Waifu general - /waifu/ #10

The Comfying Edition

Post your waifu, ask questions, discuss each other's waifus
previous(deleted):

Attached: 20181214_150655.png (500x497, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YF2vah1rwP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love my waifu Leah!
Why was the last thread deleted?

Attached: leah105.jpg (560x315, 37K)

I made first >:( but both our threads got dubs... is that a sign?

hope this goes better than last time!

Why she can't be real?

Attached: Alice145.png (373x428, 240K)

Recently, I took a trip to a foreign country. I hated it. I hated it mostly because I was surrounded by people I didn't care for. The one thing that got me through it was Merida. I imagined her there with me for the duration of the stay. It helped me to cope. God, I wanted her there for real. She makes my days so much brighter.

Attached: watchingover_by_naima-d5tqp7s.png.jpg (680x1175, 90K)

That feels really nice. What country did you go to, if I may ask?

Leafland. It wasn't at all what I expected it to be.

Attached: merida_by_sixofclovers-d9lwjh5.jpg (982x814, 112K)

Maybe we'll meet our waifus on the other side of the abyss. Might as well enjoy the ride until then.

Attached: eLpFr4LtcD.png (693x846, 859K)

Because you're a faggot, Aliceposter.

every morning I wake up, I make sure to do pushups and situps, and when I do pushups, I always do it right over my body pillow so that I give Kass beak a kiss with every rep.

I love Kass!

Attached: 29.png (720x1280, 939K)

Last thread died! And it's all your fault!

>Why was the last thread deleted?
If I were to take a guess, I'd say because of the Discord faggotry. Jow Forums jannies hate that shit.

she's real in our imagination, fellow Alicist :'(

Wow, rude

whoa whoa whoa stop throwing such accusations of that caliber, whatever the Leahist did with the other boyim is their problem, not ours

But I thought we reached a truce...

>sharing a waifu with another man
top cuck

fuck yeah it's back, The waifu is still Julie

Attached: Come Closer.png (1779x2406, 1.23M)

if you want to know my reason for having a waifu, it's to have the idea that someone's waiting for me at home that'll be there for me, which will help me feel better about myself in the long run

>implying you choose who you love

Question time!
>Would your waifu rather join a gang or start a gang?
>Is your waifu a team-player or would she go alone?
>Would your waifu buy a house or rent?
>Is your waifu always trying to be the centre of attention?
>Is conflict in your waifu's nature?

How many pictures of Julie have you drawn?

Attached: redhead_by_rechka-d5x106g.jpg (600x975, 91K)

and yet you probably share your waifu too, unknowingly

She wouldn't want anything to do with gangs, but if she had to, she would probably start a new one.
She's a team player but only with people close to her like her sister or friends. If she had to be with anyone else she would probably go alone.
If she had enough money she would likely buy a house, but if she didn't then she would just rent.
Sometimes she might. I believe that she likes attention from small groups that she knows well, but doesn't like attention from huge groups of people.
She does have an internal conflict with her opinion of her group's rivals. Initially, she says that they show no effort and are better off not competing, but eventually learns to like them after being helped by one of their members.

Attached: leah81.png (956x617, 414K)

Well, she's not into the gang shit, but maybe join one

She's always been a loner

Buy

Nope, she's a shy little creature

Conflict with herself, yes, but not her fault

Attached: svabo rukama a mi boc 3.jpg (677x967, 131K)

Shame about the last thread, there were some questions I wanted to answer but didn't get a chance to. Let's take it as a sign to be nice to each other this time around and keep non-waifu business out of this thread.

I don't see her as a "gang" type, but if I take that to mean a general group or organization, probably join. She's great at being the most important person in a group secretly and subtly.

See above, kind of. She's a team player and a very good one, especially with her family who are very close to her identity. But I do think she could thrive on her own if it came to that, even though it wouldn't be her first choice.

Buy probably, she's very attached to things with a deep meaning and I think she'd want to find a place to live forever.

