When I have a conversation with a dude...

When I have a conversation with a dude, I feel like there is something behind those eyes that is capable of experiencing earnest enjoyment from the things I say to him. When I talk to a girl, it feels in my head like the business card scene from american psycho. Like i'm being eyed up like a piece of meat, and all of my actions are being evaluated and judged, and like all her behaviors are coldly calculated to give me exactly the impression of her that she wants me to have.

Anyone else get this feeling?

Attached: american-psycho-business-card-scene-promojpg.jpg (1200x629, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.ru/projects/pnp/fallout_pnp_2.0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure do user! I really don't know why men have better conversations thant women. Really don't know if its the way women have been raised culturally, but even the ones to tryna break that circle, really fell into judging all the things you do.

I remember when I had a date with a 7/10 chick. At the restaurant she analize the way I eat my hamburguer, the way I drank my beer, every shit I did that day. Good thing I made her laugh a lot, which was kinda frustrating because had to come with some npc shit, you know...

Even when we were wating her taxi just outside the mall, 'cause "she doesn't like uber", had to wait outside and literally hang all the little conversation we had for almost 15 minutes. And when I put my hands in my pockets she said "Are you nervous? Sorry, it's just something I can't ignore". YES I WAS FUCKING NERVOUS BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEAS TO TALK ABOUT SOME WHATEVER NPC SHIT YOU LIKE. I MEAN YOU DIDN'T CAME WITH A TOPIC TO THE CONVERSATION. IT WAS ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

And you even left me that day without a kiss in a cheek or a goodbye. You just left, and told me 2 days after you liked the day.

Nowadays she just chat with me when she is bored. Also trying to have a normal chat with a girl I met on Tinder, but it just doesn't look good to say that she's really into me.

Fuck man, I really need a drink or a cigarrete.

Hope this post don't die and some user out there share with us his story

Attached: 1543696668827.jpg (590x322, 24K)

>Anyone else get this feeling?
Nearly always.
If you do not that feeling from a girl, she has dismissed you as undesirable for breeding from the get-go and stopped giving any fucks.

I can defiinitely agree with the second user, alot of the tiny things are picked out by women. It does seem that they are observing every tiny move you make, determining all the little bits about you.

But by god when they just NEVER FUCKING TALK AT ALL AND YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING FOR FUCKING HOURS ON END ITS A FUCKING CURSE.

Thank god I've got a good personality, otherwise i'd just be fucked.

Attached: image.jpg (608x456, 21K)

>samefagging this hard for no discernible reason

Because you're nervous so you're especially self-conscious. Pretty standard humanity.

I cant stand women that dont talk
In my experience talking to women has to do with asking them shit about them, crack a joke between questions and put up with their EBIN AND INTERESTING life story. You shut up, listen, only talk or give your opinion if she asks and even then you have to keep it short since she probably doesnt care

So when the bitch cant even give the lil monologue all other women do and just replies with one word, I give up. Fuck her

Normalfags being so used to that sort of scrutiny and manipulation that you get numb to it and stop noticing does not make it non-existent though.

I get this with both men and women so I don't know what you're talking about OP. Everyone seems vacant bar a few individuals.

Sorry bro, not same fagging.

I think it is more about having matching personalities than "everyone else is an NPC!"
I just guess most people are used/ok with being around people they obviously dont match. For example, I've had plenty of people tell me that common interests dont matter in a relationship

I'm honestly torn. I hate having to carry the conversation and front like I'm interesting, coz let's face it, nobody's interesting, myself included, but at the same time, when they talk, it's always too much, and it's never intersesting either. It's just the same regurgitated shit every other woman ever spouts off about.

And the worst part is, I want to fuck women, so I have to interact with themm to do so, and either basically carry a whole conversation by my fucking self because of the expectation that I have to be interesting, or listen to their inane bullshit and pretend I'm interested.

Should just go zero sum about it, and tell them to either shut the fuck up or suck my dick.

>run imcharming.exe

They just enjoy listening to themselves talk, it also gives them the illusion they aint sluts, dunno.

