So...I posted a little bit on other boards that I just got out of prison

So...I posted a little bit on other boards that I just got out of prison.

I had a guy in my hut (me lived in 11 man huts, not cells at the unit I was at) that was bat shit insane. He would pass notes with this other guy and they made next to no sense...I found one and thought I'd share.

In case you are wondering. Dude's name is Nathan Largent...hes in AZDOC.

Attached: IMG_3014.jpg (1200x1600, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHC3uvzcfV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And the reverse side....

Attached: IMG_3015.jpg (1536x2048, 322K)

Obviously coded message. You were in prison and you don't know this?

>return $this->post;

probably just a run of the mill szicho

The misspellings kinda give a hint. Certain words have uncommon misspellings. "Cheeze" sounds like the dude needed a "Z" and couldn't think of anything with a Z in it that doesn't start with Z. First letters of words get ignored in any kite, being that its the oldest encryption trick in the book.

Lmao...it was not CODE. You doofus...I mean I can see why you would think that. But this guy was on massive amounts of seroquel every day and was straight shot the fuck out. Not a political shot called at all...and the unit I was on was atypical in the sense that it wasn't political. (Didnt pay yard taxes etc.)

Besides, he was white and the dude he was passing notes to being retarded with was a chief. If you know anything about prison, you would know that different races would never send coded messages to each other, that's strictly within races for kill orders and shit.

There may be exceptions but I assure you that was not what was going on here.

Attached: 48378756_2203058503245718_9160782522127220736_n.jpg (1080x647, 56K)

do you think they were communicating with some sort of code?

We're cracking this code now. I'm not leaving the thread until we figure it out.

Fair enough, you'd know better than I. I just calls em as i sees em from my comfy chair on a malaysian table carving forum.

what the fuck did you do lol how long were you there?

If it is a code, the word "lemon" may be the key. Anyone want to do frequency analysis for the fuck of it?

damn that nigga crazy

Attached: maddie wtf face.png (756x773, 656K)

leave user this board is filled with brainlets

I did 5 for "trafficking stolen property" and drug possession.

Yeah I got a group photo with him in there. Wanna see?

Looks like a code to me. I have seen messages from actual schitzophrenics and delusional people before and usually they are still partially coherent messages, derailed with insane ideas.

This looks almost completely random, a bit too random even for a madman, like everything was randomly generated. That's why I think of a code

Lol

You tell me if the guy on the bottom right HOLDING the floor for bearings looks like hes sending coded messages.

We let him take this photo with us because it made him happy fyi. Poor dude would walk around all day picking up cigarettes off the floor in a stupor.

Attached: IMG_2989.jpg (1280x960, 286K)

mightve found something, if you mix the words, it says
>i feel like a freak

Dude please stop. Lmao

Anyways, thought you'd get a laugh out of this. I'm out guys. 5 years of sleeping on shit mats and my neck hurts just sitting here for an hour now.

Attached: 1544413204857.png (337x324, 320K)

>AZDOC
Phoenix, Eloy, Yuma? Where at in Arizona?

Hey, Dude
i feel Like a high school champ of
of hittiNg the freak all night i am
Soul i am ice i am so fly i have to
thiNk two or three time[sic] before and
after i Look in the mirror to be
the heat the eyes and ear of an
pro enforcemeNt ageNt is All[sic] i waNt
i really waNt the most out of my
life experance[sic] i want to feel aboslute[sic]
challeNged to the extremitus[sic]
i hate toothpaste milk and cheeze[sic]
i really doN't know wheN i droped[sic]
out of the police ackademy[sic] but i
enjoy interdememtioN sex with
fuckhole in my mind may im just
cAtAtoiNic ANd Somehow perpetuAlly
embAlmed SwolleN supra a pole
would you dance with gurty and paddy
And baste turkey buttery oR of couce
Mrs. hAZel is justiN say yes yes yes

on line 7 the letter 'n' in the word 'an' at the end of the sentence looks weird.
On line 11 the letter 'a' in the word "challenged" looks weird.
on line 12 the letter 'a' in hate looks weird again.
on line 17 the letter 'a' in the word 'catatoinic" looks weird.
on line 18 the letter 'a' in the word 'embalmed' looks weird.

other things I've noticed that stands out. The letter N seems to always be captialized except for in a few places.
The letter L seems to be capitalized in a few select words.
The letter A seems to be capitalized in select places throughout the letter as well.
The letter S seems to be capitalized but doesn't stand out.
The way the letter a is being written seems to change on a few select words.
There are lots of really weird misspellings.