I don't think so. She seems the type to naturally let others confide in her and become their strength, so I think she is warmed and invigorated by others, but prefers to support them instead of being the focus. In doing so, it's often hard to notice how important she is.
(It's shocking how in answering these questions I see so much of myself reflected in her, in ways I never even thought about)

No, I don't think so (though she's in a fighting game, funny how that works).

Attached: 49854763_p0_master1200.jpg (707x1000, 104K)

I love my tiny hero.
She would join a gang instead of making one.
She's both. Although she's spent more time alone than in a group.
Maybe buy.
Not really.
I wouldn't say.

Attached: Poppy-by-The0utlander-HD-Wallpaper-Background-Fan-Art-Artwork-League-of-Legends-lol.jpg (2206x1241, 258K)

I can't imagine her doing either. I think she'd be more inclined to join/start a non-profit charity organization or something, lol.

A team-player for sure.

She'd buy a house.

She certainly wouldn't mind being the centre of attention, but I don't think she'd try too hard to be the centre of attention.

She wouldn't start conflicts with other people, unless she meant well or felt wronged by someone.

Attached: liz23.jpg (1680x1050, 530K)

That would be nice but I just can't believe that something good awaits me after death.
>Might as well enjoy the ride until then.
Sure. I want to honor her and show her that even if she isn't real, I will always love her and I will try to live a good life.
Sorry but I'm in love with Alice and she's a girl.
>she's real in our imagination, fellow Alicist :'(
I know. But I just suffer knowing that she suffered so much in her world. I wish she was real because I would want to make her happy. To see that warm smile on her beautiful face. To assure her that everything will be alright and the worst is over.
It heavily depends on what kind of gang. I believe that she could create a gang that would fight with abusing of children or something like that.
I think she would rather go alone. She prefers dealing with thing by herself.
Depends how much money she had. I can guess that she would rent at first and maybe then buy.
Not really. She seems to mind her own bussines and doesn't care that much about others attention.
There is a huge confilct in her and it will probably be explained more in her upcoming game. She's rather peaceful but isn't afraid of standing up for herself when necessary.
Don't pay attention to him. Each of us knows that we love Alice and if she was real we would never share her with anyone.
But there is no point in fighting over her, because it won't make her real or magically make her appear in our beds. We both know that it's such a pain to continue this existence without her. She's so perfect.

Attached: Alice49.jpg (1191x670, 122K)

I love shyvana so much its gonna kill me.

Start one but gangs and such isnt her thing

She is a one (wo)man army

Depends, if she could buy one in a place she wanted to live her entire life then buy but otherwise rent.

No she wants to stay as far away from it as possible, kinda hard when you're a half dragon though.

Kinda, it typically follows her but its not that problematic.

Attached: shyvana 75.jpg (1240x644, 133K)

>How many pictures of Julie have you drawn?
like 4 of em in the lingerie outfit, then there's like a few that aren't up to my current standard in the regular one that I designed for her. I've also got a chibi and body pillow art of her, the latter I commissioned, the former I got from a friend.

neither I'd say

team player, she's not one for doing things alone if she doesn't have to

well, while alive she lived in her parent's mansion in Yulvat, as a ghost she stayed there, even after her parents died.

Not really, she's not that fighty

hopefully the thread won't be derailed by arguing if polfags or trannies are worse

Just stop bringing it up.

Good morning noon everyone!
>How did everyone sleep?
>did you dream last night? What was it about?

I didnt sleep well. I rewatched made in abyss until 2 am and decided to go to bed but i didnt end up actually falling asleep until 7am on account of my insomnia. I would have kept the thread alive but I was so tired and if i didnt focus on falling asleep, i would have never slept at all. I vaguely remember dreaming about getting married and dreaming about sweating a lot, but i dont remember why. On the bright side, no hangover

I forgot to post a new mio

First mio of the new thread everyone!
Lets make it a good one

Attached: c327bd439f7b8b1e8ed7d198965f83f51c7ab254.jpg (1920x1200, 672K)

>How did everyone sleep?
Went to bed early because there was no point of continuing with the thread so dead. Got up early as I thought people would be gone, but turns out there was a change in plan. Needless to say, things are terrible.

>Did you dream
I never dream. If I do, I sure don't remember it.

