Why do zoomers have atrociously bad music taste? Also...

Why do zoomers have atrociously bad music taste? Also, why does it seem like they all have extremely low attention spans?

Attached: Lil-Peep-Hell-Boy.jpg (639x639, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7KyC4SmiGYs
youtube.com/watch?v=gZNU7kImmCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Social media overexposure

>why does it seem like they all have extremely low attention spans
Internet rewires your brain to have a short attention span because your constantly looking for new information so your brain rewards you with another dopamine rush. Read the shallows its very informative.

A better question is why does it seem like rappers are having a competition to see who can make themselves look the gayest.

too much instant gratificiation
and too avoidant

Attached: 1540268940419.jpg (1139x898, 226K)

do you expect rappers to be capable or aware of original thoughts?

Random fag reporting in just want to share something nice I found

youtu.be/7KyC4SmiGYs

Empathy test has some beautiful music.

Attached: Hyouka_fuwa_74522.jpg (200x307, 15K)

rappers that white kids are paying attention to or rappers that black people are paying attention to? They are different.

Yeah ackshually I fucking do. A lot of them used to have class and not look like an army retarded circus freak attention whoring MTV Riff Raff derivatives.

Attached: massive_attack_blue_lines_1347980889.jpg (550x550, 107K)

you're just too old to expand your taste, you probably listen to some dadrock so your opinion has no value. Lil Peep is pretty good though.
>implying all decades didnt have terrible musicans who went viral and were beloved

I have a rap idea: talk about fucking bitches and doing drugs

I think zoomers would like wutang. Y'all kids should give them a listen.

All generations had shit music. I do have to say that hip hop as of now is dead as fuck. Marketing killed it. People listen to music if they think it will make them look cool to other people, not because the music is actually good. If you convince your audience that you're cool and cool kids listen to you then you'll get a following. Also controversy equals free media coverage. Good music is literally the last thing that will get you exposure today.

Word? That's it?
What happened to storytelling in hip hop?
>Inb4 one of you zoomer retards tries to claim that that gay pride skittle-looking mutt fuckboy tells stories in his dogshit screamo raps about blickies and stiffies

Attached: 24-danny-clinch-slick-rick.jpg (423x430, 43K)

Every generation says this about the next generation. You're getting old and you can't keep up with pop culture. It's a good thing to be out of touch. You don't want to be one of those redditors who's still trying to be relevant. Your life should be about your career right now. No hobbies, no entertainment, just earning income.

Honestly, I can't tell if it is because of zoomers, but the only music popular nowadays is either has to have rap, or is the gayest of all music Kpop

That's not true at all. There are plenty of things about zoomer culture that I unironically enjoy. Their style of humor is superior in virtually every way to ours and I love a lot of archetypal zoomer genres like lofi hip hop and vaporwave and weeaboo breakcore. It's really just their preoccupation with literal garbage-tier soundcloudcore mumble trap bullshit that irks me to no end.

I don't listen to hip hop much at all and I don't like pop music not in a contrarian way some new music is pretty good but just not my style. In any case I just have to say that after listening to lil peep some of his shit honestly isn't that bad like the lyrics are absolute trash but the music itself is pretty bearable I went on to listen to xxxtentacion to see if other meme rap was as good and it wasn't he is actually shit although my opinion is very biased since I don't listen to rap.

what happend to Bieber?

Jesus fuck you fucking boomers are pathetic
>the rap gay now!!
As if it hasnt been before
As if musician havent dressed up as gay as possible since the 60's
>Low attention spans!
Studies prove its higher than milennials, and they prefer to settle matters face to face

What is zoomer humour?

youtube.com/watch?v=gZNU7kImmCo

I will say that they are creative. But I don't get the humour.

I was honestly surprised at how creative kids are getting on this app too, there's some surprisingly well thought out skits in some. 95% of the humour is mainly tied around people doing fortnite dances in inappropriate situations and roasting furries idk I don't find a lot of it funny either maybe we're just too old to get kicks out of simple things.

Music is the same as always, you're just getting older and the older generations latch onto nostalgia and reject new music. You know how when you were a teenager and were listening to Linkin Park, but everybody older than you thought you were a faggot for listening to that crap? Same thing. Trends are definitely a thing but I'm sick of everyone being all "'hurr why zoomers no like REAL music???" shut the fuck up. This happens every generation, and will never stop. Just listen to whatever you want and stop whining.

Because rap was made for ubran black kids but now its made for white suburban kids that forget everything in about a week