard about our lord and savior jesus christ?"
>raised a pentecostal christian but am non-practicing; more of a cultural christian really
>pretend i'm interested cause I want to talk to this qt korean girl with a strong accent
>"so you know, there's God the Father AND God the Mother"
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>qt korean proceeds to show me quotes where God has a contemporary female partner
>"so user, do you want to learn more? come to bible study with us this saturday :)"
>me: "o-ok"
What should I do bros? Something's telling me these are the korean feminists I keep hearing about. But I'm tired of being lonely and I turn 25 next year. I want to settle down with a God-fearing conservative girl.
Am I being tempted by the devil?

Attached: tfw no gf ever (2016_01_05 00_50_19 UTC).jpg (1040x621, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.watv.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=A8vKoU-9AkA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Mission_Society_Church_of_God?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

p-pls respond origindesu

Attached: 1440469622773 (2016_01_05 00_50_19 UTC).gif (400x328, 366K)

WHAT DO I SAY AAAAHHHH

Attached: 20181214_173543.jpg (720x1280, 161K)

>That pfp on a public profile
Dude...

might be fun, just go once atleast if u dont got better shit to do,
you can always say this is nice but not for me and gtfo

>Diego
DIOS MIO
LA CREATURA DEL LOS AMERICAS....

Post a picture of them off your security camera. I'm interested

It's actually just the android pic on my phone. I don't think others can see it.

One sec

>gets invited by at girls
>hur durr what do I do?

I cant even like omg

>diego
stop coming here spic

>Diego
Alright, muchacho, where's your id?

Attached: trumpdonald_020918getty.jpg (640x360, 33K)

hey buddy this board is for people from all backgrounds. go back to Jow Forums

delet this

Here you go user

Attached: 20181214_175322_50_1_91.jpg (1878x1409, 1.64M)

Oh shit they are cute. I thought you were just playing games.

You shoulda fugged them right there on the spot.

I'm telling you user, we spoke for about 20 minutes. Super friendly and energetic.
She looked kinda young tho. Like maybe she was in high school. Would it be weird if I went just to try and get at them?
I-I'm not that old yet.

Attached: 1539208429530.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

Half your age plus 7, user. You tell me if it would be weird

they're moonies. ABORT

Attached: i'm-out.gif (315x177, 1.79M)

Koreans have a few cults like this, they most likely believe the person who started the religion, a man who died 20 to 40 years ago, was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ and is now ruling the world as God and has a wife God, i've read about them on wikipedia and shit before but can't remember their name.
Are you californian? They being korean are probably a few generations into it and will have a lot of trouble leaving the cult, but if you can show them from the bible why the cult is wrong, you should give it a shot, and showing up should be a really interesting experience, you will have a story to tell for the rest of your life, but you may get killed when you leave but that's very unlikely, just don't actually get into it.
Also many cults and many actual religions and clubs or groups and things know the trick to use attractive girls as an evangelistic tool, if you're not gigachad don't think the girl is actually into you just from talking to you a few times, she is just trying to get you into the religion for rewards in heaven or status in the church/family.

Attached: 1479599680878.jpg (715x1000, 154K)

>moonies
They said they're this
usa.watv.org/

Honestly that "God the Mother" thing kinda threw me off too.
Are they related to those 7 goddesses and the korean impeachment thing last year?

Yeah world mission society is a straight up cult who believes a korean dude in the 80s was God don't mess with that shit.

Attached: hanken-tutu-2004.jpg (475x650, 88K)

This is literary how Welcome To The NHK starts.

>pretend i'm interested

Lame

>user dont join, i think its a cult
>dont worry dude, i wont
user Joins A Cult
youtube.com/watch?v=A8vKoU-9AkA

Thanks user. I already replied saying I'd go but I'll just block her number. I'm not ready to get dismembered by some cult just yet.

Attached: 1454322242947.jpg (499x499, 92K)

I just skimmed their wikipedia page, and they don't seem like they'll dismember you, but you should still steer clear. They're definitely a cult.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Mission_Society_Church_of_God?wprov=sfla1
Also, some cults or "new religions" like to use attractive girls for recruiting, because it'll get men like you to react like you did, so watch out in the future.

Bro don't fucking do it. I started actually talking to the Mormons one time and it took months for them to stop bothering me trying to come to my door and shit. Fuck evangelism.

Stay away. The women are a lure.

>this
When I was in korea I got roped into participating in some weird ritual by two qt girls. They advertised it as like a community hangout but it was like worship, you had to chant and stand up sit down stand up sit down, keep chanting, shit like that. And then they gave us food. But when I told the hotel lady she said it was a cult and I should keep away from them. So I did, but during my stay I got approached two more times. I guess they saw I was white and thought (rightfully) that I was an easy target.
And also the left one has a feminist face and body language.

>feminist face and body language.
What? Could you explain this?

My wife is korean so I'm around a lot of korean people, that face is just somehow a feminist face. It's like she thinks of you as an NPC and feels superior, and whatever she says isn't her genuine opinion but a sort of tactic to get you to do or think a specific thing. I couldn't really put my finger on it but it's very typical, two of her cousins have it. The arms crossed thing adds to it as well.

would the cult be a good place if i a want a dom mommy gf?

Dom mommy gfs are a meme user. Women at a fundamental level are submissive, and even if you found one that wasn't the submission would be a facade that you both play up. The point of a dom/sub relationship with a male dom and a female sub is that the female sub is ACTUALLY powerless and couldn't really say no to the male even if she wanted to. With the roles reversed you'd be extremely hard pressed to find a woman who's actually stronger than you even if you don't work out at all, and at that point the fantasy isn't real.

Saying all women are submissive is like saying all men are dominant. That's very clearly not the case.

At their core I can guarantee you that 90% of straight women are. You think a "go getter" persona or being pushy in a professional environment is indicative of whether you're dominant or submissive or not, but it isn't. Some women even get off to being doms or whatever, but their souls still long for a relationship where they're smaller and the male is more decisive, takes the initiative, makes decisions for them instead of arguing, etc.
If you think otherwise you need to stop reading doujins immediately and interact with a thousand random women for at least 10 minutes.

I know most women are submissive, you were just acting like dom mommy gfs don't actually exist. they might be 1% of the female population or something but they do exist.

This.

Neck yourself weaboo spic

>on an anime website
>complaining about anime

Attached: m16.png (850x1200, 318K)