>fuck, don't have another one
>horny as fuck and I'm close so I just keep pounding
>cum
>did you just cum in me?
>ya, sorry, condom broke but don't worry I'm clean
>he gets PISSED
>starts screaming that he's going to sue me and call the cops
>okay time for me to go

I didn't do anything illegal, right? I mean, there's no crime they could actually charge me with, right?

Attached: rKsAw3J_d.jpg (640x962, 41K)

Well if you have HIV, and depending on what state this happened in I think it's illegal to not tell them.

Posting your gay shit on Jow Forums go back to your gay discord server trash.

If the guy consented to having sex with you on the condition you used a condom and you continued to have sex with him after you knew the condom broke, then that is sexual assault and possibly even rape.

If you admitted you knew the condom broke but continued fucking him, then you're in serious legal trouble

you told him your name was ron mexico at the very list right op?

Should I let guys fuck me on grindr?

Do you need to use a picture / name? I don't want people to know I am on grindr if I download the app

Probably sexual assault, likely to never be proven tho. Just don't admit that's what happened

Imagine going to the cops to file a complaint that you got your ass fucked so hard the condom broke. Fucking lmfao no way ur getting anything, he will probably come back crawling for more anyway

He's not gonna do shit
Don't worry about anything

Thats your fault for being a disgusting faggot

>did you just cum in me?

How could he tell?

>impregnating an ovulating boipucci
enjoy your child support op

what type of person will you encounter who will fuck a "blind date" with a fake name and no background story? sure there will be some

No your fine accidents happen

It's rape. Consent is withdrawn the moment OP realises the condom is broken if sexual intercourse is contingent on the use of a properly functioning condom.

How the fuck is he going to build up the confidence to tell the cops? "Yeah I met some guy on the internet and he fucked my ass so hard he broke the condom." Your going to be fine.

imagine being this retarded, i have no hope for you user

How easy is it for me to fuck sissy femboys as an ugly fat man?

>hurr durr you stoopid
Develop !

You literally have AIDS now

I'm a sissy. Very easy, I'm a bitch in heat almost all the time.

Attached: image.png (900x900, 371K)

Post asshole slut

Can't you just pretend you didn't know it broke?
Accidents happen.

Faggots go back to /lgtb/ and your pedo grooming on Discord
I'm so disgusted. Why do you enjoy making other people disgusted. I'm sure you understand non gays are disgusted at your fucking shit.

He'll probably forget about it,knowing faggots and the amount of sex partners they have per week, you hedonistic waste of life.

Gay people aren't humans so you're fine.

>How could he tell?

Cum is warm, you can tell when you've been creampied user desu

Attached: 1472872365672.png (365x423, 152K)

DISGUSTING FAGGOTS AND TRANNIES NEED TO FUCKING DIE. YOUR STORY LITERALLY JUSTIFIES A HOLOCAUST OF ALL FAGGOTRY

go back to your faggot discord and then neck yourself

Julian Assange is rotting in that embassy because of this exact situation.

Fuck off faggot oriboli

Talking about leaks eh ?