Simply offering your cock only works if they are extremely horny or you are an extreme Chad

This entire thread is just angst. As you grow up, you'll take angst to its logical conclusion, that others' experiences don't have to impact yours. soon after this you'll find yourself small-talking and beeing urself because everyone else does and you're tired of living as though the world should be different. Socialization isn't about absorbing into something like a gel, it's about "fitting in," which is what puzzle pieces do. And puzzle pieces, if you'll notice, are discreet and remain an individual. You're expecting to join the picture but there to be no separation, no lines.

>Fitting in
Have you been on a date recently my dude?
Your post is just wrong

I'm middle aged bruh. But sure, tell me again how it's just youthful angst.

Fuck your pontifications.

It takes some of us longer than others

Oh just stfu you vague pretentious cunt

I get this feeling as well but it's because of my insecurity around women. I feel no pressure around men because I already have a boyfriend so their friendship/business connection is nonthreatening to me. When I'm interacting with a woman there are more subtle social games at play, emotional reciprocity expected, and I just revert back to that 12 year old legbeard afraid of the meangirls. It's childish but I can't help it, my hackles raise around other women because more often than not I think an interaction goes well and hear later that it didn't. For example, met my bf's buddy's new gf. Thought we got along well and she even complimented my hair. Hear later she thought I was "weird" and shittalked me. What the FUCK? Maybe I'm just generalizing because I'm afraid of forming friendships with women and am stuck in a victim mentality but I definitely feel a pressure there that I don't with dudes

Talking to you, I can tell you've been working on it for a very long time. Don't worry kiddo. You'll grow up one day, and it'll bring plenty of discomforting truths with it

I mean I don't think it's an NPC thing I just don't think they have much trouble socially but here I am over analysing everything I say and do. I think it's just my bipolar that makes me feel isolated.

I think it's cause you have a vagina men are always nice to you but women dont wanna fuck u and u dont like that :(

Not everyone can just keep superficial convos going I guess

Hows the weather?

Very much original yes

I agree with this user
Shut the fuck up you vapid brick faced faggot

If you can't come up with anything meaningful to say and are putting the onus on the other party, how are you any different from them?

>Anyone get this feeling?
yes
women are like predatory animals that literally evaluate and analyse every single thing you do, searching for perceived weakness so they can lose interest in you and determine you're some worthless beta loser.
women are unironically the fucking devil.

I never implied Im better than anyone. Some people can be around others and literally not talk about anything. Others cant
It aint a competition

Less cold than yesterday, so pretty chill I guess. How is it where you are?

I'm not even sure how to be mad at this. All I can do is look in awe at your tism.

Just got some snow. I don't think there's anything comfier than sitting inside where it's warm watching the snow gather up outside. Feels good user.

>talking to w*men

Attached: 66415727285.jpg (288x499, 23K)

the fact that women exist hurts me every day. women are soulless evil fuckholes
women literally think EVERYONE is below them, and conversation with them is impossible without them thinking less of you in some way, no matter how nice you are to them or how hard you try
at this point i refuse to talk to anyone who is female, even casually, even as an acquaintance, even if i went to school or work, i would avoid the females at all costs, just so i would not have to endure their unbearable presence and scrutiny.
foids should be mass genocided for the good of humanity.

Being Chad is knowing that what you said is true, but also not caring and continuing to talk as you normally would. Only losers worry about what a woman might be thinking.

Oh fuck man, getting yourself warm while it's snowing is great. Hot choco on hand and watching a winter theme'd movie is peak comfy.
Too bad we barely get snow in Athens.
Where are you from? Do you like it there? Any good Christmas theme'd movies? etc

There are a billion things to talk about, if the bitch gives a one word answer to all of tge above and then stares at her phone, it aint your fault she has autism

>dividing people into "those that would bang me and those that wouldn't"
Wanna know how I know you're a dude?
For real though, I interact with a guy and he's either flirting, being normal, or has a problem. With a woman they are always fake nice, regardless of whether they have a problem or are normal or what. I run into a lot of women with this fake-attitude, it's confusing and makes it hard to know where you stand, I usually have to hear through somebody else what a woman thinks of me. Dunno if that's just bad luck or personal bias or both

It's not autism, user. It's the cock carousel. You know she's already scouting out her next potential conquest because, for whatever reason, she seems to think youre inadequate.

Georgias alright. I remember hitch hiking through there a couple years ago. Folks treated me well enough.

