Why do you hate black women so much? What did we personally ever do to you?

Why do you hate black women so much? What did we personally ever do to you?

Attached: B6C9BA31-791E-4828-9B31-B7EF47CAC3F9.jpg (275x183, 16K)

why do you post this every single day? why are you so obsessed nick? is it Brooke?

i like all women, tho. why do i have to keep repeating myself?

You bullied me in high school and pretty much my entire life. You have no consideration for others and never think what is going to happen to you when you say or do something. I'll give you a chance though because all black women can't be exactly the same and I'd like to understand why all the black women I've met lack empathy and expect no consequences.

I appreciate black women for their glamourization of thin waists and giant booties

Loud, obnoxious, low intelligence, smelly, ugly, immature, stupid taste in fashion, family and friends are shit, entitled... need I go on? Black women are so shit that even black men don't want them.

Black women are also weirdly attracted to me, but they're so fucking aggressive that it's off putting and quite frankly disturbing.

I like them, though. Today, there was a qt black girl in line at McDonald's

they stink and look unappealing

As a half black male I can confidently say.. Fuck black women. You're nasty, trashy, and ugly. Brown skin is fucking ulgy and no one likes it. Get over it and stop fucking reproducing.. No one wants to be black and everyone hates them.
all you're doing is breading a visually inferior being that has to become a gangster just to get laid. Racism is basic human nature and blacks never going to be treated equal.
Also, your culture is complete shit. I've done everything I can to hide the black in me and now people can't really tell, they still don't really like me.. But at least they treat me like a human being and white women act like I'm exotic instead of just repulsive. But I'll always have to deal with this shit faggoty ass nigger hair. Curly hair is literally the worst thing in existence and I have to find so many damn creative solutions just becuse my damn mom couldn't just find a decent man.
>Thanks white people for all being a bunch of retarded racist self absorbed pussies and pushing all your women to other races. No, I really fucking appreciate the work you've done Jow Forums
Faggots.

Attached: Chad white.jpg (553x738, 53K)

>I'd like to understand why all the black women I've met lack empathy and expect no consequences.
Due to being black, they can't process long term consequences.
Due to being women, they're entitled and overly emotional.

I work with a few black women and it's awful. They're usually late because they dgaf, when they get pissed off (at something stupid and usually irrelevant) they're in a pissy mood all day and make sure everybody knows it, and after throwing a tantrum like a child they usually just throw their hands up in the air and walk out of work early saying "ooooooh I can't DEAL" while usually cursing and throwing threats

>Loud, obnoxious, low intelligence, smelly, ugly, immature, stupid taste in fashion, family and friends are shit, entitled... need I keep bitching?
OK, just to be fair... You literally just described all women right there.

If you earnestly believe that about all women, you are textbook homosexual

What ever nigger, why don't you go write that on your hand while you go jerk off tonight. Maybe I'll send you one of my sex tapes to jerk it too.

>Why do you hate black women so much?
I don't.

as a non-black woman you deserve your nappy headed fate for being an enormous asshole. Kill yourselves. All of you.
Racists are fucking pathetic.

I wanna fuck a black qt so fucking bad.

Imagine the normal sex smells, then add black person BO, cheap perfume, a river's worth of coco butter, and a shit ton of chemicals they use to keep their nappy hair in check, and that's what the sex is like.

Youre thinking of some ghetto black thot. I wanna fuck a white washed black qt

fuck your own kind.

You act like uncouth sheboons.

Attached: 4pVexbjcVd0-A6p3_.webm (360x640, 1.71M)

but it looks like so much fun

Attached: mbfm.webm (720x404, 1.94M)

>that disgusting hair that looks like braided shit (probably smells like it too)

>caring about the opinions of people on this site

Attached: 1486720604406.png (480x527, 267K)

They look and smell like shit and never shut the fuck up.
Also stop pretending to be a woman on Jow Forums, it's pathetic.

