How often do you brush your teeth per day?

How often do you brush your teeth per day?

Attached: brushing.webm (640x640, 1.89M)

once in two weeks maybe, I see no point as a NEET and i'm too lazy to do repeated activities

yes, I rarely shower either

Two times because I have shit genes (British). I was never allowed anything sugary as a kid (no juice, very rarely candy etc.) and I cleaned my teethproperly, twice daily. I still had to get fillings. And my breath has always smelled like shit, and my teeth are yellowed.

Now I'm in Germany, and I know people with perfect teeth who don't brush every day and have shitty diets.

fucking british genes

Attached: 1544773386830.png (790x767, 711K)

>How often do you brush your teeth per day?
Once a month

Amerifag here,twice a day,morning and night

Literally never brush or floss
Also, just went to the dentist a few weeks ago and she said I do a pretty good job at brushing from looking at my teeth. It's pretty easy to get away with not brushing. A few points; drink a lot of water, chew gum at least once a day, don't eat sugary things often, and STOP DRINKING SODA

Once, but I changed to baking soda because I have tons of metallic teeth.

why are people attracted to this disgusting creature

I haven't brushed my teeth or gone to the dentist in a decade.

Once every day usually but I got 2 of my wisdom teeth removed and everything fucking hurts

Attached: 1543741219625.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>Doesn't realise he's his technique is absolute trash
Are you a Paki? LMAO those no good kike worshipping faggot Germscum only give the essentials of life to niggers, pakis.
"British genes" sure thing Mohammed (my dick be upon his face).

Wasting literal 1000s of dollars on dentists redpilled me on teethbrushing. Toothpaste does fuckall to prevent new cavities, and brushing only damages your teeth further.

twice, morning after breakfast and before bed
used to do it after every meal back when i had braces

I only perform basic hygiene whenever I have to leave the house or if my mother has guests over and I'm required to see them. That has rarely happened at all this year, but I am starting full-time work in January, so I'll be as hygienic as Chad then.

a dozen or more, just depends how many bj's I give at work

Once a day but mouthwash after each meal

once a day.
but since i don't eat/drink anything that contains sugar, i guess once a day is fine.

true.. brushing is overrated. but sugar doesn't really matter. Acid is the real slayer.. aka soda..

>bj's I give at work
greentext if female please

>just depends on how nany bj,'s I givr at work

Okay I bit the bait, elaborate.

Sorry I apparently can't type

3 times a day. I have braces

you brush too hard. brush your gums more, and focus on flossing. drink more water and less soda

I only groom when I'm going somewhere which isn't often

>Toothpaste does fuckall to prevent new cavities
Prove it.
>and brushing only damages your teeth further.
Prove. IT.

until a couple weeks ago, once or twice a week, until an acquaintance told me "your breath smells fucking terrible bro". Now I brush 1-2 times a day

Body armor can only do so much against tank rounds.

I am terrified of that woman.

>scared of e-whore
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1544842483731.gif (238x178, 634K)

I brush twice a day and floss daily, but due to vaping I have fucked up my mouth. My tongue has turned brown and I'm pissed.

Stop drinking tea all the fucking time you dumb isle nigger

like 3 months ago lol

Attached: pepe laugh.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Usually once every few days. Here's to healthy teeth.

Attached: 1543273406990.jpg (927x958, 226K)

Belle Delphine should really just go on BlackedRaw or Black Payback and shove her long tongue in a black asshole.

Attached: 435345.jpg (652x815, 68K)