Fembots, how do I make myself interesting to you?

I don't know how to talk to girls so I need your advice. How should I present myself? What kind of things do you like to talk about? What would be over the top? Thanks.

Attached: me.jpg (852x944, 86K)

Present yourself to me naked user

Attached: DE4E6719-0243-468C-B3C3-1F3E84EA5333.jpg (1242x1235, 615K)

be nice and caring and feel for our emotions user, fembots like me love that :)

i'll reply later this guy i met on tinder rich as hell and is about to fuck me with his 10 inch cock

kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit, sage

Y-you sure?

oriorioriginal

Attached: CYKPeLZUQAAnzXU.jpg (408x660, 29K)

No u

quite original

Depends, what are your stats irl?

I mean, it varies but personally I like it when guys send me music and ask for my opinions on things that theyre interested in.

1.75m, a bit muscular (I don't bodybuild), 5/10 face, university student with decent grades, can play sports and music.

What race are you? Also how can you be muscular if you don't work out??

How about classical music?

East Asian. I don't bodybuild but I go for runs and do other sports.

Sorry I am only into white guys, but its a big ocean

You gotta have a passion to be interesting to anybody. I'm just assuming, but yeah. Idk, good luck user

Attached: 288944.jpg (225x350, 31K)

Right maybe I sound too cool and distant. How do I show I have passion though? Years of keeping ideas to myself really had its effect on me.

The most surefire way to make yourself uninteresting to someone is to try to make yourself interesting to them.

I'm white and lift and play piano.

Are you good looking? Because your personality won't matter unless you're attractive to a girl first. And even then, it's still pretty irrelevant. Women will tolerate almost anything from Chad.

I'm this: and East Asian

be attractive, then she'll be interested in learning about all your quirks, no joke.

>5'8
OH NO NO NO NO
OHHH HOHOHO

Attached: 1544842483731.gif (238x178, 634K)

I'm not insecure about my height if that helps