I grew up in LA. Thank fuck I'm not in that pozzed shithole anymore. I live in the mountain states now. Dont really watch movies desu. I usually just put the heater on and play some vidya, or I'll round up the boys and we play some tabletop. Been running a Fallout pen and paper campaign that's been a lot of fun so far.

Everyone shit talks to some extent, women just do it more, doesn't mean they didnt like you

And I was joking roastie, lol

Trully makes me wonder why she even agreed to go out with me then. Is she tgat fucking trash at pre-scouting?
And I mean, she is here, might as well open her whore mouth.

Fallout rp'ing? That sounds cool. Which ruleset do you guys use? What's tge setting?

The honeymoon phase is a helluva drug m8. It's also wildly unstable. It could last for three months or 30 minutes. Internet game doesn't necessarily translate to real life game, or vice versa. Or, hell, maybe she was just in it for a free meal, a la dine and dash style. Who knows?

Sometimes I'm convinced they'd rather die than ever interact with a person they perceive as lacking.

As much as I should know better at this point, I like to think that maybe I might find a woman who has enough redeeming qualities in her to where I can forget my misgivings, but at this point I'm not holding my breath. I'm getting older. I'm coming to terms I'll probably get to my autumn years alone, save for the occasional sexual partner who will quickly leave. If somebody is there, I should probably be gaurded that they don't clean me out of my possessions or deplete my sanity. It's a story I hear more and more these days...

fallout.ru/projects/pnp/fallout_pnp_2.0.pdf
It's basically just a port of the game mechanics from the first 2 games, but I streamline a few things for ease of play. You know, function over form and all that.

The setting is a homebrew, based in New Mexico. Right now they're in the Los Alamos labs where the bomb was originally built. They met Robert Oppenheimer, it's creator, who's now a robo brain, and is stuck on base because his programming/a base lockdown by the base AI prevents him from leaving. That, and he misses his humanity/mortality, so he's tasked the players with finding his body so he can be a free human again, rather than a slave to a defunct federal research lab.

I wonder if they are even consious of how annoying they become. I also love how they can just be no filters-rude if you talk to them again, like your presence insults them.

Im confident there is a perfect waifu for everyone out there, some women aint garbage. Whether you'll ever meet them is a whole different issue but I have hope, Im only 21 though. How old are you?

As for the horror stories, I think most people who got uberly fucked over were huge blind retards, not to mention all the false flag posts that MRA homos keep spamming

I've been on only one date but the overwhelming feeling of being analyzed by her was crushing. How do people enjoy this shit? Women complain about being judged by their looks but being judged by your looks is so much easier than be judged by a million little things.

Not to mention how fucked you are as a neet that doesnt go out much
I feel like I have to lie about dropping out of uni

I ALWAYS have something to talk about but it's either some shit from a documentary, here, or some other interest that is only good to discuss here, or with guys. Women don't really want to discuss things like that outside of surface level.

I'm black and I was talking with his black girl and she was trying to get philosophical, which of course, devolved into "FUCK WYPIPO." Kept blowing her the fuck out at every turn and pointed out that her argument literally summed up to "it's not fair that Europeans were advanced, it's not fair that Africans didn't have tech, IT'S NOT FAIR etc" she thinks Steven universe is good so she's a brainlet to be fair

The amount of dubs here are saddening, let's change this.

Attached: 14674574567474.png (500x500, 179K)

Did u fuck her?
Women are usually used to being said yes their whole life and get mad when you give a polite counter argument

Im surprised you can actually discuss things, for me it is about THEIR monologue, they dont seem to care about my opinion. Then I get the "you are fun to talk with" line that makes me laugh

Not yet. Going out tonight though.

Most women say that I'm "fun to talk to" or generally enjoy engaging with me it seems but they just like that I dont care, say whatever I want and crack jokes. I'm not a smooth Chad. I just say the same things that I say here in real life minus gassing kikes and misogynistic things. But even then I'll say that sparringly if I know the other person will get it.

Even when I discuss things with them it's only a surface level discussion. I'm not even a deep guy myself, but i try to go below the surface as far as I can. Most women are content with taking things at face value... aside from their value of men...

