Robot music thread: Not happy edition

Post music that gives you feels,
share your situation with other robots,
and generally wallow in sadness and despair.
But hey! We can do it together!

Lately been feeling really unloved and like the world is so utterly uncaring and cold
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfytPS6j4Cw
And I'm really fucking tired of my existence
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VvH9_2KCEE
Go on frens, share away!

Attached: 1526137724351.jpg (730x542, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKi9Z-f6qX4
youtu.be/KGjC8NQiIiI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCLNwQNGKio
youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco
youtube.com/watch?v=OhqUMFj51X0
youtube.com/watch?v=jlhX6s95YZg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-2eO8FJzk
youtu.be/82kx2AI1Gns
youtube.com/watch?v=zg2076b5Lqc
youtube.com/watch?v=ydnzSwuBjUo
youtube.com/watch?v=t0MGRxm4VLM
youtu.be/8ZzfAmdpIDE
youtu.be/a_bgCHKGl4A
youtu.be/jvAtjDsUYfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=tKi9Z-f6qX4

i always get sad once this song finishes

I want tracks about loneliness but not in the sense of romantic rejection but spending time alone and being a loner in general

Feels music for my beautiful anons
youtu.be/KGjC8NQiIiI

Attached: image.jpg (250x305, 79K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCLNwQNGKio
My go to comfy night walk track.
A shot in the dark but I tried.
Luv ya user, I know that feel even if this song doesn't portray it for you.

Attached: sad_cat_box_2.jpg (750x680, 95K)

user you made me feel all over myself

Attached: 1542673766585.png (574x430, 204K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco
any mystery skulls song is great desu

Attached: 1512793415331.jpg (480x454, 13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OhqUMFj51X0

You guys will hate it, but I love it

>tfw ywn go to spooky places wif ur crew

Weird vibes, brought me back to the good ol days when I had frens, thx for sharing user, and nise doggi

Attached: sad_swing.png (432x420, 445K)

I found myself on r9k when I finally had the courage to ask a girl out, I went up to her and asked if she wanted to go to the movies with me. She replied with "I am sorry but I am not interested in anybody"

I call bullshit because when I was studying at the library on a schoolday she came and sat close by with her friends and orbiters. I am 90% sure she was talking about guys and "the guy I am seeing..", could barely make out the conversation but I am pretty sure she mentioned the word boyfriend a couple of times.

After that i started questioning if even was attractive enough to go after prey like this chick, i started posting my face in soc and reddit and i got 3-5. It devastated the remaining confidence i had built up after years of struggle and self doubt. I dont regret asking her out because i knew i was gonna regret it because she was all i had on my mind at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlhX6s95YZg

Attached: 1544125216421.png (637x360, 267K)

>doubts about the way you look
>seek validation from the likes of plebbit and /soc/
You did this to yourself

Attached: image.jpg (1242x746, 539K)

Hang in there user
This shit be tough don't it
Me and a lot of other anons are in this boat with you
Stay strong man

Attached: 1525918149858.jpg (465x262, 95K)

Nothing wrong about getting an unbiassed rate from strangers that way you know how you look in the eyes of others. It actually opened my eyes to a few stuff I was doing wrong

It is if it makes you feel like shit. Who the fuck cares what others think of you? Self validation is the only thing worth anything and if that validation is based on the way you look, youre no better than the roast that btfod you.

That's not how the real world works user, you cant simply wish for a qt to notice you by being yourself because most likely your current self sucks.

The only validation I need are from close family and friends. The only external validation required is from employers and even then its only to get your foot through the door. Everything else is superficial. Dont try to sugarcoat this in a way that caters to the norm. Thats exactly the way it works.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-2eO8FJzk

Any robot here that could recommend me some country artists? I've been getting into Billy Joe Shaver lately. Already listen to Marty Robbins and Waylon Jennings

Attached: 1532803741156.jpg (1072x1053, 101K)

youtu.be/82kx2AI1Gns
i don't know if you guys will like this but i enjoy it so maybe you will too.

Attached: HappenedToMe.jpg (1079x341, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zg2076b5Lqc

makes me feel ba di bumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbum ba di bum

Attached: 1499748219406.png (402x383, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ydnzSwuBjUo

Attached: 1544735637062.png (225x225, 55K)

this video looks like every small town around where I live

this is a nice song user. i love songs with beats like this so its just another bonus

Here's another for you user
youtube.com/watch?v=t0MGRxm4VLM

youtu.be/8ZzfAmdpIDE
i used to listen to music like this all of the time but i forgot about i. i really need to get back into it

I listen to this song when I drink alone and chainsmoke sitting on the sidewalk at 3am. Sometimes people come and ask if I need help/offer me money. I am 18, lift 5 days a week, and am in college. It just makes me feel even worse

youtu.be/a_bgCHKGl4A

I've got a lot
I just got back home from a nightwalk from a friend's house, this wasn't even close to any of the songs I was listening to, but for some reason it came to mind
youtu.be/jvAtjDsUYfY