There is definitely a meaning to this letter to those who know how to decrypt it.

Florence complex.

lollll

Attached: dr gunter zolof gets raided by us marshals.png (507x486, 500K)

I should have included Florence in my list of guesses. Pretty much the only notable thing about it is the prison, same could be said about Eloy. What were you in for?

see
Yeah though, the whole drive back there wasnt shit there that was noteworthy coming from that direction...lol

Attached: images (3).jpg (260x194, 6K)

>lollll
What a great reply. I can tell you're very concerned with my findings. I'm sure you could figure it out yourself since the person who wrote it is probably super retarded since they write words down phonetically. They're black too, right?

Jesus calm down dude I was just taking the piss

Attached: 1544110980226.jpg (125x115, 3K)

And what exactly are you thinking that decoding this will even reveal?

The holy grail?

Even if it was some encoded prison bullshit it would most likely just say "kill X or pay me X" or whatever.

pic related? its that shit youre smoking?

Attached: 0119140132-00.jpg (1280x960, 280K)

So what are your plans now that you finally out from jail? Are you gonna be a good guy now or?

Attached: 1542812916412.png (829x633, 348K)

Yeah thats the plan...Rotting in there makes you realize what a fucking waste it would be to do something to permanently put you away.

Gotta do a fuck ton of parole/probation. But the goal is to go back to school.

Also play vidya when I finally get adjusted. (CoH2 straight up gave me a panic attack the other day...lol)

Attached: 1544135624701.gif (750x528, 12K)

>And what exactly are you thinking that decoding this will even reveal?
>
>The holy grail?
You're the one who posted it. You must think it must have something if you posted it in the first place. Honestly why do you care about it enough to take a picture of it and post it in the first place?

He's in jail for 7 years for aggravated assault with no previous records.
He's probably a paranoid schizophrenic that writes everything in code that only he could understand. Even if someone went through the trouble of decrypting it you'll probably just get meaningless gibberish.

>I did 5 for "trafficking stolen property" and drug possession.

Do you think that punishment was too extreme retrospectively? To me it seems like it.

Dat shy as fuq mugshot.

Attached: bashful as fuck.jpg (480x600, 103K)

Does any of your friends or families contacted you since your out of jail? If so, how's your relationship with them now so far?

I posted it because I thought it was funny, and I REALLY missed this place and the internet in general whilst away.

Most of my "irl friends" have either written me off as criminal scum, which I can't blame them, or are otherwise gone (For instance, my girlfriend from before all this happened, who was my real close friend died in a car wreck a year before I got out...a year ago today actually) so I figured id post it here since I guess I really dont have anyone else to share it with if you want to harsh reality.

Yeah I think 1-2 years wouldve been enough. I had some minor issues with the law before all this. So to get 5 felt extreme...but the pleas started at 10-12 years flat...so after 8 months of county jail 5 felt like a "smoking deal" as my lawyer put it.

Im home with my mother, which at age 30 is kinda suck but the alternative was a half-way house which is just a fucking scam to get you violated more than anything. So I'm grateful that I have even this...seen so many people get out and come right back because they have nothing. I think the craziest shit I saw was someone who's release date and re-arrest date were the same fucking day... :/

Is it going to trip you guys out if I tell you sometimes he spoke in what sounded to be like a Russian/Eastern European accent?

Sometimes though...most of the time he just grunted or would say off the wall shit like in his letter like:

"are you a fruity pebble cowboy?"
"gayboygangster is that you? its me nathan lord bickcock"

etc.

Sorry to keep posting so much, but most of my so called friends, who didnt even write once arent speaking to me, despite being on my facebook...and yet they won't remove me...shit's weird. Was it always like this?

A few longtime buds have said whats up over voice chat though (when I messaged them). These are people i've known since like 6th grade or freshman year.

I think a lot of people are like scared of me or whatever. But I get it...a lot of stigma with going to prison...

still kinda hurts though.

they gave you the option between half way house and total freedom? who the fuck would choose a half way house at all

I just hope you and your mother are doing good. Also take a good care of her, once again welcome back to the society user.