Attached: a3272646843_10.jpg (1200x1200, 430K)

How do you feel about texting these one word response, dead-end conversation, vapid cunts?

Two of same number indicating information?

Attached: 1544242788519.jpg (612x408, 152K)

Saying "fuck it", asking them out and hoping they aint as autistic IRL seems the best option
Worst case scenario you stop texting a boring hoe

Good luck on your date user, the dubs are a good sign

>Most women are content with taking things at face value... aside from their value of men...
This should be a banner

You hit it pretty well on the head

I can tell you are older and understand these things but are you really telling us you don't think women typically are analyzing everything instead of enjoying the moment like dudes would?

I feel the same way with all people. So I just don't talk with people or do anything when they see me. I always just get misunderstood or make mistakes anyway

>When I have a conversation with a dude, I feel like there is something behind those eyes that is capable of experiencing earnest enjoyment from the things I say to him. When I talk to a girl, it feels in my head like the business card scene from american psycho. Like i'm being eyed up like a piece of meat, and all of my actions are being evaluated and judged, and like all her behaviors are coldly calculated to give me exactly the impression of her that she wants me to have.
No, that's exactly how it works. I can casually talk with my male online friends about literally anything and they'll for example respond, they might not respond right away, but they will continue the conversation when they can, and they don't really care what the conversation is about. With a girl however, every time I send her a message, there's a chance she will completely ignore it, then if she doesn't ignore it, it will be judged and if it's not according to her standards she will respond in a hostile way to shit test me, then if I fail the shit test because I just wanted to talk about a random casual topic, she will either punish me somehow or continue ignoring me, and so on. Same principle applies in real life, if you're not a perfect entertainment machine that pushes just the right buttons, you might as well just go talk to a dude because it's completely pointless to talk to a girl, all your effort just goes to waste.

Yeah, this is why more and more guys have been turning to bromances. It sounds gay as fuck, but honestly you can be yourself around guys, show pain and emotions and get a far more rewarding relationship from them. Then you just go out and pound sluts for the sex, lead them on and plate them if you have too but never really commit or love them.
Women are only good for sex now, it's just how it is. Women for sex, bros for relationships, and dogs for unconditional love. That's how modern men live. Just remember to stay away from filthy betas, they are completely worthless and will abandon you at the slightest chace of getting pussy, they become that bitches slave.
There's a reason women all hate betas and you should too

>filthy betas

I lost a friend in high school due to this shit. Suddenly gets a gf and ignores the group for like a year, gf breaks up with him and all the sudden he comes back.

it's called projection, pure and very simple. it's thrown around too easily but this is actually what it is.

The funniest thing about this is if you're sad about losing your friend to some whore you're also looked down upon as being some needy freak who needs friends. I had a friend who literally started dating this "ultra woke" feminist college type who decided I was too "problematic" to hang out with and now he has to like, keep it a secret from her when we hang out, which is like once every 3 months now.

It's pretty obvious you are you fucking obnoxious retard.

Here is my two cents: I'm quiet and reserved and no doubt boring in small talk situations. But if you talk to me about a subject I'm passionate about then I come alive and have a lot of humor and personality. The problem I have found talking to women is that they have no interest in or patience for the subjects I'm interested in. They have nothing to say about politics, film, history, art, philosophy science fiction, etc. So we end up talking about other people or about them, which bores me and so my personality can't shine. I'm sure to women I often come off as boring and pointless or worse, tedious because I have no interest in their inane bullshit.

You're an unironic autist. Try to find someone who shares your interests.

That's how I thought a girl I talked to was. Turned out she just didn't like me.

Yes, I have come to accept that I'm somewhere high on the spectrum, a functioning autistic. I have had some close female friends, some of them very intelligent, but have never met a woman who really shares my interests. And besides, attraction has nothing to do with shared interests.

Take for example my oneitis. We like many of the same things. The same kind of music. I learned ballroom dance because she was crazy about it. I love to draw, she loves to color. I drew a coloring book for her. Etc. etc. It didn't make one iota of difference. The guy she ended up with, as far as I could tell, shared none of her interests whatsoever.

