What are women like?

>>Be me, 20 yo virgin college student
>>Gone to all boys schools since I was little kid. Only bad guy friends
>>Now at college and there’s lots of girls and I can’t be bothered to talk to them. Will do the relationship stuff in a couple years when I need to.
>>All my friends call women “roasties” call them cheating lying whores. No loyalty and emotionally manipulative.
>>All the girls I know seem okay
Am I missing something Jow Forums?

Attached: D2604BB9-850F-40B5-8A5C-45D28DD1F13B.jpg (835x1113, 103K)

>politics

Women are an important part of the world

Attached: 9F0C7228-EED1-4844-915F-67EA1EE7F6FA.png (500x633, 517K)

>Fallopian Jews

You're in deep shit kid. You seem like an autist and definitely a virgin.

I highly recommend getting out of your bubble and drinking some beers and getting laid. Then you can return with more less-dumb questions.

You'll learn a lot dealing with women and fucking and having drama. I'd get busy now.

Attached: 1523471371695.jpg (503x600, 97K)

Can I just wait a few more years. It’s too much effort.

Attached: 26CD67A0-8C29-4A93-B71A-AD80ED48AB92.jpg (250x193, 15K)

20 year old Uni fag here
Don’t deal with women. They all ride the cock carousel no matter how sheltered they are. They’re all skanks and worthless. I almost fell for the date a college girl meme

College girls are 90% dumb whores unless you are doing a top STEM degree

They are all decadent thots, beware

>flag
Fuck off degenerate.

Unless you're doing a top STEM degree bc you're doing too much work to talk to them/get laid : (

Unless you mean the ones in your classes - if they're not 1/10s then they're sleeping, i mean 'dating', the upperclassmen for their tests homeworks and project code. Anytime something new comes up, they get a beta orbiter to do it for them.

I would rather have an advertising/marketing slut than a fake comp sci one, because at least the former is honest about themselves.

> What are women like?
Disappointing.

>Will do the relationship stuff in a couple years when I need to.
>>>All the girls I know seem okay
>Am I missing something Jow Forums?
Yeah, cuz you haven't been burned yet. Ya gotta get out there and experience the good AND bad. Then when a good one comes along you'll recognize it and will have your shit together enough to not lose her.

Don't have sex with anything you wouldn't want babies to come out of.

I am doing pure Mathematics and have never seen a girl sleep with someone for homework or the likes. They are genuinly studying. Math teachers to-be are whores tho

Get lost cringelord

Pussy isn't even all that great, it can wait until you're an an older desirable male that get's to pick from the cream of the crop

>said the cuck

Woah quads. I’m worried I need to communicate with them more. My lab partner and I get along with decent banter. But honestly I’ve been very sheltered with the wahman thing. Not really desperate for sex desu. Just concerned I’ll be too socially (and sexually) retarded when the time comes.

Attached: C542E905-23B4-40F4-96F4-73679FC35B9C.gif (500x490, 971K)

There were dozens of whore seniors at my college playing some game the past week. The goal (amount others) was to kiss a freshmen. Dozens of white women were playing this. I didn't see a single minority senior getting involved.

They're all whores and disloyal. If the chick I was dating did this it'd be over between us in an instant. All women are snakes; don't trust them.

Pussy isn’t worth ruining or derailing you’re life over, but sex is unironically great fun

Your*

>LARP

tits or gtfo

a lot of them are actually decent you just have to actually try

stem hoes are just copying or the ones that arent are ugly, currently doing software engineering

this
dont be like all the fucking losers here that act like women are the issue when they autistic uggos

Get lost, stinky

This is true. Don’t focus on girls right now; focus on becoming the Chad you were born to be. Then the girls will come on their own.

If english is your native language, consider suicide

What is wrong with her mouth? Does she have a palsy?

Women will soon be replaced as a gender.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

>What are women like?
the girl in your pic will tell you very honestly what women are like, just listen to her lyrics

>twi+k

Stay away from western degenerate whores and you will be mostly fine.
Always prioritise your self-interests and goals over anyone and do not let any bitch change who you are. Do not change for any of these bitches.

Attached: 1523299254252.jpg (535x666, 57K)

Search for redonkulas in YouTube, watch and learn.

Attached: EC8F3C85-52E9-48EE-BF5F-46AC5374192B.jpg (256x256, 8K)

Quads of truth.

what about the middle point of these two where you have a long term relationship with a good woman

Context?

He is based and fun to watch

A needle in a haystack-like situation nowadays. If you truely find yourself in a situation like this, then by all means go for it. You are a [spoiler]very[/spoiler] lucky man there.

Best advice right there.

stay virgin
study hard
never be alone with a woman with the door closed

Women are emotional creatures, master it and you master womyn, all women work the same way, you just gotta now how to master them, theyre simple really and not logically rational beings like men, who can argue logically and on complez matters. Women feel stuff most men dont see

But if you don't deal with women how will you breed? In the end it is better than being a 30 year old virgin

What context? It's right there. Poor dude found his sister's fuck-diary and was disgusted by how much of a slut she was. She even blowed some "Mr Clover". Probably a teacher of her or such.
Most modern western women are the lowest of the low. Their pussy is so cheap. And they as well.

Cool larp bro. Want to know how I know your story is bullshit?
>All my friends call women “roasties”
Anyone who unironically uses the term “roastie” has no friends

What do you mean by that exactly?She’s gorgeous shut up

So your only friends are on pol?

I am a bit of both. I’m not gonna change who I am for any woman and I always say what I think. But I don’t have the same resentment most of the guys on here have. I don’t really have any negative feelings towards women at all.

Attached: 4AB4C56F-4B01-4039-BB09-79B046B19735.jpg (1334x750, 286K)

I was translating into pol but they don’t have much positive to say about them.

No but most of my friends use pol

Your "friends" let places like the internet and Jow Forums think for them instead of going out into the real world and talking to people. They're gullible and hear someone on Jow Forums call all girls whores cause one poor bloke got cheated on and they just accept that so they don't have to try or better themselves. They just accept that dude on the internet thinks the world is shitty so it must be true so they don't need to care.

Lots of nice guys in this thread

Protip: they've all got interests, insecurities, and things they feel passionately about but feel they have to hide. Learn to treat them like a dude you're talking with, and before long you'll be balls deep in them. The kind of people that browse Jow Forums are thinkers, so you have to engage women intellectually in order to find a chick that you'll still like a few years from now.

t. Wife(not pic but close) and I have been together 17 years, I took her virginity, and she's actually gotten both slimmer and hornier as the years have gone on.

Attached: 1513964440158.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

>the kind of people that browse Jow Forums are thinkers