Checking in to tell you about my love for Dio. I wish there were more artworks of him.

Attached: CI_60246_1333195356.jpg (781x478, 62K)

I know that feeling all too well
im sorry to hear that user, were here if you want to talk about it

Attached: tenor.gif (400x222, 719K)

Not sure what there is to talk about. My life is mundane.

Yeah I get that feeling a lot too
My life is extremely uneventful

Attached: collab___mio_akiyama_by_xzdisturbedzx-d4aog3z.jpg (600x923, 72K)

You guys made a thread without telling me!?
I almost missed it.

She would certainly be against gangs. If she had to choose though she would start an anti-violence gang.
She is a team-player but sometimes enjoys working alone as other people may disturb her or interrupt her.
She would buy.
No, I wouldn't say so. If anything she tries to draw attention away from herself.
The complete opposite. Her nature is all about lack of conflict.

>How did everyone sleep?
Not good, actually. For the last few days I've been waking up in the middle of the night for no reason at all, every time at the same hour. It's really starting to get annoying. I hate it.

Attached: mercy___overwatch_by_kadrag-da24z6n.jpg (894x894, 91K)

>To see that warm smile on her beautiful face.

a rare resource indeed, probably the secret how to power the Earth cleanly. But as with all nice things, we can't go overboard, Alice is still a deeply troubled gal, and we don't want to get used to her smiling, that would reduce it's value severely

Attached: untitled.png (1440x312, 99K)

>How did everyone sleep?
My sleep was uneventful, thankfully. I just wish I had a ginger cutie to cuddle with, you know? I have to hug a pillow instead. It's pathetic, really, but oddly comforting.

I either have no dream whatsoever or a nightmare that haunts me from the moment I wake up. I want to dream good dreams for once.

Attached: sleeping_by_beetlesweet-d7xwcal.jpg (1023x614, 88K)

>tfw no long flowing silky black hair beauty to cuddle when im drunk
im sorry to hear that, dreaming is really nice even if i cant remember them

Attached: 26983abffa69d0585b3f4250dca36527.jpg (600x600, 54K)

>im sorry to hear that, dreaming is really nice even if i cant remember them
I forget most of my nightmares, but some have stuck with me over the years. Those are the ones that haunt me.

Attached: mend_the_bond_by_zimeta-d56f3bl.jpg (786x1017, 192K)

If I ever get a friend, they get upset because I am so boring and mundane. I never have stories to tell. And yet I am seen as a LARPer due to how pathetic I really am.

thirty five minutes since the last post?
looks like this thread could use another mio

Attached: akiyama-mio-full-1255471.jpg (620x439, 13K)

As in with the morally wrong bad-guys? I wouldn't say so. She's a good lass.
50/50. I'd say she operates better alone without liabilities but she's great at protecting too.
Probably rent. She's used to travelling lots and not staying in one location.
Not really but she's so awkward it always manage to happens anyway.
K-Kinda? She's very passive and freely speaks her thoughts and sometimes it offends people but she really doesn't mean it. Just being unintentionally based.

>How did everyone sleep?
Not good. Felt like a ghost hovered over me and beat me up as I was sleeping. My body hurts for some reason.
A weird fantasy-esque dream. I was in a party with some elves. I can't recall everything.

Attached: 1535343571742.jpg (600x848, 111K)

>How did everyone sleep?
Slept well but I had to get up early, I hate doing that.

I was running from some skeleton mage looking thing in a confined building. I managed to find a gun but when I shot him he kept coming back to life again and again, and he laughed at me every time.
I will forever wonder what my subconscious mind meant by this.

Which ones stuck with you, if you don't mind saying?

Attached: 39385124.png (556x852, 883K)

>I was in a party with some elves.
Sounds like a nightmare to me. I hate elves.

>I will forever wonder what my subconscious mind meant by this.
Maybe take a look at the vidya you've been playing lately. Did any of them have spooky skeletons?

>Which ones stuck with you, if you don't mind saying?
Most of them involve family, and how dis-satisfied I am with them. How disappointed they secretly are of me. How maybe they don't even love me. It's all very personal.

