Any of you true wizards still left, or did we all abandon kikechan during the exodus?

Any of you true wizards still left, or did we all abandon kikechan during the exodus?

Attached: sadoldwizard.jpg (160x202, 12K)

20 y/o wizard khv apprentice here.

I keep trying to leave
But I keep coming back

Attached: 1528995580987.jpg (632x454, 63K)

you are an apprentice, not a wizard, don't get confused

>20 y/o wizard khv apprentice here.
fuck off you fucking newfaggots

Attached: heretical.jpg (347x329, 31K)

i'm around but r9k is pretty shitty. all the boards are pretty shitty. i'm only here because i'm here forever.
ni jyuu san sai.

Im a 31 year old kissless virgin. Ask me anything.

Some of us remain. Mostly because there is nowhere else to be.

do you have fearsome wizard powers?

32 y/o wizard here. Most of us just lurk now since it's filled with ironic zoomers who's biggest problem is that their gf isn't home today

Attached: 1544350377282.gif (660x780, 201K)

8ch*n has been dead for years and isn't even original management. Isn't it hoasted by two chan servers too? It's all the kike Hiro.

Then there's the extreme other dead chans.

Hero range bans as he did with two channel so that's the only way people leave.

31 year old wizard. I've been leaving and coming back the last 10 years.

>8ch is dead for years
no it's not you cum guzzling nigger

Attached: 8chan.jpg (634x845, 83K)

I keep coming here because sometimes it's amusing, it keeps the internal dialogue somewhat at bay (when it doesn't make it worse,) and I don't know what to do with myself anymore.
I miss the old cancer.

It's censorship is as bad as reddit's and or Jow Forums's and yes more dead on top of it so worse due to it's lack of traffic and over moderation. Worse censorship despite it being made for the opposite reason.

It's worse than dead.

Examples of their censorship?

>the exodus?
Which one would it be?

Also wizards have been replaced by incels. Not quite the same thing as us.

Other than the age requirement, what really is the difference? While wizards have probably always existed on Jow Forums I feel like they've always been a minority compared to the incel hoards

incel hordes got way worse around 2 years ago when leddit kicked them out for good and Jow Forums was the only place left for them to go.

>exodus
please explain to a wizard newfag

Attached: 4chan.jpg (634x845, 70K)

>I feel like they've always been a minority compared to the incel hoards
Maybe it's seems almost indistinguishable but KV wizards are/were self-aware of why they ended up that way, even when they blame someone else there's a modicum of self-awareness in that blame. Basically the old underdog pitiable geek/nerd stereotype.

Incels are rabid losers who blame everyone for their inadequacies, who are their own worst enemies and usually spout their favourite Jow Forums view of the day which is never consistent. And they're also usually young, young enough that if they wanted to, they could make a positive change to improve their own lives.

Unfortunately, the wizards will eventually be outnumbered.

>eventually
They're already long gone.

Me and whenever the 30+ thread gets going, are still around.

I wish I had tried when I was younger. You know?

Almost 31yo everythingless wizard here.

>be /b/ there
>all images disabled for shits and giggles
>that stops
>make thread of video files
>randomly taken down for literally no reason
The mod just nukes whatever he pleases. The mod and the other guy. They literally are just there to power trip and troll, like any mod on the Internet would be but they are not transparent about it so it's reddit tier. Most places are too dead to even remember though.

Not even a hug? I got a hug.

Sure, there have been hugs, but not romantic or sexual ones.

I'm 31. Been on the 4shits since 2005 or earlier. This site has been dead for years. I'm not a wizard, I've actually fucked 100+ women. But somehow I keep lurking this shithole even though it's a farce of Russian trolls, spam bots and retarded children. Why can't the internet be good again?

do I count if I'm asexual

Wizard of two years here. Keep coming because feels threads and the like amuse me. Like how chicks dig sad movies or something, I don't know.
I don't know, I'd say hugs from unrelated girls, for whatever reason, count.

26 year old wizard apprentice here.
Sometimes I wonder if the power I'm going to attain in 4 years will be truly worth it.

Attached: 1523793298865.jpg (902x713, 82K)

let me tell you a secret.
wizard's power is literal Not Giving A Fuck about virginity.
eventually some time after 30 you stop blaming yourself and stop giving any fuck about losing virginity.
you'll start working on yourself - be fit, be rich, be a man who doesn't need the Vagogo Validation.