Wtf did she just ghost me?

So I hit up an old qt friend of mine, someone who I wasn't even sure remembered me and she seemed kinda happy that I talked to me, we used to live in the same place. Eventually after a bit back and forth, she asked me if I have anything planned for today, and I saw at as a subtle question of asking if I want to meet up. Thing is, I moved away since then and only occasionally visit my hometown. After I told her that, she suddenly just stopped responding anymore. Wtf can women really be so cruel? I don't hate her or anything, but I definetly feel sad, because I liked her and was hoping to meet up with her when I am back home in 2 weeks.

Lastly, can any fembots maybe help out too and explain it? Is it really resonable to cut contacts with someone, just because he doesn't live nearby anymore? I could have visited her atleast on the weekends and on the holidays...

Attached: breaths in.png (205x246, 4K)

Can anyone pls reply and answer? Thx orig

I would love to help user, but I've been ghosted so many times, and I almost never really understand why...
Guess I just suck as a person

Attached: 1540240818889.jpg (607x607, 127K)

>just because he doesn't live nearby anymore
come on OP, absence doesn't make the heart go fonder in anyone but you forget them. She didn't purposefully do anything to you, you just weren't IN THE SAME GODDAMN TOWN.

Give it a while and try talking to her in person. Of she's getting all iffy, fuck that bitch and move on.

She is 350 km away, I can only try in 2 weeks I guess

I understand, I mean she didn't reply to the other texts I gave her. Like it turned her off so much that i wasn't in town, that she instantly was like, ugh not gonna waste my time with someone who doesn't live close

>that she instantly was like, ugh not gonna waste my time with someone who doesn't live close
It's possible it was too painful for her to have a LDR; not everyone is cut out for it. She might really like you.

I understand, but I wonder why she didn't want to atleast meet up in person as friends or keep talking to each other from time to time?

Really made me dissapointed, because I like her too, and didn't really expect her positive response, so I was kinda hurt, when she responded well, but then cut off contact/ stopped talking

It wouldn't hurt to contact her again once you are in town. Wait and see what happens.

She told me that she will be in her hometown over the semester holidays, which will be from December 22 to Januar 6.
I'm in town on the 23rd of December, however the prob is, she didn't tell me when she will be in her hometown. Also I think she blocked me now, because I cannot see her profile pic on whats app. Fuck. Shouldn''t have told her that I am not in town, atleast not yet...

Does anyone of you know how to check whether one is blocked or not? Can I still safely deliver smses if I am blocked? How can I tell it on whats app?

You don't match up with what she needs. It's not personal. Try the next one.

I asked, because she seemed to enjoy writing until I dropped that I moved away.

And that's what's wrong with modern "relationships" in a nutshell, thanks for the demonstration.

LDRs never work. Ever. Nobody wants to be with someone they can't be with. Stop taking everything personally or you will die alone. Nobody owes you anything until you're actually in a relationship.

They were a town away dude, if they can't even make that work then they should both just kill themselves preemptively before they encounter the first actual life hurdle.

>not gonna waste my time with someone who doesn't live close
not being a butthole OP but can you blame someone for not doing this? Look I've liked guys a lot and it just wasn't going to work because we were never around each other.

Yes I understand, but ignoring someone because of that entirely?
Besides I could technically visit in the week ends and I have semester holidays which are quite a long time too

Kinda sad honestly, I haven't talked to her in 2 years and didn't even expect her to still even know me. It was cool seeing that she still knew who I was and even offered to meet up, so I went from "maybe she answers, maybe not... whatever".. to caring about her again.

Any advice on what to do?

Nothing you can do, she doesn't want you, anything you do now will be taken as a sign that you actually like her more than she likes you, which spells death for the relationship because women are insane.

Hey Chill dude, not all women are crazy. I agree that recent times got them often out of control, however I mostly think that she isn't interested because of the long distance.

Guys pls I need ze help, her responding made me like her again

Anyone? Hmm, maybe it's best to forget her after all...

Last try

Cmon female nibbas, gib insight pls