Do you belive in jesus, robots?

Do you belive in jesus, robots?

Attached: 1544854520198.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRTUrvTTRAQ&ab_channel=drcraigvideos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believe he existed (the historical evidence is pretty strong on that one), but he probably did not do miracles and probably wasn't resurrected.

A good debate on the subject:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRTUrvTTRAQ&ab_channel=drcraigvideos

Jesus is God made flesh. Pic related it's proof of God. Jesus is also connected to other solar deities.

Attached: 1544733913999.jpg (491x1976, 445K)

>Christian "house of cards"

nice tower of cards, christboy

it would be a shame if I blew it

Attached: 1499843497034.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

>it would be a shame if I blew you

hahaha. God is dead

Attached: 1529032793641.png (497x580, 130K)

If i believed in religion like a dumb npc, it would atleast give me a peace of mind and i wouldn't feel as bad as i do everyday.
My heart aches..
On a second thought, i think that i don't feel anything anymore because i don't have a heart.

Attached: 58.gif (800x800, 50K)

Damn it Satan get out of here, he's not even asking about you. You existing implies he existed too, stop BS'n you always BS'n.

Attached: download.png (1366x766, 638K)

This is high-iq board. Pls return to /pol to find more believers.

1). Dubs!
2). Like in a religious sense, or historical?

Chris Langan has proven the existence of God you deluded suckers

>Chris Langan has proven the existence of God
No he didn't.
>you deluded suckers
Ironic

You're looking at it all wrong my friend.

Find God in silence, alone, open your heart and talk with him. Come to God now on your terms as a man, no middle man. Open yourself to get the answers.

Church is for social aspects. Why do you think there are so many doomers? Find a decent church, and you can have a decent social life with people at least somewhat non-degenerate, with at least an attempt to be good people. Having that extended family/friend network roots you.

But you have to find God on your own terms(although Jesus can help).

(then go to church to get a cutey Christian wifu)

Attached: fYsF08g.jpg (1440x1504, 144K)

That would never happen. I'm not a hypocrite.
Religion is just a way to cope up with the void in your heart. I might just outright say it's a form of escapism.

Attached: 34.gif (395x610, 49K)

Read the CTMU and get back to me

Of course Christ is my king and Lord, my stronghold and rock

The religious experience happens in a place beyond the memes of religion. You have to carve a PERSONAL connection with God. Don't close yourself off to him.

Read this
God is real. You can find him, people have through out history, and pre history. It will fill that void with a foundation of light that will allow you to love life on a entirely new level.

Find the Light user, find the ALL that is Good!

Attached: 1499116148697.jpg (551x656, 452K)

wouldn't it be hilarious if God existed and he could only prove himself with a TLDR essay.

talk about goofy

Attached: 1480500423363.jpg (258x360, 29K)

This is pretty entertaining. B-but the lord is watching us you just need to seek him d-don't shun him. B-believe in God and you'll be set free.

Attached: 27.gif (624x720, 996K)

I don't need to, there is no scientific way to prove god exists.

I'd like to, but the world is far too shitty for someone like that to exist

I know you, and so does he.

He's far beyond the words of any book, seek him. You have the divine in you, allow that divine to grow until every corner of your mind and soul is illuminate with divine light!
You have worth, you deserve to be free. Seek God, truly seek him, and you will find him.

Attached: 1488731369150.gif (972x1000, 1.09M)

Yes. After years of self-analysis and reading about different views and religions, I came to the conclusion that Jesus Christ was, in fact, our Lord and Savior, the Son of God, and that through Him, one can achieve salvation.

God's real and can be proven to be real with abstract thinking, similar to mathematics.

Attached: 1544734233775.jpg (537x738, 285K)

Jesus isn't the world. ;) BELIEVE!

You don't know me neither does your fictious character.

Attached: 23.gif (418x669, 65K)

I think the more consistent and believable "scientific" proof of God would be through Spinozism, user.

Attached: 1542929551337.jpg (1716x2341, 1.77M)

That's in the same vein as Aquinas' Cosmological argument, what he referred to as "chains of causality". However the one crucial thing is that these arguments have to rely on finite time. In fact, modern (past 100 years) revelations into physics suggest that the big bang may (and "may" being important here) be the result of a universe dying, although this could potentially contradict the idea of heat death.

Personally, I'm agnostic. I was raised a Catholic and have been incredibly interested in scripture for many years. There are far better arguments for not just the existence of god but the existence of Christ as the incarnation - this ain't one of them lad.

Also I almost forgot, Quarks have been observed to spontaneously move without any change in energy, rest mass, etc (basically no external stimuli), implying that our universe isn't entirely causal, at least at some level

Exactly. Jesus existed for sure, he probably inspired many people doing good things and was a sort of mentor. God and the supernatural part of the story are just bullshit tho. I can't believe people still believe in this shit in 2018 and havent understood yet that the Bible as a whole is a metaphor.

I believe the tale is quite sweet and and inspirational. We should all strive to be a bit more like him. However if you are asking me if I believe in him as some sort actual person who is also a cosmical entity watching down on us, then no.

The world makes sense if you think it's the product of random, unthinking, mechanistic processes taking place over vast expanses of time.
It doesn't make sense as the creation of an omniscient and loving being.

I agree that jesus was real but some of the miracles I don't believe
T. Catholic

He may have existed, but Christianity is not true. It was made up by the jews to get the goyim to follow their rules and at the same time, separate the goyim from themselves.

If that's the case then why are Christians persecuted so heavily by movements funded by (((them)))? Checkmate.

