Why do incels feel like the world owes them so much...

Why do incels feel like the world owes them so much? Why do they think they deserve a pure 10/10 virgin gf even though they've done nothing to deserve it?

Attached: silly-fool.jpg (460x333, 34K)

Entitlement is pretty rampant among immature people. The world doesn't owe anybody shit.

you cant even use those cards at the massage parlors even with 10 stamps

what's your opinion on school shooters?

Being entitled is a lot more fun in everyday life. If you don't care about yourself, you fall victim to those who do. Being entitled, to a certain extent, is what keeps us alive

>how nice guys think sex works
Yes, and women should be damn thankful for that. Imagine if even incel on Earth suddenly became self-aware about his chances of getting laid by acting nice and respectful. They would no longer have a reason to interact with women or care about them generally. The first victims would be camwhores, twitch streamers, cosplayers, women with beta orbiters and instagram followers. Men would stop acting friendly around women unless paid with sex, men would no longer help women selflessly, men would no longer defend women from other, more aggressive men etc etc.

I don't know why all incels do this.

But I do know people who have taken hard educations that are important to the development of the society. They do deserve some 10/10 virgin pussy, because they sacrificed their youth in front of books so that you have cures for your diseases. Boys studying until they are thin lanky scarecrow of a man. We need people like that. Women owe them sex.

incels are needed because it lowers competition.

the liberal school system teaches entitlement... everyone should get what they want.

Why do women feel like the world owes them so much? Why do they think they deserve a pure 10/10 rich bf even though they've done nothing to deserve it?

>virgin gf
is this still too much to ask for?

how many virgin gfs have you had?

>the world doesn't owe them anything
Someone explain what this phrase means. Every time someone dresses up and takes showers and is disappointed about still nogf, someone responds with this phrase. What the hell does it mean?

Attached: 2 int.png (188x264, 77K)

>how many gfs have you had?
Zero, friend. I find the idea that you could do something intimate with one person and one person alone very romantic, but I suppose most would tell me I'm placing too much importance on sex.

Getting pussy involves social interaction and being pleasing to women, not saving up enough points in a game to pay for 1 pussy. Incels believe if they check certain check boxes in their imaginations, they will be rewarded pussy. When they are continuously denied pussy, they believe society is in debt to them because they did all the "right things". Thus, society owes them something.

>they think they deserve 10/10 virgin
How about just a 4/10 who is smart and nice?

stop rating people.

But it's more like a percent chance of success that you maximize. And like XCOM even a 95% can still miss.

Man you are a master on this subject, do u also follow r/inceltears my fellow reditor?

Except that's literally what society tells young men to do in order to get a mate.

Idk why do women feel like they deserve any 'rights'?

nobody thinks they're "owed" shit. But i'm no less deserving of a love and affection from the other gender as somebody with good genetics. Yet I've never even held a girls hand.

I don't feel entitle I just give up and get my 10/10 virgin supermodel sex doll. now everyone is happy.

Im not an incel and i dont think the world owns me GF, also i dont care if my GF is a virgin. With that said women can be super hypocritical about this shit, like if a guy has been with a lot of girls or has been to strip clubs BEFORE THEY EVEN MEET they get pissed off. Incels are retarded but femanons arent out there being the best either.

Attached: 049 - meeB00V.jpg (2203x2937, 513K)

Luck/Chance has a lot to do with it. That's why you don't get attached to one girl, you continuously try your luck with multiple girls.

I used to be an incel.

Show me some examples.

yes and don't ever expect loyalty too. women feel you should pay them to fuck other hot men.

Nothing wrong with wanting a virgin pure gf. Roastie whores think otherwise but they're just dumb roastie scum.

Most girls I know were molested by their dads. You're unlikely to ever get a virgin GF.

fuck I hate incels fgagots so much

i deserve a loyal 6/10 virgin gf

can we go back to 2014 when normalfags werent obsessed with incel this incel that?

it's really weird and bizarre to see normies obsess over lonely virgin guys

Lol No this isn't communist hour.

>t. entitled faggot
I don't think that anybody deserves anything. This is a highly arbitrary and subjective thing, only reinforced by culture and religion. I don't think that I deserve anything yet I take what I want as long as I'm not causing to much backlash in relation to what I get out of it.
There's clearly a difference.

