I just want an innocent, shy, not freakishly ugly gf. Is that too much to ask for?

I just want an innocent, shy, not freakishly ugly gf. Is that too much to ask for?

Attached: 1544718222554.gif (498x199, 1.38M)

Well if you go on Grindr it is why not get a cute sissy?

Because I want a GIRLfriend you dumb nigger

Your a robot you will never be able to get one so go for what you can get a BF or transition and be the girl

That was never what I was fucking arguing you retard. Do you think I don't already no I'll never get one? I asking why it's too much to ask for, not how to do it

Maybe you are the sissy and you need a dominant TOP

Why are you asking "why am I such a fucking loser fuck" you know why look at you now put your dress on and get topped

FUCK this board, you're all fucking assholes. Can't even have a nice feels thread without sissyfags coming in and shitting everything up

Attached: 1543862015434.jpg (636x431, 46K)

>1.38MB gif
>only thing happening in it is cartoon character moving his mouth
yes it is, you don't deserve a gf

Sometimes the things people get upset about on this site crack me the hell up.

Your the sissy get on all fours and take daddy's cock

Stop crying like a girl you cock slut you need your boipucci pounded

Its definitely too much

Also, op is a faggot, originally

Attached: B7238BE0-CDC8-4660-B96E-47D1AF3BC03A.jpg (500x374, 46K)

You want to be my bottom you little sissyfag? I'll let you lick the cum off my dick if you behave. Show me that cute little boypussy

Attached: 1544721674426.gif (250x140, 1.33M)

u gay lol

xdddddddd this is totes going on reddit I need karrrmaaaaaa

A shy boy and shy girl are incompatible
One needs the other to lead the relationship

The fucking faggots who find this sissy shit acceptable should be disposed of, your obviously a STRAIGHT person and these fags think you can be indoctrinated into a trap.

All robots are either a sissy or a top

Believe me, they're not, r9k is a straight board.

if it maakes you feel any better you can murder me after you're done taking my anal virginity uwu

Sorry you are wrong fuck off normie