Attached: MeriAndElinor.jpg (1000x667, 42K)

I feel something strange and anxious in my stomach when I see her photos, what is this?

Why do you hate elves?

Attached: 1538367638513.jpg (850x1184, 163K)

That's love mate.
Who is your waifu, if I may ask?

i agree user, sounds like a first love

Attached: Mio-pics-mio-akiyama-35359162-1280-800.jpg (1280x800, 135K)

>Congratulations! Your waifu has her own vidya! However it has nearly everything you hate in a video game. Do you still play it?
>Even if it included more lore of her?

Of course I would play it. If it added more lore onto her it would always be at least decent.

Attached: leah164.jpg (1263x1439, 657K)

I would do it for the lore alone
I mean, if mios in it it cant be that bad of a game

Attached: mio_vector__listen__by_hollow_kenshin.jpg (735x1088, 78K)

>nearly everything you hate in a video game.
No waifu should fall victim to such torture.
I'd still play it though, unless it was too taxing on my wallet from the vast amount of micro-transactions.

Attached: 1522422478401.jpg (1080x1098, 369K)

In almost every fantasy setting I'm familiar with, elves are essentially the preppy rich kids. They act all high and mighty, talking down to other races, but all it would take is a combined force to wipe them out. The only elves that aren't out and out assholes are Tolkien's, in my opinion.

>Congratulations! Your waifu has her own vidya! However it has nearly everything you hate in a video game. Do you still play it?
She has her own vidya already. The problem is, it looks and plays like a game from 2005, not 2012. I don't *hate* that, but it's clear the devs didn't care about how dated it would look, considering it's a movie-licensed game. If it came out today what would really make me hate it are micro-transactions and DLC that feels like cut content.

The game has a bit more lore and world-building, which a appreciate, but it almost completely changed the story of the movie.

Attached: brave_by_liliribs_d575yie-pre.jpg (795x1005, 102K)

>Anxious is now love
user, anxious just means strong emotions. It doesn't necessarily mean love. It could mean empathy, simple joy, or anything else.

I can't look at some characters without getting too emotional. Either really happy, short of breath, or just a sort of weird feeling.

Next you will be saying just because I get thoughts of certain characters 24/7 and everything I try to do steers towards them when I try to avoid them that it is love. It isn't. Love requires understanding, love requires an individual to know the other person fully.

Considering that it'd be an adaptation of my own work, I'd want a say in what the devs can and can't do, so that game wouldn't exist.

Some questions of mine, with my own answers:
>Is there anything you have a special attraction/fetish/peculiar like for that your waifu doesn't have? Would she be better with this or not?
I've always loved girls with glasses, especially big thick round ones. I suppose Maori would be even closer to my ideal if she had them, but at the same time I can't really imagine her with them. She's supposed to be a very timeless kind of Japanese beauty, and glasses would place her definitely post-European contact.
>Does your waifu have any bad habits? (biting nails, smoking/drinking excessively, snacking in bed, sleeping in class, etc.) What bad habits would get on her nerves?
I don't think she has many of her own that are physical like that. She's very responsible. Though she might have some bad habits in her thinking (being too rigid etc.) I think more than anything she'd hate habits that are "unclean" (like talking with your mouth full or leaving mess on your face) or "improper" (like shunning proper etiquette and tradition in important manners). Again, I'm exactly the same. I have such bad OCD with messy faces that I lose my appetite from it.
>Would your waifu have a clean or messy bedroom? Desk at school or work? Car? Kitchen?
I imagine she would keep them all very clean, though semi-public places like a car or kitchen would probably have a bit of disorder that comes with the territory of taking care of unruly kids.
>If she saw a cockroach, would your waifu kill it or ask you to?
She's enough of a responsible mother figure that I'm sure she could do it if no one else could, but I see her pushing the responsibility of the "man" in the situation as a cute way of hiding her slight fear over it.

Yes. I'm already sick of her game as it is but make myself keep at it so it can't be worse than that. And I don't have a lot of vidya experience in the first place anyway so I don't really have genres etc. that I outright hate, just ones I don't have experience with.