Attached: 1544415708058.jpg (750x745, 61K)

These kind of stigma might stick to people for quite a long time, but you shouldn't be affected by it. Just keep your head up and you're set, godspeed.

Attached: 1543812364250.jpg (1280x1245, 92K)

Its not entirely up to you. They have to APPROVE your residence before hand and i've seen them deny shit for all sorts of dumb ass reasons.

Like ive seen it a ton of times where they deny a residence because there is beer in the trash in the alley...or in the fridge. Like...okay it's not allowed to drink alcohol on probation (which is stupid) but...the people who own the house can't drink either?

They want to say stupid shit like "Oh well its a trigger, etc"

But have no qualms putting you in a halfway house with dudes slamming speedballs right next to you.
Thanks man, we're getting along. She came to visit me like every weekend while I was there, and I called her almost daily.

Yeah i think it never truly goes away...but once I start doing good I think it'll dissipate...

It's like everyone is expecting me to go on a shooting spree or something and theyre all collectively (for the most part) holding their breath.

Are you going to wageslave now?

>lived in huts during prison stay
Did you get locked up in fucking Cambodia?

yeah I know what the fuck you mean dude. im on probation right now and I take drug classes with people and this one guy is prescribed 4mg Xanax a DAY and suboxone all at the same time so hes literally fucked up 24/7

I got a medical marijuana card and they put 1200 barriers. oh you need a note from the doctor saying you've tried every single treatment available, you need the doctors to contact us directly, the judge wont allow people on probation with medical marijuana to have a license

WHAT THE FUCK. I get blown the fuck out of the water for trying marijuana but this guy can have the most potent dangerous synthetic pills available.

I think he means a dorm. i thought prisons were all private cells but i talked to people and it turns out they're like 18 person dorms. 3 layer bunk beds all over in a big ass room

The road must be tough, but everytime you feel like giving up, just remember that you're halfway there and that there's someone you need to look up to.

Attached: 1544743543985.gif (500x375, 342K)

Look in the background of my group photo
Theyre army style "queset" huts.

Eventually, I want to go to school first...but it depends on my POs mood really.
Dude thats crazy, What state are you in? That sounds like bullshit. I'm saving up to get my Medical card here in AZ and I need like...60 more bucks. I could go the xanax/benzo route but im not trying to have my brain fall out of my mouth.
no they were huts like ...thats the exact kind actually.

Attached: 250px-Quonset_hut_emplacement_in_Japan.jpg (250x179, 11K)

well when you say that yeah it still looks more like a dorm to me I was thinking like a fucking straw hut or something lol. im in jew York literally the WORST fucking state to live. freezing cold. harshest laws in the world. sky high tax. upstate section is completely fucking miserable. everyones out to get you either for taxes or lock you up in jail. nothing but meth head rednecks

its fucking hell. are you on probation now or parole or something?

Did you ever get assraped, or have a good technique for avoiding an assrape?

Attached: 2142363473.gif (347x500, 829K)

Sorry for belated response

3 months parole, and then I go on to Intensive probation for awhile, but im on Probation regardless for 6 years :/
There was a lot of consensual faggotry on the unit I was on...but no, I mean it happened once or twice, but the rapist got stabbed, and even on most unit the consensual gayness results in violence.

im assuming probation isn't as strict as my shit state. it sounds like for most places if you dont fuck up and pay your fines you get off half way they let you off or go unsupervised I would just try and do that

fucking ridiculous how the legal system can you fuck you up that bad literally like 10 years of your life just gone. what the fuck were the stolen goods and what were you even doing with them for all this shit to happen?

dumb shit like drills...a couple of small pieces of jewelry etc.

If you steal a good, then sell it, you're guilty of trafficking stolen property in the 1st degree. A class 2 felony carrying up to 9.25 for your first offense.

I had like maybe 8 counts? Plus numerous other bullshit felonies with it.

Probation is easy, but the IPS terms mean im basically on house arrest. I have to go in every week on that, and give a schedule. If I deviate from my schedule well then...

youtube.com/watch?v=zHC3uvzcfV0

Im in a weird situation where I got an early release program. So I do 90 on parole which is cake...then I go on house arrest. :/

Lmfao and before you say that video is overeacting, that's exactly how they came for me in the early morning but it was US Marshal's with grenade launchers and dogs and all kinds of shit.

