What's your major, my fellows?

What's your major, my fellows?

Attached: 16801B28FF384D8A8903F7ED40C0EA00.jpg (1000x1404, 274K)

I already finished my degree, I majored in ee and minored in cs and physics because it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to major in.

English and Economics.

I'm getting a Master's in English.

This is probably a bad idea.

majored in human physiology with a minor in chemistry.

Attached: qt_reading.jpg (500x282, 64K)

NEET

organic

>What's your major, my fellows?
Depressive Disorder

Attached: 1543736953322.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Now how many of you got employment pertaining to the education you have?

Attached: 1543706327074.jpg (636x668, 73K)

I'm doing an internship right now, it was more about who I knew rather that what I had,

fucking you"re mom

more or less this until i hit my PEAK yearz

I work as an electrical engineer. It took me 3 months after graduation to get a job.

film

unironically

Currently majoring Computer Science, mainly focusing on C#, but learning js and C++ on the side.

saaaaame user original..........

Classics, and I'm in postgrad and have 3 8+ page papers and a presentation all due by Wednesday, and I feel like fucking shit

end me

You're implying I could stand doing another 4-8 years of the same menial shit that drove me insane in high school.
I'm a neet now.

Based EE and STEM posters

Liberal arts and waste of timers. Kys and I hope youre not spending my tax dollars for wasting 4 years of your life.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1237, 992K)

3rd year Mathematics major but I'm doing pre-med too.

Life is suffering. All my semesters are literally 2 science classes, 2 math, and 1-2 pre-med required, plus studying for the MCAT everyday.

Wouldn't really suggest it if you're pre-med unless you're willing to do 5 or 6 years instead of 4. I refuse to be in college for more than 4 years since college here is free for only 4 years so my schedule is pretty much more fun allowed.

I'm majoring in mathematics so I can be an actuary if the medschool thing doesn't pan out but so far I have a 4.0 GPA and all my MCAT practice exams have been great so I'm hopeful.

Attached: 005.jpg (1045x1500, 174K)

mechanical engineering.
big regrets.

>MATH GOOD
>OTHER BAD

English major here, emphasis in creative writing. I know I sound like a child but I hope to be an author someday

How do you manage to get As with that schedule? That sounds insane.

Information Systems, B.S.

I'm 26. It keeps getting harder to finish on time.

Really strict time management pretty much. I pretty much have no time for fun until the end of the semester. Every day is just studying nonstop with little breaks. Some semesters are harder than others for sure though. I had a semester where I took Biology, Chem, Calc, English, Psychology.

Hardest semester of my life, I nearly killed myself.

I used no taxpayer money for my undergrad, but will have to for my grad. Deal with it.

Write me a poem user. Im sure they taught you how to read and write in college

Attached: image.jpg (360x360, 62K)

why not major in biology or something if you're doing medicine?

user pathicus est
labor quotidianum tristis est
vita eius stulta est

Proud of you user. Keep up the grind

Why?

You dont need a college degree to be creative or to get inspiration. Youre wasting your fucking time

Finishing later is better than not finishing at all. There are people that get their degrees into their 40s

I dont have a choice, but I dont know wholl be laughing harder, you on SSI feeding from a trough Im paying for or me with my millions

Nice. See how you got no monetary value out of that? Its a reflection of what your degree is/will be worth

>no monetary value
I forgot you were swimming in money thanks to memorizing random formulas. Are you paying for college? Because I'm not.

school is for losers who want to work for smart people and make products for normies

1. I fucking hate undergrad Biology. At least at my college, its mostly filled with shit that doesn't even matter for what I want to do and its really boring.

2. Backup plan. Even though Biology is a STEM degree, it is probably the worst STEM degree in terms of actual job opportunity. It is also probably the most common STEM degree out there.

3. I want to be a special snowflake on my medical school application. Ideally I maintain my 4.0 GPA and I get in the 520s on my MCAT. I think the fact that I would be a math major on top of that would help me stand out a ton and get more interviews. The medical school I want to get into is obscenely competitive so I need every edge I can muster.

4. Biology is really fucking hard. The material itself isn't difficult but the sheer volume of information being thrown at you is overwhelming. Mass memorization is probably my worst attribute, I would probably do very medocre as a bio major.

5. I just like math. People consider math a difficult major and they're not wrong, but sometimes you just have an affinity for a subject and math is definitely that for me. I enjoy math and its comparatively easier to me than other STEM subjects, Bio to me is infinitely harder than math but most bio majors I've met feel the opposite and think math is insanely difficult. Gotta recognize your strengths and capitalize on it.