Attached: 58694810_p0.jpg (1279x1303, 190K)

>Is there anything you have a special attraction/fetish/peculiar like for that your waifu doesn't have? Would she be better with this or not?
I do like vanilla things, but I'm not sure that would qualify as a fetish. Other than that,, I don't have any real preferences. My waifu is perfect how she is.
>Does your waifu have any bad habits? (biting nails, smoking/drinking excessively, snacking in bed, sleeping in class, etc.) What bad habits would get on her nerves?
She might word some things she says wrong, so she comes off as kind of mean. I suppose being lazy or slacking would also get on her nerves, which is why she could come off as mean.
>Would your waifu have a clean or messy bedroom? Desk at school or work? Car? Kitchen?
I have a feeling most of her things are kept clean. Maybe she would be able to help me with that, as most places I tend to are very messy.
If I or her sister was with her, she would probably try to kill it to show that she is able to, but if she was alone she would likely just get away from it and let it do its thing.

Attached: leah104.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Well most of my fetishes are action based and the few that are based on traits mio has with the exception of freckles across the bridge of the nose. Im not gonna say mio would be better with freckles cause i honestly think shes perfect the way she is.
clean compared to me but not perfectly clean
I wouldnt put it past her to leave the house and call me on her phone just to kill a roach but id do it gladly. That would be v cute desu

Attached: 2.png (1024x576, 472K)

Well, thats kind of already the case. Although I wouldn't say Overwatch is "everything I hate in a game". I just don't enjoy it as much anymore if at all. However I still log on every other day to look at her model and listen to her voice lines. If it included more lore of her I would definitely still play it.

Not really. I guess one such thing could be introverted and shy girls. Angela is introverted but definitely isn't shy. I still love her to death though. I can't say for sure it would make her better. She wouldn't be the same.
None are shown canonically. And I really can't predict anything based on the information I do have. She would be fully against smoking and excessive drinking though. Thankfully I do neither of those.
Probably a bit of both. She studies a lot and does a lot of scientific research and from experience I can say that such things will always result in a messy environment due to the flow of the entire process. I can imagine her pulling all nighters and then waking up in chaos. I highly doubt she keeps her surrounding untidy and does some cleaning up. Her workplace is pristine though since it is required and mandatory. Overall she is probably average on the tidiness spectrum.
She has seen way more disgusting and unpleasant things in her life than a cockroach considering both her participation in a war and profession. She'd kill it but would still be somewhat sickened by it.

Attached: 3bc0e7d27637c9a376ec6ee4f131aeee3da52a94_hq.jpg (1024x696, 82K)

I have a thing for muscular girls, as well as gingers, so seeing a more "swole" Merida would be something of a wish fulfillment. However, it's not necessary. I love her just the way she is.

>Does your waifu have any bad habits? (biting nails, smoking/drinking excessively, snacking in bed, sleeping in class, etc.)
She's a messy eater. I'm guilty of being that myself, but I try to work through it.

>What bad habits would get on her nerves?
Being lazy, I suppose. It's hard for me to come up with something that would make her angry, because we share a lot of the same habits.

Her room would be disorganized, not messy. She barely spends time in her room so things like trash wouldn't really accumulate. But she would leave things lying about and not bother putting them where they should be (or where her mom thinks they should be). Same goes for the others.

She'd kill that roach hard.

Are there any other Overwatch characters you like? Personally, I'm fond of Sombra and McCree.

Attached: brave_by_lion21-d5351ur.jpg (900x720, 132K)

Oh yeah, I actually get what you mean. First thing that comes to mind are the high elves from the Elder Scrolls series. Feels pretty bad they're like that. I wish devs would start making elves less snobby so they'd have more reason to be appreciated. Too many times have I seen anons Angry, ANGRY about elves.

I like elf ears, they're cute and made for nibbling but I'm already too comfortable with her as a human so I can't say she'd be better with them or not. I'd wouldn't mind seeing it on a Halloween costume or something.

>Does your waifu have any bad habits?
She's very bold like I mentioned in another post. She'll speak her honest thoughts on a situation and some won't like that but she seems to know what she's talking about when she does.

