Is 340 matches on tinder over a year a lot?

Is 340 matches on tinder over a year a lot?
Haven't met up with any of them (too much of a pussy) btw

Attached: Screenshot_20181215-145023_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 905K)

Well I got 71 matches in 3 days. But gay male here. Can someone help op?

Doesn't count, much easier to match when you're gay

Well, it depends on who you're matching with. If you're swiping right every single girl that appears, it isn't a lot

>Is 340 matches on tinder over a year a lot?
yes, I got around 65 in a year but half of them were swipes on girls when I was kinda desperate so they aren't really attractive
I've had perhaps 30 decent matches in one year

How the fuck?

I have got 7 matches in 3 months and they are all fat and ugly or fake

ignore him. he is chad fishing. a person who gets that many matches with hot girls does not browse Jow Forums

This is what the average male can expect. Congratulations, you're normal.
I can pull some pretty hot bitches in real life. But tinder is absolute shit. Hook up apps and social media literally brought us back 100's of years in development and just a decade.
What ever you do, never date a female who admits to using tinder. Once they go down that path, they are forever ruined.

Sorry if it comes of as that. As I said, I am definitely not a chad. I am not bad looking, but i'm a fucking weeb and scared to talk anyone with a vagina besides family members.

Maybe you post bad photos of yourself? I try not to look like a robot on them and every picture I have there took at least 100 goes to pick the best one

Women who are regularly active on social media are almost always scum in general.

i live in such a shithole that nobody even knows that dating apps or websites exist.

you fucking trash go take some phenibut, go take some mdma and be done with it

i bet youre really good looking

if i had 300 girls willing to meet up with me i'd be on dates every day of the year u fuck

1 match from a skinny 6/10 girl on the second day of tinder.
Ghosted less than 12h later.

I looked so much cuter than she did.
Deleted tinder 1 week later.
That app ruined any confidence I had.

Attached: f1705fd806c0ea13e606b68d21c364f89288442a_hq.jpg (599x337, 26K)

That goth girl I guarantee will be nice to you if you have social anxiety, seriously goth bitches are the only option for us

I used to be addicted to weed and got an anxiety disorder after quitting. I'm scared of doing any drugs but alcohol since that happened.

this could work, but I don't like average looking girls, the only 2 times I got laid which wasn't with a prostitute was once with an instagram model (she was my cousin though kek) and after sleeping with a shit ton of average hookers I think I could do better. too scared to actually date though

Yeah you're doing alright there faggot. I only had about 90 until my Tinder score tanked and I keep deleting and recreating the account.
I get a few matches, barely talk to any of them. If I do they either stop replying or unmatch me. Dating is a meme

Attached: 1516598396359.jpg (859x737, 75K)

I haven't done anything with most, because I mostly collect matches for validation and almost all of these women are souless NPCs.

Attached: Screenshot_20181215-094150.png (1080x1920, 606K)

I have 27 not counting a few unmatches after 2 years, so you tell me.

jesus you're a snowflake

Solid way to make me feel like shit. Thanks user.

Ya just gotta be confident bro. Post a pic of you with a dog or some shit. If you don't have that dog just say it died or something. Bitches are stupid.

Attached: 20181215_100327.png (1080x1851, 962K)

quality of matches matters more
depends where you live