Attached: 1544743806147.jpg (1100x619, 106K)

Already graduated making six figures. Didnt pay a cent for undergrad or grad on full merit scholarships. Didnt even get financial aid because parents made too much. Finished my PhD last year that actually paid me back for finishing my PhD through grants. Now Ill make more in 5 years than my parents collectively made in 20 and they have plans to retire early.
Im sure your suicide note will be really touching for what its worth. At least youll leave that as a lasting legacy for your family. At least then you wouldnt be such a burden on your parents.

>major

have fun being in debt for the rest of your life

Shut the fuck up you lying scumbag

>why?
i'm not enjoying it. i've enjoyed one unit so far. I should've just done a maths degree.

National Security and Chinese Studies, with minors in Compsci, Art, and Policy.

Im ROTC so im wasting even more of your tax dollars than the average joe lol

aerospace engineering. so rare to get a job that involves aerospace technology, but oh well. I enjoyed the subjects. I hated everything else about college though.

Attached: 1537933708247.png (924x510, 271K)

Not enough attention from daddy at home? Got something to prove by bragging on arcanine about your accomplishments? lol

Attached: bb2.jpg (242x251, 10K)

CS but I have writing Java so I might as well being majoring in poverty

What have your toughest classes been so far, Jow Forums?

> its mostly filled with shit that doesn't even matter for what I want to do and its really boring
I'm pretty sure that's most schools. what school do you go to?

-Aerothermodynamics
- Aerospace Automatic Control Systems Design
-Chemistry (idk why. just wasn't my thing.)

Journalism major
I do

fluid mechanics. fuck that unit

Chem I was pretty difficult for me even though I had no problem in Chem II and Orgo. Mainly because they assume you have never taken Chem and forced you to learn so many concepts and other shit just to have a baseline understanding of the actual course.

You are barking up the wrong tree if you are bad at mass memorization and want to get into medicine. I have 60 pages of notes for an exam on Tuesday and I could easily stretch that out to 90-100 pages if I really wanted too. That's just for one (1) class.

CUNY Hunter College.

I'm fully aware of what medical school entails. Memorization is my worst attribute but I'm also extremely disciplined and I will study to the very edge of my breaking point to get what I want which is why despite my complaints, I still get As despite everything I'm doing at the same time. So yeah, I'm not worried at all. If memorization becomes a problem, I'll just git gud.

orignally linguistics!

Earth Science

Malfunction

Attached: 1532992386559.jpg (428x500, 80K)

I can make shit up too
>ANONIMUS HOMOEROTICUS IS
>HIS GF NONEXISTENT IS
>KILL HIMSELF HE MUST

Pre-pharmacy

>He thinks STEMcucks are in more demand than humanitiesfags.

Attached: so-many-degrees-so-little-demand.png (740x541, 37K)

clinical science

Where's the one showing it for humanityfags?

Computer science. Everybody wants me to know the ins and outs of systems I have never used before and havn't been taught yet to even get an internship, fuck me.

>CS is the exception
Fucking neato

Mad you cant speak Latin? I can teach you, but as long as you calm down.

Not at all, I'm glad I was taught to speak languages people actually speak to this day, not dead ones.

Yeah but Latin is fun

Also I can speak Spanish and Italian too, and I can find my way around French, Russian, Dutch, and Hebrew. With Latin though, I can read tons of ancient texts in their native language, full of wisdom, humor, and character. In addition to that, I can apply it to the field when translating artifacts (in locations like Pompeii and Ostia).

mathematics.

i work in a factory now cause ive had a panic attack in every job interview i've ever had.
i even researched for days about the industry i work in for a job barely englishspeaking migrants can get.

Interesting theres no humanities there faggot. Selective biasing, seems your liberal arts degree taught you how to bullshit pretty well

The level of cope you have to have to justify to yourself that your degree was worth it lmao what a joke

Cope. Not everyone here is a LARPing scumbag. Uni threads are some of the last places for real posts and discussions

Maths degree is also good, just a bit more difficult in finding out what to use it for

I respect the military but dont condone heavy government spending on it for no fucking reason, so im a bit torn. Youre still ahead of the liberal arts cucks by a long shot tho

Look into military r&d programs. Even if you get in as a grunt, your degree will help to get positions other candidates could only dream of

Nice projection. I get more than enough attention faggot. I was raised properly and Im thankful for what I have because I had to work my ass off for it. I come here to give anons guidance where I can. You do stupid shit, people will tell you youre doing stupid shit, how surprising

Lmao

i major in fuck you colllegea i s for noobs gtfo
lert's be honest trade schol si veter you get no cept and learn something intstantly selfukl, but even that is not needed i work in supermatket and get enough money to live,

it wont even matter in a few years since anything you save and dont spend in like 5 years will be worseless cuz inflaton will be uyea
\