R9k late night drinking thread /alcohol/

still awak? lets drink and share our troubles with each other

Attached: fren-ship bar2 space-crowded.jpg (2560x1457, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2tarP0SuQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I ran out of my 6 pack 2 and half hours ago and I'm already sober now.

yesterday I drank half of my vodka and barely got buzzed, today I'm having a lot more luck

I have a bottle of vodka I've been saving, haven't opened it yet. Been thinking about downloading tinder just to fuck a fat bitch and finally lose the V-card. I've already given up on my first time being with somebody I care about.

I stop caring about being a virgin a long time ago, just take the black pill

Only five drinks in, but I haven't eaten all day so I'm buzzing a bit
Taking a break from guitar because I hit a stand-still on a riff
Will probablg drink bit a bit more then get back fo it if I'm not too drunk
>whiskey

Attached: A302F41C-42D0-4AEB-A360-015C2B789DC1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

Well it's 7am now in Bongland, drunk half a bottle of vodka at 10pm and now I feel like shit. It was nice while it lasted. I have a load of half-typed messages open to old high-school friends and crushes, thank FUCK I didn't send them

Just started drinking right now. I hate being here in the states. I wanna be back overseas. It's the only I've ever felt alive.

You should post hthe messages here for our entertainmsnt

I do this all the time. Did you guys end on bad terms or would they not mind hearing from you?

>states
Where in rhe states?
>overseas
Wherere overseas?

they're not even funny but given the context of how long it's been since we drifted apart / it being the middle of the night it would have been intensely embarrassing and obvious that I'd just got smashed and was lonely
Bit of both but mostly just drifted apart. I've done it before and sometimes been glad of it but there's no worse feel than messaging an ex and seeing it ignored the next day

Texas. I was deployed in Syria for 9 months last November. I got back in July and I haven't readjusted being here yet

What happened to pepes art style? It looks like it's degenerating.

I have a cold so gonna wait until it goes away to open a new bottle.

Attached: 6cafcf5b6078875fd2080b9dbbe1f1af.jpg (800x800, 156K)

It's not Pepe. That's Apusta Puja

I usually just turn off my phone when I start drinking but I understand sometimes when you're drunk you just wanna talk to anybody no matter what.

based autocorrect?
Apu Apustaja

I fckin hate this board. Nothing but people who wanna get laid and/or maybe talk about their insignificant problems that they cant be too troubled to solve. This place and soc are exactly the same

Welcome back and thank you for your service

fuck off then. Sometimes it's fun to wallow, this board is a healthy outlet for many

Same. It's such fucking trash now -"now" here meaning several/many years- and no matter how many "tfw no gf" or "f*mb*t" filters I make the shit still slips through.

>this board is a healthy outlet for many
Imagine being this delusional. There's nothing remotely healthy about posting on Jow Forums or subscribing to its incel/blackpill mindsets.

Attached: 1523137168999.jpg (853x480, 79K)

I feel you, I hate the tranny threads, I hate the "fembot" threads, all of Jow Forums isn't what it used to be..

Attached: edn71b8v39fx.jpg (768x768, 85K)

Hello Jow Forums, I am drunk as fuck, I drank a pint of smirfnoff. I couldn't beat fucking Father Gascoigne.
SOmeone please listen to me vent about my fucking piece of shit life.
Here's a picture I drew.

Attached: pictu7re not related.png (725x648, 21K)

that's very true for the normies who post on here.
but you should understand that a lot of legit deformed/mentally handicapped people post here too.

