MBTI Thread

16personalities.com
Sensor hate edition.

>INTP
I cant shake this these thoughts... everytime I leave my room my roommate's,neighbors, the cute girl down the hall, the indian family that runs the convenience store across from my building and all my fellow classmates. everywhere I go, everyone I talk to gives me that soulless stare, I feel so surrounded and isolated. suffocated by idiocracy.all of these lifeless drones unable to form any thing close to a complex thought or idea, so brainless and stupid everything goes right over there heads. its so hard for the them conceptualize anything thats not literally directly around them, they never see the big picture in anything. it doesnt matter what your beliefs are, political compass or any other cause I GUARANTEE your problem is caused from these mindless zombies just going with the status quo.

Attached: 2p18te.jpg (482x361, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sakinorva.net/functions
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
jung.test.typologycentral.com/
personalitymax.com/report/?pt=11-11-74-5&mi=57-60-53-50-53-40-57-43&ls=51-49-54&bh=40&name_key=aae80ff000
youtube.com/watch?v=dXVzqj-PmVQ
personalitymax.com/report/?pt=16-16-89-89&mi=73-93-80-37-57-17-80-20&ls=79-49-59&bh=57
personalitymax.com/report/?pt=58-5-53-11&mi=63-43-77-50-53-60-50-43&ls=72-69-69&bh=46&name_key=96b9a10ffe
youtube.com/watch?v=vlNVQ-_y4-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oblijaritory chart thing

Attached: 1491443519902.png (1484x2152, 371K)

MBTI is a westerner astrology meme

Attached: 1527031999956.jpg (680x499, 48K)

>INTJ
I honestly just want to feel useful

FUCK I am INTP and I have never seen something so accurate of what I want, do, and feel

Attached: 1540597214880.jpg (540x960, 60K)

ISTP but instead of sociopath lv 1, wishes there was a war not so i could kill others but to kill me

and what would your MBTI be mr sensor.

>infp
>.all of these lifeless drones unable to form any thing close to a complex thought or idea, so brainless and stupid everything goes right over there heads.
You know, most people think the same thing about everyone else. You only experience life from your own perspective so there is no way of telling if you're actually just in a computer simulation and your life is just a predetermined simulation.

I'm Chad ENTJ you fucking subhuman cuck

We are the Sensor. take your anxiety pills and talk to your therapist. Resistance is futile.

Attached: sensing-intuition-population-chart.png (540x300, 10K)

As a fellow INTP I know exactly what you mean. But you can't just sit around complaining about it. What do you want to accomplish? Use your ability of seeing the bigger picture and shortcuts to accomplish it. People will live their lives and do things you don't agree with until the day we both die. You need to find out why you're here and stop playing this game where you put yourself above others as a motivation to live.

Attached: 1519839761486.png (640x478, 431K)

sensors = conservative chads
shituitives = liberal cuck baby

trying so hard to be motivated enough to get through this semester, really am trying to make it through school currently but i feel so isolated.

So is feeling isolated a problem? Didn't you just say that everyone is too stupid to understand you? Focus on school work then.

I used to be just like you, the truth is that people are more like us than you would ever know and it's because you don't bother to move interactions past surface level. I used to hate the shit out of normies, thought they were stupid as fuck and wastes of life then I started joining in little by little on their conversations and dumb little jokes. Then those conversations started to have meaning to me, those jokes became funny for almost no reason, maybe because it felt so good to have someone to laugh at nothing with. Trust me user, socialize. You're in school so it's not too late.

Atleast post decent tests
>sakinorva.net/functions
>keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
>jung.test.typologycentral.com/

Attached: don1.jpg (450x850, 105K)

>sensors were the original NPCs
I've been saying this for years. Intuitives are the creators and influencers of society while sensors imitate others and are only interested in menial concepts and tasks.

>seething intuitive

>sensor hate
Ffffuck you!

Attached: DDD0CF7E-E754-4C48-881A-B0A38046918B.jpg (993x505, 113K)

ENTJ here as well. You're the fool if you don't use MBTI as a way to predict and control others. They have the entire way they interact with the world right there in 4 letters on display for anyone to understand exploit.

