Was youtube in the right to delete his channels?

Was youtube in the right to delete his channels?

Attached: 8jrkky3x16l01.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mumkeyjones.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was OP in the right to suck mumkeys dick?

no.

nobody cares about faggot youtubers

have anyone reuploaded his videos? I want to download them now that I know they're rare

I don't support youtube removing any kind of non-spam "content," but I don't support people making a living just talking about Jow Forums and Jow Forums shit either. Meh, fuck em

NO. YouTube is being COMPLETELY HYSTRICAL ABOUT POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. It's getting close to fascism.

I dislike it, but at the same time, I dislike Mumkey.
No, Jewtube isn't in the right, but I enjoy seeing bad things happen to bad people.

wtf what did Mumkey do?

Put his friend in prison over a little drunken shit.

Obviously not, because just last night I saw a video reading of Elliot's manifesto still on YouTube by another channel. Why isn't that channel removed?

Literally nothing, assburger was being a drunk cunt

>but I don't support people making a living just talking about Jow Forums and Jow Forums shit either. Meh, fuck em

I used to feel this way (except about all e-celebs), but having worked for a few years now, I don't blame anyone for opting out of the mind-numbing, spirit-crushing, alienating drudgery of wage-slavery.

He did absolutely nothing wrong. He's not even a bad person.

The funny thing is he's a complete "cuck" politically and a normie and doesn't believe the things he says in videos at all. It's just satire but I guess he's just collateral damage in the crusade to remove all wrongthink from youtube.

He asked what happened
>nuffin much
Give real in depth answer fag

His friend (may have been former friend at the time not sure) is an alcoholic. His girlfriend called him after the friend beat the shit out of her and trashed their house. Mumkey called the police and it's likely he will go to jail.

Ooooooh okay
Man so much for mumkashi huh? Should've just beat him up in return.

youtube and google are private companies they can delete or censor everything they don't like they can even send death squads after the if they feel like it

He should've not reported his friend. It was wrong ass to beat her but desu fuck her I hope she gets beaten into a coma

She didn't want the police called you fucking moron

Then I stand corrected. Origin ali

Attached: 1537744315334.jpg (996x720, 98K)

Yes. His only good content consisted of the original anime review videos.

sauceboy spotted

Wrong, it's digibro

Drinking ice tea for 30 seconds is not a joke and you will never be idubbbz

No, they're just on a crusade to get anyone who isn't in their box. Just wait for the "and then they came for me" ending for these people who are inside the box cheering Google on for doing things on.

No youtube is being fucking gay as always.

Attached: the ideal supreme court.png (1024x683, 860K)

They were within their legal right. Morally they were clearly in the wrong. He didn't violate their terms of service and they didn't give him a proper warning AND they took down his third channel that had literally nothing wrong with it.

He's gonna upload them to mumkeyjones.tv/ and patreon.

If I could make a living off of reviewing movies/tv shows I like and rambling about Elliot Rodger and being depressed I would do it in a heartbeat.

He shouldn't have done the crime if he couldn't do the time.