Jumped out my window and ran ...almost got my head blown off but it was basically a knee-jerk reaction to my house suddenly becoming a fucking war zone

90 days on parole...sorry if thats confusing. not 90 months or years. lol

Attached: 1544578092535.png (311x304, 111K)

Looking at the front door now...its still cracked (I was at my moms when they raided me 5 years ago). Morons sat outside banging on the car port door then came and kicked the front door open which wasnt even closed all the way...

lol that once a week shit is what I have to do in my state on fucking misdemeanor probation. what do you mean schedule like literally everything you do? thats retarded. I have to tell them everything like what days are my classes and shit im assuming if I get a job I have to tell them everything like every day I go in and shit

thats fucking insane dude all over stealing and selling some shit you would assume that would be like 3 years probation or a year inside or something you never think just doing small shit would do that

im scared as fuck now I feel like everything is a serious crime now I feel like im goin got end up locked up in my lifetime just doing anything they dont criminals shit for lee way they go right in for the ass rape

they dont even think about how it effects people they instantly just sign some piece of paper that completely fucks peoples lives.

I guess just stay inside and do nothing that probation shit is shit probably better to just take time behind bars instead of probation the way they go with that shit

Yeah everything ...here is an example form.

It's retarded...just an excuse to arrest you.

It sounds like youre doing okay though dude...I mean...yeah its stressful having that shit hang over your head but its better than prison...

Attached: IMG_0799..jpg (1529x2048, 697K)

wow thats crazy thats literally like what people have to go through doing the half way house shit

I wanted to pick jail time over probation because im trapped out in the middle of nowhere but i thought my pretrial probation shit was almost over. it wasnt. and then i heard from the PO its easy to transfer my shit after thats its over.

id rather do a jail stint then be stuck out here on probation but nothing i can do. im on a program now to get my felony reduced but still fucked because misdemeanors are so serious out here

so literally you can only go to counselling and work and you have to give them the exact time name address and phone number jesus Christ...

Yeah I jog every morning...have done so for the last few years in prison and i had to give an exact route and time it takes to do it...since there is no way to be 100% (anything can happen..running late, etc.) sure I had to put a 2 hour block on there...

She made it super clear that if i left late or came back early I had to call though...permission to leave late...and if I went even so much as a street over and my SO (supervising officer - who's job is just to track people and catch them off schedule) would call SWAT to come get me...while I was in the office actually dude came in and SWAT burst in the back door and dumped him on his head. :/ not sure if it was for violating his schedule but was definitely scary to watch how casually they slammed this door in one room while people are doing clerical work in another.

> was definitely scary to watch how casually they slammed this door in one room while people are doing clerical work in another.

I mean "dude"

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=V1XXr015JFjSk3eF)original_19466691.jpg (575x766, 67K)

what the fuck... this is all for stealing like under 10k worth of shit without a gun or anything or any robbery? what in the fuck is this shit. I cant even imagine how many resources this is wasting. having the fucking swat fly in your house from taking a jog at the wrong time what in the actual fuck. I cant believe this is in Arizona too not even new York cali or texas jesus Christ

you gotta find some way out of that shit. put every dollar and resource towards lawyers or some shit thats all crazy

Fuck what your talking bout I need to know who this is!

Attached: giphy.gif (500x247, 731K)

I live in Suburbia (Tempe to be exact, outside of Phoenix). Its like any crime here that isnt drunken tomfoolery they send in the marines basically.

There is no way out of this. I have a lawyer and we've literally tried everything. I have one last "hail mary" or a motion pending...that I will re-urge once im off parole as "new information" that im a lower risk if this one fails...but its not looking good.

For instance, I had a judge order me to Mental Health Term Probation in one case ( I had so many counts it was initially multiple charges...all lumped together under a grand jury indictment like im bernie madoff or some shit) and well yeah in one case I had mental health terms, the other 3 IPS.

Both cannot co-exist...so we urged to court to reconfigure my cases to where I was on MH Terms for all 4.

Well the opposite happened to where im on IPS for all 4. Lol, like somehow my MH shit just went away. (protip: its worse now)

pic related, its my po

Attached: tAgBSSo.jpg (276x301, 23K)

>I cant even imagine how many resources this is wasting.

