Is it funny when a man gets raped by a woman?

Is it funny when a man gets raped by a woman?

Attached: 1539089706261.png (1340x1447, 1.19M)

Of course. Machete or not, if a woman lets you get within range (especially while she's fucking you), there's literally no reason you couldn't reverse your circumstances.

He'a a total pussy and is punishing someone who just wanted a good time. Pathetic. Who complains about sex? He's more of a woman than she is.

>she climbed atop the """"victim"""" and they engaged in intercourse

Attached: 69816608-D383-46AF-9A5F-AAC8B9D7B33B.jpg (600x623, 29K)

Imagine being THAT MUCH of a chad

>a Chad would give up his manhood permanently and publicly by complaining about sex from an enthusiastic woman
Just no.

some goys have all the luck

This is rape and she should be behind bars for life or more ideally just get the death sentence. Anyone who disagrees is either a 40 year old cat hoarding roastbeef or a sexually frustrated beta incel orbiter.

Attached: 1473516743302.png (1000x1002, 650K)

>facing assault and burglary
>rape isnt listed
>mfw

Attached: BD6E95BC-D3D4-4F13-B315-FFBD0CAD7EE1.jpg (2592x1936, 1.19M)

this. the article says that she kept fucking him after he came. anyone who actually thinks that a woman cannot rape a man is beyond retarded

>Anyone who disagrees is either a 40 year old cat hoarding roastbeef or a sexually frustrated beta incel orbiter.
I'm and married to a gorgeous girl and get laid twice a day every day. Stop making excuses for that pussy.

Yes because it shows how rape really isn't that bad. It's only bad it the minds of woman whos sole value is in her body.

You can't rape the willing, sillyboy.

>have free sex
>say you didnt want it
>accuse her in court
>get paid by her
He beat women at their own game.

He actually won the case?

This. The word rape is nowhere in the entire article, which incidentally goes into very graphic detail describing the encounter. I wonder did this appear in a newspaper?

It's so funny that futurama made a joke about it and everyone approved

how was he able to get a hard one?

Based quads. He should've just fucked her anyway, she's cute.

She sounds yandere, I'd be diamonds, that's my fetish, having a girl demanding sex with you.

No one in the media calls it rape (even though it obviously is that) because American law says it isn't.

>qt
>loves you so much she decides threatening your life to get what she wants is worth it
>can't let go of you
>certainly into kinky stuff
>certainly kept saying shit like 'you're mine'
just unf
I know I should be saying something like 'fuck japan, it ruined me' or something like that but I just can't find a fuck to give
just U N F

where the fuck do I find one

Attached: f98db08b9e82b8a72648f0a149ea9e4a1371545774_full.jpg (640x360, 60K)

Premarital sex is not a fucking joke, I'd probably take my chances with the machete than give up my virginity

Attached: image.jpg (695x1000, 426K)