Who was in the wrong bros

Who was in the wrong bros

>be FWB for less than a week
>her life has been difficult, and still is difficult (raped multiple times, currently lives in bad household, smokes weed and does acid often, etc)
>start developing feelings for her, I know she's developing feelings for me
>she lives in the suburbs, uber her to the city to hang out everytime and show her a good time since I'm financially well off
>take her out last night, she vents her problems to me and comfort her
This is where things get bad
>long story short, after waking up in the morning she asks me for $10 so she can buy weed by herself so "she can relax from her life"
>tell her "This is why I can't see myself in a serious relationship with you, I never give out cash to women, especially for drugs to cope."
>she starts crying, saying that she's not like the other girls. Says that I take her out and spend $30 for dinner but can't give her $10 for weed
>says that I just used her, and that every guy uses her. Starts crying even harder because she says she really really liked me and can't believe I wouldn't be in a serious relationship with her over $10 when she sells nudes for more.

I feel like she's not at the point in life where she's ready for a relationship because of where she is in life right now. I just feel bad because I wanted to help her, but her friends, her family, and her ways of coping aren't good at all. I'm not sure what I can do, if there is anything I can do. I wished her the best, but she went off on me and blocked me.

Attached: sadness.jpg (640x2651, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1krc73eU5yU
youtube.com/watch?v=H8i2tOfzyfk
youtube.com/watch?v=ppa_fKXRAjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And I left the fucking instagram in like a fucking idiot.
How do I delete the thread.

Rip OP, hopefully the roastie mod isn't on and you won't get banned for doxxing.

You fucked up normie

Someone DM her

How did he fuck up? She doesn't sound emotionally stable and needs to get her shit together.

Saved and will use this for future threads. Thanks.

Yea dude, I texted her today. But she went off on me again. Oh well.

Post sad music please.
youtube.com/watch?v=1krc73eU5yU

retard, click the check box next to "anonymous" in your post and click delete in the bottom right corner of the page. Do it quick before you can no longer delete the thread

Attached: quick hurry.jpg (411x148, 28K)

She's a self pitying self destructive failure and everything you would get out of further associating with her despite that would be entirely your fault. You can't fix people. You either get along with them or you don't. And this one is a big no-no. Normal people see all these obvious warning signs and they go "nope, not for me, thanks" but you retards go "ah yes this will be my special permanently fanatically loyal little lovetoy when I just fix her a bit with my infinite love and patience" and spoiler alert, they won't be, you won't and you don't have it. And then misery happens and you're all "wowie how'd that possibly happen and how do I avoid accepting any responsibility"

Attached: 1542820368163.jpg (473x587, 28K)

Can't dude, tried already :/

I can tell she's retarded based on the responses.

I feel sorry for you OP

Dont. Hes a fucking idiot. Imagine thinking being with an actual slut that actively sells nudes for drugs is someone worth being with. Shes a centigrade above a prostitute.

Post her nudes already ori

Yea, I'm a fucking moron. I tried helping her, but she refused. I hope one day she sees what I tried to do and what she missed out on.

youtube.com/watch?v=H8i2tOfzyfk

>sun kil moon

Based taste user. Idk what you're going through but fuck this fucking whore.

Should I hit her up for nudes or nah

Offer her 20 bucks for a bj

>she sells nudes
>You have Fwb
Shoot her then yourself

lol if she's willing to break a potential relationship for fucking $10 she would probably do it

Where is this whore OP

Honestly tho, good on OP for cucking them. Buying nudes is below even feet licking.

Don't give her drug money man. She's manipulating you.

I didn't dude, I just wish she understood why

No one gonna post nudes?

You can't convince a woman

She won't because people like that don't see your best as something good and nice and special, just as the minimum that they "deserve" - see also

Attached: 1535382079901.jpg (284x283, 24K)

When the fuck is someone going to DM her

Elaborate? So she thinks she deserved more? Damn dude. That put things into perspective.

