Females are terrible peop-

>Females are terrible peop-
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5pWrZQZb4BM
Well, Jow Forums?

Attached: FJE2-JgL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxOjwo-wP8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You just know she cucks him though, there's no way a woman could resist fucking another guy unless she's like the 1 in a billion that has a sexual fetish for poor genetics
The average woman has hard enough time not cheating on a 5'9'' guy with a 5.5 inch dick

To be honest, I think women are more likely to be disgusted by her for this, than then men would be.

Attached: cerealguy-no-background.png (526x472, 45K)

I wonder what his dick looks like

Fuck I hate it all...
This is just proof that it's not my appearance that there is anything wrong with, but just my personality which is completely shit....
It makes me so fucking angry... Not at others, but really only at my self for being such a fucking trash human being...
All I want is just some love or just a reason to wake up....

Attached: wojacknightputer.png (272x204, 37K)

I'm quite sure if I had a gun I would've ended it all, but I'm too much of a worthless pussy to kill my self using other methods....
Now all I do is fail uni, drink my self drunk whenever I get the opportunity, sit up too late and browse Jow Forums..
Fuck how do you guys cope with this? Because I'm reaching my limit

Attached: 1539397411466.png (635x424, 344K)

if his looks is anything to go by, im guessing it has a pretty big head

criminally underrated joke from you user

Watching that felt like I took a breath of fresh air. What has Jow Forums done to my mind. Its concerning how negative it made me, and I can see that now. Thanks for sharing this user.

This one is even better. His entire fucking face was eaten by a fungus and she stood by him. Meanwhile men leave their wives for an upgrade when they get too "old looking".

youtube.com/watch?v=bxOjwo-wP8w

>this extreme outlier completely disproves all of your statistics

>m-muh statistics!!!!
You're a god damned idiot.

yeah what a fucking retard lol brb buying my lottery ticket

Girl is fucked up and most likely has daddy issues

Get a better analogy while you're out

Women are just better at hiding it.

>one example
>probably a fetish
CHECKMATE

This is awful he probably has a cuckold fetish and she gets off big time humiliating him.

cuckolderizerationier

these women are 1 in a million, and are already taken
This guy must have a lot of money

I started working out like 1 month ago in hope I would look better and get a gf, but I realized it's the way I interact with people that matters. I don't think I have a bad personality, it's just that I'm so boring when it comes to conversations that literally no one wants to hang out with me. Thanks to this I never really had a best friend either.

Nice to see Groyper Smugjak here.