>Father Gascoigne
I couldn't beat that nigger either, I really wanted that platinum

Attached: 1538442997077.gif (500x618, 832K)

ARPGs are for niggers. Play a big boy game instead.
t. played a lot of ARPGs before coming to this realization

Attached: 1544635439084.jpg (334x334, 88K)

I an beat him just fucking fine. But I'm fucking wya too drunk and that stupid nigger beat me. I only have 8 vials and about 4 bullets left. IT's too early in the game to be grinding shit like this. I got him down to 1/4th of his health he can go FUCK himself.
fun fact last time I was this drunk I couldn't beat the fucking introduction to the new Spider-Man game, it's okay I fuckin love videogames thank you for replying to me user I'm very sad and the fact someone gave me a fat ol' (You) made me feel better

please respond to this post with your favorite vidyagaem, let's talk about some fucking vidya
fuck you faggot, why are you so hostile that you have to shit on everyone's opinions? why can't you just behave normally instead of triyng to stir shit all the time goddamn i hate you pepe posting newfags so goddamn much. what's your favorite game?

Attached: 1344366251809.jpg (250x245, 32K)

I only play grand strat games these days, there're so fucking boring yet I keep playing, my main one is vicky 2 but I play other gsg too

I smashed a half of a bottle (roughly 375ml) of vodka tonight. I was having a good time until my internet friends basically let it slip that they're sick of me. I figured just one was being hostile for no reason, but then he outright told me in front of everyone that he didn't trust me or want me around.

I can't really figure why. I don't do anything to hurt anyone, and I I don't know what else to type. I don't get it. What did I do wrong. Why am I beign shit on again...

Attached: 1507677802515.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Someone got touched right in the feefees I see.
don't read these spoilers: I've been here longer than you.

Attached: 7b1.gif (554x400, 122K)

>be me
>drink 3 beers a couple hours ago
>feel sleepy
>attempt to sleep
>wake up again at 1am
Fuck what alcohol does to your sleep it's bullshit

what do you consider to be big boy games?

Attached: 117dc.jpg (700x1010, 496K)

>I've been here longer than you.
How long you been here my dude? I found this place after that Jessi Slaughter bullshit in 2010. Can you believe that was 8 years ago? God time moves so fast it's honestly horrifying. I miss moot. I'm sorry I talked shit to you user, I'm just really sad tonight. I hope you have a good night my dude.

Attached: 1366320892798.png (295x295, 2K)

that guy is just going to lie and say he's an oldfag despite being a post-2016 cancer nigger

>be me
>alcoholic
>binge on a handle every few days for 7 months
>fairly certain ive got liver damage

I dont wanna die like this. I regret drinking so much. Pray for me anons. ive been drinking heavily for over a year now and it only gets worse.

Dont drink alcohol

Attached: alch.jpg (732x549, 63K)

Maybe! I'm only 21, I was 13 when I found this place because of that Jessi Slaughter shit. But when I see all low effort pepe posts, especially the ones in the tuxedos, I just think it's probably some kid posting them and it makes me feel really old you know? I remember being an underage b&, am I really so old now that the majority of the site is younger than me? It's a weird feel user.
what's your favorite vidya

I only drink on friday, I've seen what daily drinking can do to you due to dumb family members

fuck off retard
not everyone has as little self control as you

I came in during the Jessi Slaughter shit too, feels so long ago now...

It's ok, user. I was in your exact same position! I managed to overcome it by dumping all the booze I had on hand, and buying eight jugs of water (gallons if you're US)

The trick is to drink nothing but water nonstop. Whenever you get the urge, the tiniest little whisper in your head to drink booze, you chug water. You spend the rest of your free time doing whatever else you can do in the comfort of your home. After about a week of this I found myself craving water instead of alcohol.

Alot has changed since 2010 man. The internet is such a different place than it used to be, Jow Forums is such a different place than it used to be. It's wild man. The younger generations are coming in and taking over this site and there's nothing we can do to stop it, we're old and our time has passed. We can't stop the changing trends, all we can do is begrudgingly look at these posts and reminisce about the past.

>Slept all day
>Only place open is my local gas station
>Get a four loko
>Tastes like shit but gets me drunk anyways
As for troubles? idk the typical no gf shit that you usually see around here, though ive come to realize its more of an ideal scenario revolving around escaping my current life that im wishing for more than anything else.