That's how it always is. They think they're special and everything nice in life should come crawling and begging to them for their acceptance, and keep crawling and begging at all times. That's why the self pity and self sabotage, because inevitably "if I go low enough, the nice things will come and rescue me" and by the way if you are the nice things then you need to be both of her parents and all the friends and everything else she thinks she deserved over the years all rolled into one saintly package. And you'll never even get a thank you, because everything you do isn't anything special, it's just what the universe owes her for being her. Don't be stupid, get the fuck out and stay the fuck away.

She is just a dumb druggie whore looking for some fag to have on call
She probz found a new cock already, stop thinking you matter in her life

Yea dude, I'm a fucking idiot for developing feelings for this whore.

Yea, true. Women are a fucking waste of time. I legit wish I was gay so I don't have to deal with this shit.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING NUDES

SOMEONE GIVE HER MONEY I NEED TO SEE THIS BITCH NUDE

WHAT DOES SHE EVEN FUCKING LOOK LKE

I wish I could cut your throat you spic mutt. I'm so sick of you bragging about how you cucked the white race

I'm legit just venting.

I'm a make damn well sure she knows about how you've bene position about her for the last couple weeks, asking for advice, bragging and sharing her personal shit
This is karma, mutt
This is what you get for insulting my race
I told you, you would get whats coming

Who cares this bitch is barely a 5/10

*been posting

Go ahead dude, be a whiteknight. Like I give a shit.

>bring this asshurt

At least post results

I'm going to fuck your bitch, OP

Attached: Felcity.jpg (717x720, 139K)

>felch city
Hell yeah

Once again. Post nudes of her or you really are cancerous normal faggot

Dude youve made about three fucking threads today, please stop attention whoring.

Potential new meme, gentlemen?

I already did, many times.
I just wanted to help her.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppa_fKXRAjQ

How tf did an ugly spic fuck this

Post nudes fgt

DMd her my cock

Attached: mydick7.png (1099x1187, 1.78M)

OP is a normal faggot and just comes here to tell us to be ourselves and shit but didnt post any nudes like the beta cuck he is

Where did you get this picture dude

>whiteknighting a race mixing whore
>wanting to fuck a racemixing whore

Wew

She sent it to me after I sent her my dick pic

No fucking way looool

Post the convo

I'm sending her death threats on your behalf

It's like 6am in the US dude. I doubt she's even awake.

It's on her insta. Waiting for her to see my dick pic actually

Someone post some DMs

Someone just ask her for OP's name/social media so he'll stop blogging here

I thought she sent it tho I'm confused

OP here, I've been doxxed by an ex on here before.
Who cares, I never post anything personal on there anyway. And the posts on here are just me venting my emotions.

Your posts here are being an annoying faggot shitting up the board

Imagine coming to a board filled with incels and also complaining about a fuck buddy over 10 dollars. Let this sink in for a minute.. easy on going sex vs $10 dollars, here of all places.

Fucking Pathetic amateur. Also stop posting your dumb shit here, i saw this paster yesterday.

Incels be triggered af

>Incels
Fuck off to soc or make a tumblr you attention whore just stop blogging on an anonymous board
Not everyone who dislikes your gay ass is a virgin
Kys

I kind-of agree with them. I'm not incel either. You're a whiny faggot. You supposedly have money and you're tall. You should complain less and stop dating random whores.

Run you idiot. Give her the $10 and fucking RUN

Give her some meth, First ones free and then she's your personal methwhore

This! I'm already laughing at how bad this is going to be. Learn to embrace the suck now OP

Well he posted her username for one so theres that. I'm already sending dick picks; I just shaved him up 2 days ago so I have a beatiful 5 oclock shadow going.

>Incel

Brainwashed retard opinion goes right in the trash

This guy dates broads. Learn to accept the truth OP. Are you getting your dick wet or trying to wife this broad? You know you can't make a whore into a housewife right??