Attached: haman karn queen of ENTJs.jpg (329x388, 52K)

>personalitymax.com/report/?pt=11-11-74-5&mi=57-60-53-50-53-40-57-43&ls=51-49-54&bh=40&name_key=aae80ff000
Roast me, uncultured afroamericans

You're a loser who will not amount to anything because you care more about your anime girls than actually doing something with your life.

You're a crab, that thinks it's a princess.

Fair enough, even though I have little interest in anime.

Attached: 1544621320287.jpg (500x313, 44K)

Why does the ENTP avatar look like sich a cunt?

yeah no
if you put a label on someone then you will expect for them to act in the way you expect them to

obligatory contribution

Attached: 1525298668768.png (1484x2152, 941K)

Spoken like a true insect. It's a combination of expectation and patterns of their previously established behavior and... their feelings.

It must be very hard being blind in life and living as INTP/ISTP or whatever TP thing you are.

Attached: i came here to laugh at you.gif (375x279, 949K)

True about Istp but i think i'd rather work alone than in mafia.

Wow you typed exactly what I expected you to type lmao

Attached: 1501662532719.jpg (1000x1148, 128K)

Well, we are the same shit after all.

Attached: 1544875750562.jpg (572x303, 79K)

There you go acting passive, like I wanted you to.

Why intp are bad with girls? Arent you supposed to be witty ?

Lack of confidence, a DEEP fear of failure (especially with femoids) and we usually have about 50 different things to say but are to worried to use any of them that we end up saying something NPC tier.

Just a reminder that these threads are pure shit because of sensors and feelers. ISTx and INFP can stay though.

girls are inherently unintelligent, uninteresting and not attuned to the finer things in life. Why would we waste our time on such lesser beings?

Attached: 1524073495819.jpg (1171x936, 87K)

>finer things in life
Such as?

such as classical music or armchair hitler grand strategy games of course. Also memes and war crimes.
youtube.com/watch?v=dXVzqj-PmVQ

Attached: hoi4.jpg (1920x1080, 651K)

>tfw ISTP
>tfw all the descriptions are fucking lame- not a warrior, not a viking, not a "epic russian dude", just a weird neet

>GOY$
>wargame

Attached: 1482673476910.jpg (327x316, 26K)

>do this test
>get to 'Your Multiple Intelligences'
>score lower in all categories than the average for my MBTI type
>mfw

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>actually wasted enough time on reading reports of random guy only to realize that he's brainlet

Attached: 1509487857396.png (478x523, 80K)

What i meant is that i did the test on that website user linked, and it told me I was a brainlet

Attached: 1534538404862.png (691x653, 20K)

There is no bigger picture fag, everything's meaningless

Oh, sorry, m-my bad
I'm really sorry.

Attached: 7127-full.png (655x509, 21K)

Can you link your results?

Should i just end it? I'm joining the military in 3 days.
personalitymax.com/report/?pt=16-16-89-89&mi=73-93-80-37-57-17-80-20&ls=79-49-59&bh=57

Attached: autism to the point of imminent death.png (1184x404, 51K)

>joining a place where you'll be around other people 24/7
>low interpersonal intelligence
that's a toughie

who's /istp/ here?

Attached: mbti.png (1122x655, 144K)

Wanna be autism buddies?

Attached: index.png (1214x500, 28K)

>so brainless and stupid everything goes right over there heads

>so brainless and stupid
>there heads

Attached: assad laughing.jpg (877x541, 75K)

I got an interpersonal score of 7. Kill me

anybody else /ENTP/?
i dont trust this tho.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1151x458, 72K)

oh yeah i forgot the link to my test results if anybody is interested to see how fucking stupid i am

personalitymax.com/report/?pt=58-5-53-11&mi=63-43-77-50-53-60-50-43&ls=72-69-69&bh=46&name_key=96b9a10ffe

Attached: ik.png (715x246, 20K)

Strange, i was assuming i'd be a borderline introvert, i guess the test sees through fake confidence. Spoopy.