YOU GYS THINK GOD HAD A BIG ENUFF DICK HE COULD STICK IT IN HIS OWN ASS???? THATS PROBBABLY HOW HE FLOATS AROUND AND SHIT JUST JACKHAMMERING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE LIKE HE'S PRBBLY EVEN LIKE DANG I NEED A STEERING WHEEL NOW

Because they don't care about christians. They just made it up to keep the goyim in line.

Yes, I do believe in Isa (pbuh) but don't believe that he is the son of God or any of that shirk stuff you Christians do.

How i see it the big bang had to be triggered by something,something cannot come from nothing,it doesnt make sense.

>abstract thinking
>similar to mathematics
Look, I have nothing against religious people in general, but you, personally, are fucking retarded.

No. Like the others here, I agree that he was a real dude, but that's not what you're asking. Believing in anything supernatural is just plain incorrect, especially in 2018. I won't believe in anything which can't within reasonable doubt be proven. Although religion has been a great asset for culture, science, society and just humanity in general, it's no longer needed, and believing in what it teaches is a stupid decision.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang

You're fucking welcome. Your argument is fucking retarded, and I hate how often it's repeated. Don't try to argue around the Big Bang if you don't know anything about it. Nobody ever claims that the Big Bang is the first moment, or that it came from nothing.

Yeah, but also, seriously: fuck the church. If the church had any respect for itself as an institution it would;
a.) Include historical notes from the time periods of when the books of the New Testament were written, so phrases like "In the flesh" would be known for being digs at Christain sects that claimed Jesus was of Spirit ONLY and only SEEMED of man to us, instead of some strange firsthand account or obsession with literal flesh.
Furhermore, this would clear up ideas that the Apostles directly wrote all the books of the new testament, when some had not been completed until centuries after their deaths.
b.)Crack down on pedophilia
c.)Excommunicate most Evangelical priests (their warhawk-like attitude is seriously fucking exhausting to deal with, they're the SJW's of the Christian world, they read like half of the required reading and called it good)
d.)Be forthcoming about how the right to read the bible as individuals came MUCH later than the establishment of the Church, that is to say, the bible used to be a secrerive text and the Church has abused it's power before and cannot be fully trusted.
e.) Be more metaphorical, people aren't stupid and the whole fire and brimstone shtick ain't working.

He was a real person but he was not magical. There is historical evidence for him, but almost none proving anything he did in the bible.

Double 99 confirm. He's real and save us all when we finally have the guts for suicide. In death is our peace.

Attached: 1544850693192.png (852x944, 70K)

Care to share that proof that isn't a forgery?

Josephus -- Prolific jewish historian at the time of Jesus' supposed existence. He wrote like... 12 lines on Jesus, and that's about it. Other people got entire books written about them. So we KNOW he was an actually real person, but there's literally 0 evidence of him doing any magic. Seriously

>Believing in anything supernatural is just plain incorrect
The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.
Do not be overwicked, and do not be a fool-- why die before your time?
Psaml 14:1, Ecclesiastes 7:17

>that isn't a forgery

What if change is not real, and the universe is static and unchanging, with time being an illusion?

Bruv Im not Christian and even I know his writings are legit

His writings are. His snippets about Jesus were added ex post facto.

no im a hindu,

however, i like what he stood for.

i used to be kind and humble like him, until i wasn't

>Jesus
>humble

>i used to be kind and humble like him, until i wasn't
what happened?

>Christian
>persecuted
Criticism isn't persecution dipshit.

Besides, wouldn't there have been any historical proof of the other biblical characters? There were twelve disciples, the Magdalene, John the Baptist, and many others for which some sort of proof should exist.
Legitimately asking because clueless

Yes.

Oragamioregeno

I smoked DMT and met god once. It looked nothing like your jesus. Just sayin

I believe he existed and to some extent is the messenger of the abrahamic god. Yet i don't believe Yaweh is the supreme god, just one among the many gods in existence. I also do not follow any of Christianity's teachings per se.

Story tiem!

>Be me
>Be serving in heaven
>God sits on his throne and gives orders
>Make user!
>Yes, my lord, user will be done unto the earth
>Make user a childhood friend that is female
>Childhood female friend with excelent condition my lord!
>Make female friend mature into the most beautiful woman user has ever seen
>Ah! You are truly the greatest dear lord, It shall be done!
>Has user fallen in love with her?
>Yes my lord, user has fallen head over heels, deeply in love with her my lord.
>FEED HER TO THE CHAD!
>But my lord! I thought this was for user?
>FEED TO THE CHAAAADHER!
>Alright my lord, I will obey, my faith in you is strong my lord!
>Mmmmm I can feel Anons sadness
>Yes, it is true my lord, user is absolutetly heartbroken
>Make the most beautiful girl in school sit next to him in class
>Aha, you are most wise, one true god.
>How is user doing?
>He seems to be recovering from his heartbreak, the girl and boy are getting along great.
>FEED HER TO THE CHAD
>But dear... my lord! Another heartbreak sire?? I don't know if user can endure?
FEED HER TO THE CHAD

every god damn time

Attached: saturdaynight.png (1884x1058, 368K)

Time is just a concept created by us humans to make our little existence more meaningful and bearable, the universe is ever changing, billions of stars are born every year, the universe is everything but "static" desu.

You might perceive the illusion of the universe changing, but in higher spatial dimensions, those changes are flattened into nothing.

>every god damn time
chad can only cuck you so many times user you don't have that many childhood friends

Please don't try to sound smart by trying to inject metaphysical drivel into actual scientific arguments. Time exists and its passing and direction can be measured both on the micro and macroscopic scale.

>I'm a brainlet shut up shut up
lel