5'9 as a man

>5'9 as a man
Why even try? All women and trannies want big, tall guys. I could do anything and it wouldn't matter. I could have a good job, read a lot, learn languages, exercise, be funny and clever, but I'll always be 5'9 and therefore not what they want. I can't envelope them in a hug like a big tall guy can ad make them feel small and safe. It's the biggest fucking ripoff ever. I have only these options
>become gay
>become so ridiculously impressive that my height can be looked over as a minor setback, like millionaire at 30, smartest person you ever met, hilarious, everyone wants to be around me- guy

There are a few girls already that I really wanted but they all wanted tall guys. It's extremely heartbreaking. Pic related is the only guy I know of who was 5'9 but was so handsome and clever that girls didn't care.

Attached: 640px-Paul_Newman_-_1963.jpg (640x904, 98K)

1. 5foot9" is tall you fucking faggot.
2. Who is that old ass Nigger in pic?
3. I recommend you see a sex therapist.

women will be forced to end heightism soon enough

Or

If you were either of those though, the height wouldn't matter. Height is a bonus; a cherry on top of an already great man. You don't need it as long as you aren't like WTF short, and 5'9 could only be considered short in like the Netherlands.
more like
>>>/compensate/
or
>>>/cope/

Move to a shorter country. Average height in the US is 5'10" so every woman wants a man who is 6'0".
Average height in Japan is 5'7" so the women want men who are 5'9"

Attached: 1544840645516.gif (400x225, 1.68M)

You're overthinking this, OP. You're acting like you're 5'4 and being 5'9 is a death sentence when it's not. There are plenty of dudes who are much shorter than you and they still get laid.

If it makes you feel any better I'm 6'0 and never had a gf. I think girls care more about face.

Yeah but Asians are fucking ugly

no they aren't you racist scum

Asians are ugly though

My father looks just like Paul Newman except he is 6 foot and 200 lbs of muscle. Unfortunately I look more like my mother

>Average height in Japan is 5'7" so the women want men who are 5'9"
Is there a country where women want a men who is 5'4"
a-asking for a friend

go gay or transition. Life already fucked you in the ass, so you may as well let it literally fuck you in the ass now.

For a board that supposedly hates fags and trannies there sure are many people telling me to become one of those.

Attached: 1536311363761.jpg (420x531, 55K)

Bro, where do you live? I'm 6'4 180lbs 25yo and have only dated 2 girls and known of 4 that were ever interested. If you're bad at social cues, and more direct like I am, you may have even missed some hints.

Southern India,Sir-Lanka,Indonesia,Nepal,Myanmar/Burma all average about 5'4 or smaller height for males

You'll literally be happier. You will never be a man at 5'4. You could very easily be feminine though. Loads of gay guys want a short guy to protec and all trannies wish they were short. Unless you're like light-speed ugly then hit the books and be a hermit.

not all women care about height,
one of my best friends is dating a brown manlet spic.
just goes to show.

>tfw only 5'11 (1 cm off 6')
>dad was 6'7 with HUGE back
>can still envelope them in a hug
Wow. Life might not be so bad huh
(not xD)

>be 5'6 male
>have 6'0 brother
5'9 isn't even short, just be glad you didn't fail the genetic lottery and can still be taller than most women.

Attached: 1531070166065.jpg (960x925, 108K)