>Would your waifu have a clean or messy bedroom?
Clean, she doesn't do too much.

She'd probably just capture it to let it go outside.

Attached: 1542829464586.png (906x1280, 980K)

hey man good to see you again. I hope you are doing well. I've been thinking about you lately for some reason

>Are there any other Overwatch characters you like?
I really enjoy Sombra's playstyle. It's the most fun I've had with a hero. I also really enjoy playing Ana. She is by far the healer with the highest skill ceiling and mastering her was satisfying.

>She's very bold
she doesnt know any better and got a job as a ghost writer to overcome her autism

Step aside nerdbirds a man of taste has arrived

youtu.be/YF2vah1rwP8

Minori is true patrician

Yeah, pretty much...
>her autism
I read a thread that made some convincing points that she might have been actually autistic too. Still though, I'm not sure if it's just anime being anime, or the way she was raised or if it was actually tism. Definitely something interesting to ponder.

Attached: 1538583328523.jpg (1142x1181, 516K)

>I wish devs would start making elves less snobby so they'd have more reason to be appreciated.
The Dark Elves from Warhammer (and by extension the Dark Eldar from Warhammer 40k) go way past snobby and onto being degenerates, and in some weird way I like that. They even hate their cousins for not being as degenerate as them.

I appreciate Sombra's design and backstory the most. Pure /cyb/.

Attached: ladyofthelights_by_naima-d5t5s80.png (775x1000, 743K)

This thread will LIVE! LIVE!

the "first waifu" questions were pretty interesting. i wish our thread wasn't killed.

i think alt aesthetics are really attractive on men and women, but i prefer him as is. he has his own sort of charm.

neglects to eat, neglects to sleep, and homicide. we share the first two, but i've always imagined he would have more concern over someone else's lack of health than his own if he came to care for another. the sort of "do as i say, not as i do" kind of person.

messy everything. the only times i've seen him in the comics with a tidy work space is when the lab was provided by someone else - ones of his very own being cluttered, with cobwebs left up and straw and books scattered about.

whoever sees it first. i despise cockroaches with a passion, they're revolting, noisy, little harbingers of pestilence that they are. i don't think he would harbor the same revulsion i do for them, though.

Attached: skizoh1.jpg (1280x1729, 903K)

>tfw have been trying to drop hints to my friend that I am in love with a cartoon girl but he still won't get it
I'M FUCKING TIRED

Attached: 1504706819995.png (1440x866, 387K)

repost from another thread, praying I don't get banned
>dreaming
>in painting class
>Notice my waifu, pic related, sitting across from me
>admiring her hair, she has some light blue dyed strands but whatever, still beautiful
>class ends, she gets up with her friends to leave
>oh fuck I didn't even talk to her
>try to start a conversation with her meekly while she leaves with her friends
>responds to all of my convo starters with "uh huh" and "yeah, sure" with the most sarcastic voice I have ever heard. closes door on me.
it was probably the most unpleasant dream experience I've ever had along with the one where she was got off of a schoolbus because I was on it
yeah I have some deeply serious self worth issues

Attached: 2ed.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>turned down by fictionary women
There's no escape

>If your waifu fell in a forest, and nobody was around to hear it, would she be okay?
>Does your waifu like headpats? Do you like headpats?
>Where would your waifu have been during 9/11? Did she never forget? If she was in another country, would she even care?
>In a wrestling match between your waifu and Hulk Hogan, who would win? Would she play fair?

that sounds awful im so sorry

Attached: 48.jpg (248x750, 52K)

>If your waifu fell in a forest, and nobody was around to hear it, would she be okay?
>If your waifu fell
Don't remind me.
I think that we would both be fans of heatpats. The action is comfy overall.
>Where would your waifu have been during 9/11? Did she never forget? If she was in another country, would she even care?
She'd be too young to even remember, and she's from another country.
>In a wrestling match between your waifu and Hulk Hogan, who would win? Would she play fair?
Hulk Hogan because he's fucking Hulk Hogan.