Read the book "Rise of the warrior cop" by Radley Balko. That shit is pretty common...:/

>I had so many counts it was initially multiple charges

I meant multiple CASES.

Im getting tired...making dumb mistakes.

Attached: 1544580187302.jpg (380x380, 24K)

Yeah and total value of shit stolen was around 7,000. Or at least thats what they say it costs...I feel like it was only 2-3 grand tops...

& No gun...god sorry for spam. :/

Attached: bash ye hed in.jpg (300x152, 9K)

yeah dude I read about them doing all sorts of crazy shit over a drug charge. they're so strict I dont even get it like I cant go anywhere where they serve alcohol but I can go to a grocery store where they sell it makes no sense I cant even go to a resteraunt and eat "technically"

some other user told me he was on probation and asked to take a vacation to las vegas and they made him bring a portable breathalyzer or something. wasting so many resources on stopping people getting drunk and high while there's no healthcare and the income gap is so large were all fucked

the technology for reading peoples piss is insane like they study every single chemical compound thats in peoples piss and spend probably trillions testing peoples piss for drugs. like come on is that really important compared to all the shit we got going on

Yeah the war on drugs is a joke...in that big you'll read basically how Police Departments are rewarded for making "drug busts" but its so easy just to pop low level users over and over and over that they never do any real police work.

Then they use all that shit just to break down doors of low level junkies. Its insane.

Yeah here they make you pay for every piss test. Sometimes up to twice a week. (11 dollars each time unless its a GC/MS then its gonna run you close to 30) then at classes youre at (which are 20-40 bucks each time you show up, payable immediately, twice a week) where they also piss test you randomly...all medical records are sent to your PO you must sign a waiver.

shit is so dumb. I read a ruling from the supreme court in like the 60s that said you cant be arrested for just being on drugs...but apparently that doesnt matter.

They dont even need a warrant if youre on probation. I have to draw them a picture of my fucking house for gods sake...like they cant go to city hall and just get the floor plan?

Also in terms of being on drugs and getting time...in DOC if you fail a piss test thats another 30 or so days added to your shit right there. (or if you can't go...thats the same "charge" as being dirty)

its all a fucking joke really.

thats shitty I scam people on the internet and dont take any risk getting arrested and make a shit ton of cash but I got fucked I got a dui and now im suffering like fucking crazy

all because I accidentally took too much Xanax one night. im really surprised they let they would let you have a marijuana card on that strict of shit

im sure money can do something but probably need a lot of it seeing as how 6ix9ine got arrested for that sex crime thing was told not to commit crimes went committed more crimes was told to get his ged didn't do it got arrested again and then did a bunch of shit and still got less than half the minimum probation sentence

ive also seen a lot of celebrities get off probation without even serving a quarter of their sentence

>ITT Junkies cry

Get your shit together babies.

Attached: 1o6q8w.jpg (1924x1370, 243K)

Yeah money has a lot to do with it...but also connections.

Seen people with double murder get 15years (had $) and someone for burglary get 58years (no $)

its nuts.

I had to pay 80 dollars a piss test for mine but the guy was nice and I was pissing clean every single time and my drug counseller as a favor to me made it so they only test for 3 drugs instead of the whole fucking thing but yeah its still wild

idk if I can get Medicaid or not because I made so much money online still dont know if im gonna report it or not so im kinda fucked dont know what to do about that im sitting on thousands of dollars no one knows about and the PO and everyone thinks im broke living off my parents or something but I actually have a pile of cash and they just keep twisting my nuts to get a job fucking shitty because im already so depressed living in the middle of nowhere dealing with all this shit

hope I can get some lee way or something ive been pissing clean literally non stop I made every single appointment and im not doing anything to piss them off except they want me to get a job like fucking crazy. im assuming its because everyone in this county is poor as fuck and they're main concern isn't paying fines but I just want to pay every fine and fee I have on the spot because I dont want to deal with their shit crazy how fucked you got over some stupid shit they really have no fucking tolerance for criminals so quick to just lock everyone up and strip their rights away like its nothing

be careful with that probation shit they're really fucking fast to tack on more time or just do whatever the fuck they feel like. takes the judge 2 seconds to sign a paper that fucks you over for years and it sounds like they aren't playing with you at all

>they dont even think about how it effects people they instantly just sign some piece of paper that completely fucks peoples lives.