Attached: 1385928312969.png (1472x1544, 232K)

drinking hot chocolate with vodka listening to deathconsciousness and i just want to feel

Or you could stop being a whiny cunt and just hop on the double-reverse hyper-post-anti-psuedo-ironic meme train and post some tuxedo pepes and watch the other stubborn autists screech their throats out.

Attached: 1524622959034.gif (540x540, 993K)

I'd rather be a whiny cunt than be whatever this current generation of newfags are.
I just don't understand them man. I don't see the appeal behind the constant pepe/wojak edits.

Attached: 1335407125476.jpg (493x402, 37K)

I rarely post here anymore but it is honestly something of a spectacle to see how Pepe has gone from the social outcast that I related to, to the straight up autistic brainlet that this new generation of robots relates to.

Alcohol is one of the least offensive "drugs" out there. My grandfather has been a binge drinker for like 40 years now and he is still kicking.

post your favorite song from that band for us. user, i respect your hot chocolate feels, however i hope you melted your chocolate in milk. and a suggestion for mixing with alcohol, you can not go wrong with a high quality sipping rum. Shit is like a miracle.

I'm gonna post a few of my drunk aniem girls , I hope you gusy do the same

Attached: 1539992925843.png (1200x1235, 722K)

youtube.com/watch?v=q2tarP0SuQ4
I did mix it with milk of course, but vodka is the only alcohol i have in the apartment. I'd love to splurge for some nice rum, but I drink to get drunk so taste is lost on me.

ay u got it user

Attached: 1540092876142.png (1003x1080, 1.19M)

originalis mickynalis

Attached: c438ryz2y4sz.jpg (1024x1280, 139K)

WHY CANT CUTE ANIME GIRLS THAT DRINK BOOZE BE REAL IM SO SAD NOW

Drink a glass in their stead buddy.

Attached: 1544235028401.jpg (848x1199, 147K)

I too wish I could meet a 2d anime drunk grill

Attached: 114n0.jpg (1000x1048, 129K)

If fucking only bros... If fucking only...

Attached: 1506282825238.png (1200x1200, 1.25M)

Don't care whether they're funny,just looking for entertainment
Anything holding you back from moving out of the xountry or was it mostly the military service that made you feel alive?
At least it's not a trap/fembot thread
My standards are low for tbhis board

I like that imaage lad

Attached: k83ti7jrl8001.jpg (2500x1213, 481K)

why tf do asians love karaoke so much?

Attached: 1529641332120.png (1229x691, 845K)

well if you ever decide to pick up some good rum i recommend getting Appleton Estate. it mixes well with hot chocolate. i also drink to get drunk and vodka is my go to drink.
good taste in music too, i fuckin love have a nice life.

guys, I hting I had too much too drink, imma go to bed

my liver hurts. do you think i should go to the hospital?

yeah, I had a lower back pain I assumed was part of a normal hangover for years. Two days before NYE it turned into acute fetal-position tier agony, had to smoke a ton of weed just to be able to walk to A&E. Turns out my kidney had been inflating slowly the whole time due to overloaded/clogged tubing and was about to fail. Worst pain of my life and I was never one of these scary alcoholics you read about, 3-5 pints a day maybe.

Just woke up
1pm.
Went to BurgerKing with a few friends 12 hours ago.
Dreamt of my sister showing me her string suite and then giving me a handjob through my pants.
Gonna play some EvE online or Minecraft or whatever.

Here's a pic of what I meant by string suit.

Attached: 319EE6DC-EDF8-4066-89F0-ACED5676A7E8.jpg (300x300, 35K)

This guy here, what the fuck did I draw?
I ended up falling asleep for about 3 & 1/2 hours, I'm sobered up now. I feel like fucking shit though, I feel like I want to vomit but can't.
I hate drinking so much, I have no idea why I decided to get so drunk.

Attached: 1347852674879.jpg (400x484, 23K)