Attached: leah146.png (1200x675, 1.22M)

It wasn't traumatic or anything, just very frustrating. part and parcel of basically worshipping an anime character.

truly

Oh no, here come the /vg/fags
>posts someones waifu tripping from a show
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>its your fault cause you exist with him!
>we are legion
>either you stop or we keep raiding
>we will destroy these threads!
>we did it guys we trolled a thread on r9k!

Umm... what? I don't get it.

something something last thread

I know you're reading this, Leahfag. And I'm here because I'm still seeing your shit, so clearly you haven't learned anything. I already know what you're going to do. You're going to run away, and im a few hours you'll come back and apologize for "indirectly" causing a shitshow. No, quit apologizing. If you were sorry you would have cut this shit out already. You aren't sorry for anything. And quit saying it's indirect, you are directly causing all of this by continuing with your bullshit. This is all your fault, and you clearly don't care about this thread or anyone in it at all when you choose to let this keep happening.

Here they come again.

Attached: unknown-113.png (500x927, 352K)

She'd be fine. If anything more serious did happen to her she has the knowledge and experience to treat herself properly.
I refuse to believe there are people who don't like headpats from loved ones
Her parents weren't even born by that time. But if she was alive during it she'd be devastated by it.
In this entire thread I think only Scarecrow stands a chance against Hulk Hogan Probably Merida as well just through sheer Scottish spirit.

Attached: mercy_for_posting_small_by_ainiwaffles-da370lc.jpg (894x894, 103K)

>its your fault cause you exist!

Take it up with Leahfag. I've yet to see him change, so I won't either.

It is his fault because he exists desu, if he would just go away like every single person there wants him to, this wouldn't be an issue.

I think she would be okay. She spends a lot of time in there and it's possible she's fallen quite a few times.

>Does your waifu like headpats?
She probably secretly does. I'd love to give her one or two from time to time.

>Do you like headpats?
I don't get headpats at all. Pray for me.

>Where would your waifu have been during 9/11?
Even if she were from our time, she'd have no idea. She's 16 in her movie, which came out in 2012. That would mean that, if she lived in our time, she would have been born in 1996. By 2001, she'd be five-years old. Too young to know what was going on at the time.

>Did she never forget [9/11]?
See above.

>If she was in another country, would she even care [about 9/11]?
She's from Scotland. Probably not.

She can handle her dad in a fight. Her dad who kills bears for sport. I'm sure she'd kick the Hulkster's ass. She might play dirty, but it would be pretty hard to tell if she did. Besides, imagine the hate Hulk would get if he beat up a sixteen-year old Scottish girl in a wrestling match. That's just bad optics.

>Probably Merida as well just through sheer Scottish spirit.
Aye.

Attached: brave_archer__s_quest_by_jprart-d53v3q9.jpg (737x1080, 231K)

the children are here

he'll be fine. he's taken worse.

i get the feeling jonathan would feel very demeaned by headpats. i do like headpats.

he was either in arkham or out in the city doing scarecrow things. i can't imagine he would have a shred of sympathy regarding the incident, but with a national tragedy fresh in everyone's minds, he would love the chance to pick at the brains of the survivors.

hogan, but only if he can strike before scarecrow does. jonathan has plenty of experience and can hold himself in a fight, but against hogan? he only has to get a punch in, but once fear toxin is in your system, the fight is over.

Attached: ritzy-biscuit (12).jpg (1080x1080, 45K)

Reminder that it doesn't stop until Leahfag does

please go get a slushie and calm down.

At least he never brought his pointless drama into the thread, unlike a certain someone.

So he has responded and he's crying that he is physically incapable of not being a huge fucking faggot everywhere he goes and he should therefore stay. That's not good enough, Leahfag.

lamo leahfag brings his pointless drama into threads all the goddamn time, that's why this is an issue in the first place.

I don't see him bringing it into here, and I only browse here.

Stop replying to it dummies

You're not going to see anything from him but an empty apology after everyone leaves. His faggotry spreads far, and he has refused the ultimatum that people will leave him alone if he just goes away. That's why I'm here to ruin it for him.

>people will leave him alone if he just goes away
That's exactly what normalfags say to robots. I'm fairly sure who I side with on this one.