Friends are real

Friends are real

Attached: Screenshot_20181215-000611_Messages.jpg (958x330, 67K)

Oof indeed. Give us some context?

Um I was just playing warframe and my friend texted me that, although I've just received another text from a different friend stating he's got a hoe for me

Why would you ever introduce a potential mate to someone else? He probably pumped her already. Or at the very least, he considers her trash and is therefore indirectly calling you trash.

Well my friend is a chick

I cant believe this isnt ironic. I have a hard time believing everyone here isnt mildly mentally retarded

No I've got some pretty good friends that all look out for each other it's nice in hard times

Heres proof of the other text

Attached: Screenshot_20181215-001356_Instagram.jpg (605x273, 28K)

so your female friend has a female friend and she wants to set you up and your response is "Oof"? How the fuck did you get a friend in the first place.

Are you new here? Fresh from rebbit perhaps?

Attached: 1544739306060.jpg (369x387, 35K)

>pepe
yikes

I'm the only one who can see the pepe on my screen, I said off because I'm actually trying to get back with my ex at the moment. I get friends because when I'm talking to people I make connections and dont act like a complete retard.

No I actually dont have a reddit account

Why do normals keep invading our board

Attached: 1543292994293.png (691x653, 27K)

I think you need some people like us to say that sometimes it's not as bad as everyone thinks, life and friends can be good.

I state the truth. It's one or the other. In these situations either the "friend" has gotten his fill and is bored of her, or she's undesirable trash and he thinks trash will go good with trash.

Again man one is a girl, the other is in a relationship for 3 years and has never smashed that girl. Jow Forums has really warped your mind that everyone is evil.

Not that user but I just wanted to let you know that everyone IS evil. Everyone is greedy and will throw you under the bus at every opportunity they get. Can't trust anyone.

>implying we're not here to get away from faggots like you who lucked out and think everyone else has it easy and just needs to "open their eyes to all of the good in the world."
How many mental illnesses do you have?
How many of your parents are alcoholics?
How many of your siblings have an IQ below 50?
I hate you with every fiber of my being. I hope you're faced with the horrible nature of the world and drink yourself into a long and painful death from liver failure.

I'm sorry you feel that way but I've built computers for my friends just so they could study for school and play games with me, those same friends came to my aid at 4am when my home was being broke into. Bats guns and knives were brought all because I requested help. So no not everyone is evil and not everyone will turn their back. Choose better next time.

Sorry that you're life is not as privileged as mine, but to hope I die while you hide behind a blanket of anonymity is as childish as it comes, I do hope better for you and that you'll get out of this vicious cycle of hate

Hating him won't make your life better. If there's something in life that you don't like, you should either fix it or think about something else. Everything else is just irrational.

To make my intentions clear, I simply wanted to post that my friends are trying to help me find a better place with someone. I was just happy, this is not a brag or anything. Get off Jow Forums and away from this hate and what you call degenerate actions and maybe it would be better for your mental health.

Please leave this board. The last thing we want is r9k turning into moralfag circlejerking and rebbit 2.0

Attached: 1543688309209.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Would if help if I prayed for you?

I've been on Jow Forums for 10 years. I don't think of myself as a moralfag, I was just pointing out irrational behavior.

I don't hate him because his life is better, I hate him because he acts like everyone has it as easy as he does. Why don't people like you go to rebbit? Serious question, why come to the notorious mental illness board on an anime forum to brag? What do you gain from it? Does the respect of a bunch of shut in ill losers really matter that much to you?

>start a new wagecuck job
>so user are you taken?
>no
>ok good, everyone seems to bang each other here. this place is like a breeding ground, probably to pump out more employees. if you had a gf then this would have been dangerous waters for you my friend haha
My time has come, and I will soon

Attached: 1375129731208.gif (245x240, 495K)

I think you guys are funny mostly and this is where I find many fucked up memes. Didnt expect you to cry and whimper. In fact I thought this would go unnoticed like any of my other posts.

You wouldn't believe me, but god literally orchestrates my life to squeeze the greatest amount of suffering from me. This is hell and you are a fool.

Hey, you keep on living that easy life and i'll keep working to survive.

Warframe huh? How many hours have you played? I put like 900 into that game then my pc shit itself and it doesn't run as good anymore

I've had an account for 5 years, 1400 hours is my current time. Love the game and was trying out fortuna to get garuda.

is fortuna good or is it just reskinned eidolon?
i havent logged on since limbo prime access

Very short story and yes it's just a reskin, not quite sure what all the hype was about even before its release. I'd say its bigger but it's also harder to see through the snow.

I actually do go on reddit. But the subreddits I visit don't create new content very often so I already read everything there. And the posts here are more interesting

If you dont hate every fiber of my soul I'd love to have you on my discord server. Not much right now but I'm sure you've got some memes.

Attached: 20181215_011848.jpg (1488x446, 637K)

...with less than 1000 upvotes.

You've been exposed

Attached: images(18).jpg (257x196, 8K)

Again I dont have a reddit account. Nor do I use it