Yo guys how do I DM on Instagram

Not only did you post her instagram, but her full name is on that instagram account. You fucked up big time, OP. In trying to help her, you doxxed her.

Paper plane icon, then type in username. Which just so happens to be bork_pork

Attached: 1542974068043.jpg (67x104, 3K)

he cute, OP

Attached: absolutely retarded.jpg (634x634, 32K)

Post more songs user

Can you not do it from a computer?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

That's what friends are for

Click the camera in the top left. You may need to add her

Check the box to the left of "Anonymous" and scroll to the bottom of the page. At the bottom right, there's a "Delete" button. You can also check "File Only" if you only want to delete the file.

fucking less than a week, develop feelings and already thinking about a serious relationship?

Yes, she is a mess but come on OP something has definitely got to be wrong with you too. Really who does this shit?

Hmm that nose tho. Got any side views?

He's got no experience with women and doesn't know how to act.

Only a matter of time before OP gets cucked by my BWC

I expect you to post responses you get bro

Seconded. Don't leave us hanging heh.

No, this cannot be dismissed as naivete, OP has a screw loose in his head. That whole OP and his responses, all worrisome.

You think I wont rub it in this spic fuckers face when his girlfriend compliments my dick?

Eh you might be right. I find the whole response to the $10 weed thing off. Almost like what he's supposed to say rather than speaking from the heart or something?? Who wouldn't give a broad $10 for weed after she fucked you good? It just doesn't make sense.

The fuck jannies
Fuck off

It's for a good cause bro. Do you have something against Lenovo ideapads or something?

LOL at the girl asking for 10$.
To buy 1 gram of overpriced shit weed from some dispensary or weed guy? She'd probably give the dealer a handjob to keep the 10$.
If she said "Hey, wanna go 50/50 and buy an ounce? It's way cheaper that way and we can smoke a bunch together" that could be nice. But just to smoke weed on her own in the most expensive stupid manner possible? What a basic bitch. She's probably going to LIGHT IT ON FIRE (HAHAHA) too.

Seriously though. How the fuck is not getting 10 dollars from someone an issue to get heartbroken over? How much of an entitled stuck up spoiled cunt can one be? She should be sent to a third world country like Pakistan

This is the kind of woman the muslims are exactly right about.

Exactly. Hell even if she hadn't fucked him and he considered her a "friend", most friends would give her at least a few dollars. OP actually believes he can make something out of the the few sexual encounters with a girl he barely knows. How does someone get this attached this fast even if you dismiss wanting a serious relationship? He's got some major issues.

What're you 2 on about?
There is no situation where he should give her money after fucking. Even if they are just FWB.
Maybe it'd be appropriate for him to pay for the weed if he invited her over and they were smoking together.

Agreed, but I think it stems from naivety and could be fixed with some introspection, listening to others with experience, and a bit of experience of his own. OP if you're reading this chalk it up to learning.

Yes there is, and the other user is right. I'd give any friend of mine $10 if he asked. It's such a small amount. Or better yet get her the weed.

she's not an entitled stuck up spoiled cunt but some stupid girl that will be living on the street in a week. She's a mess and anyone else would know that but OP, and some of you. You guys ust think she was some princess or wannabe princess and was worthy of consideration just because she has a vagina.
Thing is, if you see a slippery rock and step on it anyway and bust your ass its not the slippery rocks fault.

This is it boys. Great analogy. Good post.

The reason he withheld the $10 bucks was because HIS feelings were hurt and he wanted more out of her than was there. If she would have said I'll be your wife if you give me $10 bucks he'd given her $1000.

You'd give your friends 10$ because they'd only ask once. This woman will start asking for 10$ every single time she sees him. You set the terms of the relationship early, otherwise she will.

Attached: pattern-recognition-and-its-applications-4-638.jpg (638x479, 60K)