I love my sexist boyfriend

I love my sexist boyfriend
He slaps me on the ass while i'm cooking, tells me i look cute in an apron, and how i'll look great full of babies.
Imagine being with a low test man that doesn't want to show you what's his
>i don't really want kids, two incomes seem so much more stable
>stay at home? Id never want a housewife
>oh, my wife isn't really the best cook. We usually order out or i make something
>we're having fur babies! We have French bulldog named daisy and a cat named Simon
>i agree with feminist ideologies and the domesticated woman is a relic of the past

Who sounds like a more confident and well rounded man..... the one who wants children with his wife, or the one who has to make excuses to his family for his vasectomy at 24?

Attached: 0zvix2u36er11.jpg (960x975, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
futurism.com/genetic-idiocracy-genes-associated-with-high-education-are-becoming-rarer/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/nor-breeding-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/dysgenic-deutschland/
unz.com/akarlin/paper-review-icelandic-dysgenics/
unz.com/akarlin/cicerone-on-dysgenic-decline/
unz.com/akarlin/frito-effect/
jstor.org/stable/10.13110/humanbiology.85.4.0515#metadata_info_tab_contents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based roastie
>now get the fuck out

Attached: 1544126142959.jpg (1200x971, 88K)

Who's the fox?

>fur babies
This triggers me so hard, fuck leftist cucks

Stop larping and shave your beard

You can't have kids, you're a tranny.

I'm not

I'm also not this

Is it really so wrong to not want kids? I just want to have a lot of money

>This triggers me so hard, fuck leftist cucks
Natural selection at work

Attached: wedonotbreed.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

This chart is fantastic and I hope people like
die alone

I WANT TO BE BRED
I WANT TO BE BRED
PLEASE GET ME PREGNANT RIGHT NOW

What's wrong with not wanting kids fucking roastie? I have enough relatives with enough kids who'll keep the family name going. Is it really bothering you that people actually act egoistic? Is it really annoying you that others want to live a different life? Don't get me wrong, I have thoughts on getting kids, but it's a shit ton of work.

>it's too much work
>there's too many kids on earth
>i shouldn't be considered less of a man just because i can't take the responsibility i was given as a man!

This is the onions ruining this generation

Having children and religiosity are both inversely correlated with education

Intelligence doesn't equal a fulfilling life
Intelligent people are often depressed, autistic, and have all sorts of issues

I personally would rather be loved and less intelligent than a lonely genius

People care way to much of other people's lifes instead of looking at their own fucked up one. Just pathetic

I don't care about your life, but you're definitely less of a man for this

I bet you like getting your prostate stimulated by your gf too

Attached: b881381677z1_20180517152619_000gns13k11l20ax3r2zeyifnrfud8aq2_ct677x380.jpg (677x380, 39K)

I am pretty sure that I am manlier than your beta body lad.

Doubt it, but it's funny how you have to resort to baseless insults to try to detract from the fact you're a waste of genetics and sperm

Tbh this roast beef is just tryna imply a stigma because without men willingly wanting to pursue a family as their life goal, it means you'll normalize a way of life that undermines their support system. Bitches like op need men & their betabux to rely on. Remember girls only love masculinity they can control. But I guess this just makes us less of a man, then so be it, roastie.

>Yeah, stand up to the woman! I don't need to produce children to be a big strong man!

Attached: MGTOW_is_a_jewish_construct.jpg (680x586, 53K)

The low test fuckwad op describes is definetly a bad man but are we really trying to push
>no kids no glory
On everyone?
we are robots there is no way I can create a relationship stable enough to raise children.

OP here
I think that if you honestly have exhausted your options of improvement or are incapable of having a romantic relationship, you're not a lesser person for not reproducing

Oh well, at least I can fugg Stacy while you have to deal with Bernadette. Have a good one mate

Attached: 1541640548104.jpg (634x732, 62K)

>fur babies
/MRHUq7
come join a chill discord for mentally ill people

Yeah I just cannot say with confidence i would be a good father/husband

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
futurism.com/genetic-idiocracy-genes-associated-with-high-education-are-becoming-rarer/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/nor-breeding-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/dysgenic-deutschland/
unz.com/akarlin/paper-review-icelandic-dysgenics/
unz.com/akarlin/cicerone-on-dysgenic-decline/
unz.com/akarlin/frito-effect/

Attached: dysgenicdecline.png (6460x3455, 1.91M)

Invite doesn't work. Do you have another one?

How old are you, user? Maybe there's still time for you to improve

I am 21 and assume kids need to happen between age 27-35

For a guy, you can have them later. A lot of maturing happens for males around your age. You might feel differently soon

/QeJ7MXC
come join a chill discord for mentally ill people
if this doesnt work means your banned

Thanks amigo i appreciate the optimism

Even if that would not be a bait, she only only 'love' that bf until she finds better and the fool still has to pay for his brats.

Even the most traditional girl is only a good deal as long as she is willing to stay yours, and she can change her mind in an instant facing no repercussions.