Think of the potential consequences before committing crimes you retard, then you won't get ass-blasted in prison.

also one thing id suggest thats helped me a lot is try kratom. its been killing my anxiety and boosting my mood really good and helps me with a lot of shit but i heard it can show up as a false positive for other drugs. most of what i heard is if its a false positive they screen it through a lab and clear you but dont know if that would fuck you or not but the kratom helps a lot

fucking sucks im addicted to drugs but idk how to be sober i literally just sit and stare at nothing and frown for days straight without something to boost my mood even if its mild and i have no motivation to do anything and jsut feel dead inside

>get a job fucking shitty because im already so depressed living in the middle of nowhere
can you just sign up for some online classes? here in az its work or school. if you fulfill either one they back off as long as youre paying and doing everything else.

>takes the judge 2 seconds to sign a paper that fucks you over for years and it sounds like they aren't playing with you at all
Yeah i know...If I go back I think it's like 15-20. Lol...all for less than 3 dollars of heroin on 2 seperate occassions and some stolen trash.

im not sure if I can do that im assuming its going to be some expensive ass shit to do that im afraid they'll ask me about where I get money. like if I just pay a thousand dollar fine in one shot they'll be like where the fuck did you get that money etc etc plus im trying to transfer my probation and shit so it would probably help it look legit if I had a job and was saving up for awhile or something

thats some crazy shit bro a lot of people make probation sound like its just about paying fines and they kinda stop giving a shit but im not sure I live in a really strict crazy state I dont know if that would be true for your shit

did they ass rape you with fines or is it not that bad?

Find something other than drugs to do with your time. Are you planning to die sometime soon? If not, how can you manage as you are for 5 years - how the fuck can you stay in a depressed junkie haze for 20+ years? Seriously find something productive to work on (cooking, exercise, a garden, painting, playing an instrument). I can read books all day w/o getting bored so I have that no matter how bad things get.

yeah man laws are gay lol just break into my house and steal my shit lol

I live in a really small rural town with literally nothing to do. im pretty good at business shit but this shit fucked me up so bad

About 10,000 in fines on top of resititution and about 1000 hours of community service (500 per drug offense)

at a rate of 20-40 per week. LOL

dont know how im supposed to work with all that shit.
I used to use kraton to help with heroin w/d....lol

well dude I assumed that fucking up once or twice without killing or hurting somebody was just a few years probation or some time behind bars not fucking years and years of both with no warning. usually they at least give you a chance to fix up your shit like a period where you have to not get in trouble thats insane

meanwhile rapists and shit get off with less probation then this dude and no jail time. someone told me the elite is full of pedophiles and sick fucks thats why they all make sex crimes have no penalties at all so if they get caught they can just get off. starting to think thats true

jesus Christ. 10,000 isn't really much to me im assuming thats shit on minimum wage. its shit but if working isn't hard for you id just give them all your money on those fines asap and they might stop caring and do all the community service and just get over that hump

save all your money and try and spend it on lawyers if you think there's anything you can do. save all your money up and invest it. look up drop shipping, cpa, and social media marketing and invest your cash in that shit.

>meanwhile rapists and shit get off with less probation then this dude and no jail time. someone told me the elite is full of pedophiles and sick fucks thats why they all make sex crimes have no penalties at all so if they get caught they can just get off. starting to think thats true

theres some truth to that...although ive seen pedos with lifetime probation and that registrar shit is no joke.

Im going to bed though guys...having a drink and then nightnight. (inb4 ETG test)

Thanks for everything guys.

dont drink dumb ass thats not worth ruining your life over alcohol is the plebbest drug

>if a Dulce sweet morcel is all a Jew can get you can try to shit grape juce up all over some meatloaf... I like it win the K9's sniff my rectum

How come schizos just unintentionally say the funniest shit sometimes? I love it

Faggot. That's a code commonly used between FBI spies. I can easily see two GPS coordinates (the first one seems like Canada border) and the time "10:25" (btw unsure if a timespan or clock time).

What is up with that guy's right arm?

>prison
this literally explains everything.

What the hell man. Were there any other amusing/crazy people in prison?