Attached: intpsupEriority.png (1230x470, 27K)

For some reason ENTPs and ISTJs are the only types i've noticed that don't trust MBTI stuff or say that "only half of those applies to me".

desu, I have to agree with you here. I'm a rich INTP that invested in bitcoin a while ago and I live in a major capital city. I've dated all NF types. while they are enjoyable for a little while I find their complete absence of logic really frustrating. none of them have deep thoughts too. It's always about their stupid feelings. I'm also surprised how they focus so much on achieving a meaningless goal that seems so trivial to me (like hanging around with idiots if they are NFJ or they are trying to form a SJW movement if they are NFP, and fucking yoga all the time. maybe it's just the way nature is, if all people would contemplate existence nothing would get done I guess, but it still leaves me empty inside.

with sensors it's even worse. I can't take them seriously. they are like insects to me. It's sad that live is like this, that we are so limited in our thought processes.I will just continue to enjoy my idle life and ignore reality like I always did. I also find it amusing how I'm able to leave very attractive women if they don't stimulate me on an intellectual level, my approach is usually ghosting. I'm not sure if I belong to this board anymore, but I relate more to you autists than to everyone else.

t. intp

the reason ENTP don't trust MBTI is because they have extroverted intuition as main function, which is called intuition of possibilities. they see things from different angles (this can be this way, but also another way). this is why they don't understand things like socionics at first glance. they think it's a horoscope without going deeper into the theory

t. same intp

>this whole post
what a miserable being wrote this

You may be smart but you are certainly not wise.

I feel fine. actually, I don't feel much. I'm just bored. strange to get such a response on this board, where most people are miserable. (you're probably NF)

>infp
>panic attack every day

How do I break the cycle?

Attached: 27FCE78F-8501-4E65-A9E1-AF4CF26B0506.jpg (1315x1176, 310K)

S can be okay if paired with T but all SFs are the worst cancer, more working sounding boards than people.

>>panic attack every day
meds and therapy.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlNVQ-_y4-0
My man Allan Watts is here to set you straight.
Or you'll watch 20 seconds and think he sucks.
Either way, enjoy.

>dude shrooms lmao the guy

>ISTJ
>friendless khv
>actual aspergers
Am I an NPC or not? I used to be INTP.

You know what, that's fine.
I know what I know and your mocking doesn't change anything.
I'm still going to share and hope it helps someone out there.

ISTP here. I share this feel

I got INTJ but deep down I know I would have gotten ISTJ had I answered honestly. Do other INTJs feel the same way?

My INFP ex-girlfriend ghosted me and left me for another man, and now she's telling people that I was abusive to her even though she was the abuser in the relationship. Are all INFP girls this way?

Attached: 1544894869641.jpg (960x540, 47K)

>introverted feeling
their truth has to be the truth.

How was she abusive? Like was it physical or her telling you you're useless or was it something else?

She was very clingy and would give me the silent treatment or threaten suicide unless I was with her every possible second. One time during a day that was supposed to be reserved for just the two of us to cuddle and watch anime at the apartment, I had to rush home because my mom had slipped on the snowy porch steps and broken her ribcage (she made a full recovery, but it was a bad injury and nobody else was around; she could barely speak when she called me using her cell phone). When I got home, I found that she'd left me an angry letter saying that she was going back home to her parents, that what I did was 'beyond rude,' and that some other family should have gone to help her instead of me.

The only instance of 'physical abuse' (and it didn't do much more than annoy me) was slap me whenever I came home late to the apartment one night. She told me that she was going home to her parents and that she'd probably crash and die because she's no good at nighttime driving, but that I probably wouldn't care anyway if she was dead.

One time I was sleeping when she tried to call me on my phone several times in a row when she was depressed (I'm a deep sleeper), and woke up to about a dozen texts accusing me of ignoring her and saying that if she killed herself, it would be all my fault.

Truth be told, I spent as much time with her as humanly possible. During the two years we were together, I probably spent 90 percent of my free time with her. But the 10 percent where I was unable to made her so livid that she would scream at me over the phone, point a knife at her throat and tell me not to take another step closer, give me lengthy silent treatments, or punch holes in the wall. I just hope she's better to her new boyfriend than she was to me. They just got together, so she's still in the lovebombing "You're the most perfect man in the world, nothing like my abusive ex" phase.

>dating BPD
damn

Every woman does this so they don't look bad for walking out of relationships, thus appearing unloyal

Yes, unironically men are the best infps, every woman in real life I've talked to about mbti said they were infp but were really just quiet whores.
They'd browse facebook all day and get mens attention at a whim.
I'm not sure if this is to do with just being a woman, mbti type, or how they're raised.