Even if it has nothing to do with initial attraction, it is critical for maintaining a relationship. My ex don't bully, she was mentally ill and liked me before even talking to me, and I'm ugly as fuck and I drifted apart partly because we had nothing we both enjoyed. Isn't there some kind of group about art, politics or philosophy near you? Those are pretty common subjects for people to be interested and passionate about, and they are all personal with plenty of room for expression and discussion.

What I should do is go back to university. It has all of those subjects plus women.

I think having shared interests with a woman you loved would be fantastic. But the way I suspect it really works is that women don't really have a deep interest in things the way men do. If a woman commits to you she will take on your interests and passions. Of course there are exceptions to this, I'm talking generalities.

lol i do it sometimes so that my post doesn't go stale.

i do it to form a narrative and make other anons relate

not op

So funny the default must always be the woman is a monster or some hidden agenda when its likely OP is gay and gets lost deeply in the eyes of a man and feels the tug of an emotional and physical connection.

In fact I would go further. I think women instinctively look to their man to provide leadership in all things, in the bedroom, in the household, and even in what to think and like. If you confront a woman you want to like you with challenging conversation it's actually off putting to them. They don't want a deep discussion about abstract subjects. They want to talk about things that will help them evaluate you as a potential mate and if they choose you they then want the security of never having to think about that kind of thing again.

It absolutely seems rarer, but the people do exist. I'm just going to give the normie advice of surround yourself with people with your interests, and you'll find someone eventually. Of course you can convert people, but it's rare that people become interested in things they don't pick up of their own choice.

>challenging conversation it's actually
A man's attempt to beat a woman into submission.

Yes, unless you met with the expectation of discussion of a specific subject, deep conversion in it will be off-putting. But it's important for forming and maintaining deeper connections. This is why I recommended groups for interests.

Lol, maybe women see it that way. I only get that way when discussing politics. This came from growing up in a home where my father and brothers argued politics all the time. It was great fun but drove any women present to blind anger or tears.

user, have you had success meeting women in a group setting? And if so what was the subject of the group?

>I drifted apart partly because we had nothing we both enjoyed. I
No, you drifted apart because you didn't give a shit about each other. Or one of you didn't.

>If you confront a woman you want to like you with challenging conversation it's actually off putting to them.
This is the worst shit. I don't want to roleplay a father to someone I'm interested in, because that's off-putting to me.

I don't quite understand user, could you elaborate please.

Why do incels care so much about what women think? I honestly don't give a shit and they naturally feel comfortable around me. I'm not even a Chad, just an unfeeling robot

Attached: waterhouse_boreas.jpg (528x743, 158K)

I don't want to have to talk down to her and guide her and lead her like she's my kid, this is incredibly creepy to me, I want someone with a working brain that doesn't get tilted when you discuss things with her like an equal.

>maybe women see it that way
duh we do but then again men don't care do they what we think? All you want to do is argue and go into a rage if we don't agree with you.

Indifference is the difference. This is really true but hard to wrap your brain around if you are a sensitive nice guy type.

Oh, yeah, I feel the same way. Being a leader all the time is exhausting. I thought love should be about equals sharing their common interests. Boy was I wrong.

>Like i'm being eyed up like a piece of meat, and all of my actions are being evaluated and judged, and like all her behaviors are coldly calculated to give me exactly the impression of her that she wants me to have.
You are. We all are. Your posture, how you talk, how you walk. Your eyes, are you relaxed or fidgeting.
Now with girls is a different, what I said plus you have social proof and other aspects that can give you more power and frame>over her.

Attached: 1544305589812.jpg (590x593, 146K)

You seem angry. Are you? Or is it just coming across that way.

I would just add that I have never gone into a rage because a woman didn't agree with me. However, I have seen plenty of women get crazy angry or run from the room crying over specifically political arguments.

It's not about being exhausting to me at all, I can do it just fine, it's just that... why the hell would I when it's unhealthy and damaging to her psyche?

>All you want to do is argue and go into a rage if we don't agree with you.
You're doing that exactly right now, and he's being perfectly polite.

Attached: 1534719645470.png (466x436, 223K)

same, guys you can talk to normally girls you have to analyze everything they say and god they ask so many fucking questions, even from shit that happened years ago, "why did you do this, why did you do that" just stfu bitch

Attached: 1544328988338.jpg (790x590, 247K)