Sorry, my test does not manage to make me dumb or overconfident enough to ever consider that any acceptable risk.
And if being that oblivious is what makes a 'Real' male , I think I stay onions

based and, ultimately, redpilled

Okay have fun being a genetic dead end

having them later means conferring on to your offspring increased mutational load.

It's slightly riskier for men, but not by all that much. It's much worse for women. Once we hit 35, it's a lottery

older fathers pass down a larger mutational load. An older mother is just more likely to pass down debilitating mutations, like down syndrome. Older fathers' sperm has a much higher mutation rate, and it passes down a lot more mutations to the offspring, which increases the chance for autism, adhd, and just a higher genetic load in general, more so than the mother, its just less potentially jarring as something like down syndrome

You're not describing a misogynist, just a healthy man who isn't a faggot or sexually confused in any way.

>larper larps
>gets told to fuck off and and stop larping
>but i am woman for real
Classic.

Better than wasting feels or money on a girl that fucks you over. But enjoy winning a race that avails you none.

Nobody has told op to fuck off besides one cuck

that's cool and all but I couldn't handle being with a man who doesn't see me as an equal.

jstor.org/stable/10.13110/humanbiology.85.4.0515#metadata_info_tab_contents

It is now clear that most mutations occur in males, and that the number of mutations
transmitted increases approximately linearly with the father's age. The recent DECODE
study (Kong et al. 2012) determined the mutation rate by direct sequencing
of family trios. They found that mothers contribute an average of 15 new mutations,
regardless of age, while men contribute (25 + 2(g - 20)) new mutations, where g
is the paternal age. If both parents are 30, each child inherits 60 new nucleotide
changes on average, 15 from the mother and 45 from the father. If the father is 45,
each child inherits 90 nucleotide changes-a 50% increase

Probably why Barron Trump so obviously has autism. his dumbass father had him over 60 years old.

Thank you for sharing this, I actually didn't know

It seems like the threshold is more forgiving for men age wise, but once they're too old it is really detrimental

>I am educated and smart and you aren't
ok

Attached: congrats.jpg (338x303, 41K)

>Probably why Barron Trump so obviously has autism
First thing I thought of once I read the stats in your post lol. Melania was still young enough to produce a decent offspring but Trump fucked it up with his 60 autism sperm. So he got good genes overall but his odds of getting autism were too high and he couldn't avoid it.

No man sees a woman as an equal lmao

>60 autism sperm
I mean 60 year old autism sperm. My dad was 38 when my parents had me, go figure

>having to babysit your wife
>having a partner
One is raising chickens and one is a hunt. Sounds like you just want to make a thread for easy replies

>most mutations occur in males
Doesn't the Y chromosome get passed on pretty much untouched? Which is why they can use dna to trace back our common patrilineal heritage?

kek OP is just a sloot with daddy issues. will prob marry a rich beta who can support her and cheat on him with an alpha.

How come that chart has everyone below 2 kids, I thought the average was 2.5? Also why is replacement level 2.1 instead of 2.0?

>how i'll look great full of babies.
Fuck, I want a husband to knock me up so bad.

2 kids to replace the parents and a 3rd kid for every 10 couples to replace the potential dead.

are you ovulating rn

I don't consider the slap on the ass or apron compliment sexist at all, that's just normal relationship shit. It's weird how people that want kids assume people that don't are overgrown babies or liberal freaks. Yes OP, we can cook, anyone that can read can do it.. No, our pets aren't our babies, they're pets. I can lock rover in a cage and fuck off to the bar for hours without the cops called on me. Even my bf is more conservative than me but we get along because he's not my property, he doesn't have to agree with literally everything I say. I don't get why people care about the life choices of others, especially childfree people where the impact is net positive (pay taxes for your kids schools, less environmental impact).

No, and I feel this way all the time.

>where the impact is net positive

if you are a net positive for society (you give more to society than you receive in total by the end of your lives) then it would be selfish to not have a kid, because it means you're depriving society of another taxpayer who would also likely be a net-positive (as everything is genetic). Thus, by not having your children, and knowing that net-negative people will be having as many kids as they can, you fail to attempt to balance the buck by pumping out net-positives to make up for the inevitable future births of net-negatives. The result is dysgenia and ultimate genetic meltdown of society.

Yes I also enjoyed Idiocracy but that was a movie user

whatever just have a kid

>I brap
>My ass slaps while i'm brapping, only wearing an apron, imagine the smell, when I have babies they will be retarded.
>Imagine the smell.
>I FAILED AT LIFE LOLE!!!
>brap at home? I am not competent to be a housewife
>oh, my wife only wants the superior best white cock.
>We usually order out so i can generate a smell.
>we're having liquid babies! My wet brap leaked down my leg and I named it daisy and the sink of my pussy in my pantsu i named Simon
>i am a dumb roastie and need to get out. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Attached: normiesgetoffmyboardnormiesgetout.jpg (960x975, 197K)

>good goy! get yourself a girl and let her leech off all of your resources for shit i tell her to buy!
>ignore those rising divorce rates and the threat of losing the rest of your belongings! this'll definetly make you happy goy!
let society collapse the faster it does, the earlier we can rebuild and take what's rightfully ours

Attached: 1521927344418.png (1200x800, 523K)