First off I just want to say black women have on average have treated me nicer than any other race/gender basis. Black women have also asked me out the most out of any race, I have never accepted one of their offers, though. I don't hate black women, I hate black people. Your people often make everything they touch overall worse, if all black people just disappeared over night crime, STDs, IQ averages of the united states, cost of social welfare, single mothers ALL would move in a positive direction by a huge amount.
But I definitely don't hate black women, for the most part, in fact I like you as a specific group the most. I don't want to have children with you though.

Honestly the only fembots I've seen talking among themselves were non-white. A lot of non-white girls like white guys and because they're not stacys in their ethnicity they view themselves as femcels, then they come and complain about how even the incels don't want them cause they're racist but the femcels also reject them because they're violent(and racist).
Also stop pretending like the opinions on this site value any less than other places, a single board has been not stop raided by tens of thousands of people with millions of dollars for 2 years straight.

i'm saving this. grazie

Attached: 1530033606658.jpg (418x475, 37K)

A white woman with a dick is hot, a nigger bitch with a dick is not

As a high-achieving and ambitious heterosexual white man, I have been repeatedly passed over by unis and employers for far less qualified minority candidates, at least some of whom were surely black women.

This. And it baffles me that I get romantic attention from black girls as an adult cuz it was also only the black girls that ever teased me in school and they were weirdly cruel about it
Most likely race to cheat, lowest income, iq, etc.. meh

Lol just reverse searched this and it's just a bunch of different black twitter threads celebrating them 2v1ing her

White skin is so disgusting. I need to get a tan.

PLS BE MY GF

Origi

Attached: 4E376174-1E18-424A-978C-33CF9E634DE8.jpg (480x264, 60K)

>As a half black male

Attached: pig.jpg (1600x1066, 126K)

So are you going to blame that on black women specifically, minorities in general, or the university staff themselves who make these decisions? Why is this relevant to a thread on hatred for black women?

Don't love or hate them but I generally find most of them to be unattractive.

>This thread that was created by a black female somehow got flooded by Jow Forumsfags and a "half black male" who keeps pictures of white Chad's
You guys ever wondered why this place is dying?

>coming into my country
>breeding more of your sort
>being unattractive
>creating more wiggers out of impressionable white bff

I've never seen a black person outside of movies, since I grew up in an all white area and avoided enriched places. I hate black people anyway. They're disgusting.

>Be native American
>Pigskins came into my country
>Breeded like rats spreading their kind all over
>stink and majority are unattractive
>Used policies that fucked us over for a long time and later say
>U WUZ JUSZ SAVAGES WE WUZ CIVILIZED

You welcomed them in, same stupidity we are repeating. Enjoy your last laugh, and your failing liver.
Oh wait you are just a BBC sucking white collegeboi, so you are bullshiting either way.

>U WUZ JUSZ SAVAGES WE WUZ CIVILIZED
That's not a lie, though.
>Breeded like rats spreading their kind all over
It wasn't high birth rates that spread white people, it was mainly immigration
>Used policies that fucked us over for a long time and later say
Several wars were fought and we won easily due to our superiority.

>You welcomed them in, same stupidity we are repeating.
No, the native americans were in a completely different situations than we are now. This is not comparable. We could deport all non-whites at a moments notice, if we wanted to. But the majority loves enrichment, so it won't happen. The native americans had no choice to accept us.

I know a cute as fuck black Brazilian and I would go on a date with her right away if I could.

>Racists are fucking pathetic.

Attached: 24352345234523452345.jpg (636x773, 26K)

Nothing, nothing at all. Most likely to be unmarried, I feel for you.

I have nothing against you, if you have nothing against me, sugar.

>Racists are fucking pathetic.
>unless they are good lil dreadlocks whites who hate themself, that not rayciss at all.
Go suck off your blackie, bitch.
You only do it cause you are too cowardly to suck dogs anyway, even if that is what you would really like.

>We could deport all non-whites at a moments notice, if we wanted to
Is this the brain power of Jow Forums users? That's a nice way to watch your whole country collapse. You'd go down just by removing illegal immigrants employed in farms let alone every non-white person.

you give birth to niggers
that's more than enough reason to make you go extinct

They wish they had an ounce of confidence that black women possess, everyone in the world envies the confidence of black women.

Attached: 5208daab2e0626986829a4c2698b0f95.png (400x614, 262K)