>complex thought or idea
most people have never had an original thought. yourself included. 'I am smarter than everyone else' is not an original thought.
>mindless zombies just going with the status quo
This is not a bad thing. If people tried to reinvent the wheel every day, society would come to a halt.

But the other extreme (ie reality) is that whenever people come up with ideas that are superior to the way things have always been, it takes forever for that something to be implemented because society goes "lol this is the way we've always dunnit" Society would progress faster if people weren't so fearful of anything new.

i'm INTP and i have no life experience so none of these questions on any of the cognitive functions tests really apply and i never know how to answer them so i just take my best guess at what i think i would do if i actually did anything in life and knew anything about myself which is probably giving an incorrect answer because i have no clue and it's probably just an ideal form of what i'd like to be like irl and i have no clue what type i truly am

drugs are bad dont listen to and cbt therapy is a thing but idk sucks to be F doesnt it ahahahaha but srsly
>attempting to solve/explain your problems with pseudoscience horoscope
just grow up

>drugs didnt work on me therefore it's bad thing!

ive never used drugs, except like Tylenol, but just think about it, drugs are bad like relying on a substance just to feel normal is lame, just be your own normal (or just be a faggot who cares anyways) also theyre expensive and i have better things to spend wageslaved money on. like the whole concept of drugs is retarded and its sad how ppl dont know that so they get cucked by pharmacists

You might wanna take a better test cause I think you're too stupid to be ENTJ

>Another black an white test
Dropped

always used to be INTP; became ENTP after starting to use cocaine. I felt it was going to change, but that's not what I expected.

so you were ENTP all this time.

i guess that is a valid take

actually, I'm trying to introduce socionics to institutes in my country, but of course they say "hurr durr we have the big 5 we don't need this". you have this superior theory but most people are unable to grasp it, instead they focus on garbage like MBTI.

you are an INTP my friend. stay strong brother, it will be over in a few decades

entp who works at a drug rehab here, you have no idea who you are.

Reminder

Sensor=Chads
Intuitives=beta nerds

what do you meean friend

What if you want there to be a war so you can kill all the people who wronged you and all the evil people who keep making my and other peoples lifes hell? Is this just ISFP or EvolVed ISTP?

sensor= literal drones, without a single unique thought. slaves for intuitives so they can pursue highter purposes

Why do people make out ENFJ gfs to be so desirable?

Intuitives = joyless losers who let their lives pass them by fantasizing about grandiose visions of success, while sensors enjoy what every moment has to offer

They're generous, empathetic and far-sighted, adapting to other people and seeing the relationship's long-term prospects. Like a Stacy that is less likely to cheat on you.

ISTJ and INTJ think and feel the same way about things since they share auxillary Te and Child Fi but they see the world from very different angles. ISTJs are very down to earth people, they don't really care about weird ideas. The typical
>I have to wake up early to go to work so I can support my dear family. This evening I will hang around with my good ol'friends who I haven't talked in a while. Thank God I am retiring soon because my body is getting tired. I hope the kids return back home just in time for family dinner.
INTJs due to their dominant Ni are weirdoos. Mostly talking nonsense that only they themselves understand and have very weird fantasies.They are not evil but they can literaly talk in detail about sensitive issues such as 'rape' or 'genocide' with a smile in their face even though they may deeply hate rape and genocide.

most sensors are retarded, they waste their lifes doing mindless thinks and in the end of their lifes they realise how pointless it all was.

ESTP: action seeking losers who just want to be loved deep inside but will never find love because of their sexual instinct
ESFP: literal prostitutes who will regret that they sold their sense of dignity for a little attention
xSTJ: worker drones without creativity, easily offended, spend most of their day doing the same thing as yesterday or waiting for the next shift. wageslave no. 23434242
xSFJ: brainless comfort seeekers, might enjoy their meaningless life because they are too dumb to see how things could be.
ISFP: incredibly insecure and a brainlet. also prone to prostitution and drug abuse like all SP types

yeah really a lot of uniqueness here

Which one is the one who wants to kill themselves?

Attached: image.jpg (150x233, 13K)