"Deserve" is such a fake fucking word the thing that it means does not exist, it's just what you get, and it has nothing to do with what you put in.

Attached: 24.png (1008x709, 661K)

I had no standards, just someone who would be nice, but being an incel and getting exposed to woman hate has helped me see things more clearly and now I'll accept nothing less than perfect for me.

>Why do incels feel like the world owes them so much?

I just want to be desired for once, to be a girl's/woman's first choice for once, to receive some physical affection for once. Those are completely normal human needs required for a person's mental well-being. In my case, they haven't been met and that has caused me serious mental anguish. It has nothing to do with entitlement.

>Why do they think they deserve a pure 10/10 virgin gf even though they've done nothing to deserve it?

Who ever said they wanted a 10/10 gf? I just want my looksmatch (4-6/10). And yes, I do want her to be a virgin because I am one as well and there is nothing wrong with that.

If i walk to a store and i ask the guy "hey can I have this for free" and he says "no". Thats what it means.

It means that putting in the most bare minimum effort humanly possible doesnt mean one is magically entitled to a romantic partner or sexual contact. In fact someone who considered taking showers to be above and beyond probably has a lot of work to do before they become a viable partner.

>wow nice guys think that women should give them a chance over asshole guys and scumbags that are mean and use them
>this is such a outrageous sentiment that we should make fun of guys all the time that are nice and sweet to us but we wont give them a chance over asshole chads

This is why i only date level headed black girls

Attached: C8F282CD-E0ED-4D77-85F0-98CDF01D8942.jpg (1536x2048, 331K)

That must have been a fun post for you to write. This isn't a just world where we all have to put effort in and all effort will be rewarded, as a matter of fact not even most of us have to put effort in *looking at you women*

Deserves for nothing to do with it. I want.

i don't really believe the average normalfag has earned everything they have. it's possible to be in the right place at the right time.

OP this threwad has been done so many god damn times stop being a new fag

yeah, that's the entire point of the thread dude... You cant just put in what you call effort (Again though, I would not qualify taking a shower as effort) and expect to get sex or a girlfriend in return.

Yeah but scientists, by large, aren't incel scum.
The incels are owed nothing so fuck'em and le them die their worthless death. Many of them I've seen online aren't even ugly boyz. If I could get a gf, NOW FIANCE, any of those fucking scum can. And let me tell you, sunshine, I ain't 10/10 and not loaded with simoleons either.
If them fuckers cannot get up their ass and behave accordingly then of-fokin-course they can't get pussy.

You're not explaining why though.

This is why you haven't got laid btw

I'm a med student and still a lonely, miserable virgin. Where is the virgin pussy I'm owed?

Lol, what I mean is you're leaving out details. It's not just about putting effort in because... Effort doesn't matter.

>it's another retarded normalfag circlejerk thread
reminder to sage

Attached: digust.png (500x507, 105K)

Because the world is a massive random conglomerate of 7.5 billion people and nobody owes anyone anything. the way partnership works is two people like each other and want to hang out. That does not mean anyone owes you anything for being likeable, just that being likeable raises your chances of finding someone who likes you enough to want to hang out. That is the most simplistic way I could put it for you.

That's generally male attitude in general. Not just incels.

>Why do they think they deserve a pure 10/10 virgin gf even though they've done nothing to deserve it?
Because women aren't rewards to work for and "deserve."

>Effort doesn't matter
Now you're not even trying with your retarded shitposts.

Effort is the reason your autistic tryhard Jow Forumsass is even alive fag. If you truly believe that stop eating and breathing you pussy

Man all I want is love to have someone give a damn about me for once and I go on here and see all these reddit fags crying about sex
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
Do they want children?
no
Then what the fuck is the point of having a gf for sex? See thats how I know incels are from reddit because they're new fags who haven't seen all the threads of anons saying sex doesn't fix shit and they still feel awful.
Fucking immigrants need to leave this board.

Attached: image.jpg (399x384, 27K)

>It's another underage who has no personality and fills it with Jow Forums memes
Haha epic bro fucking normies dude 2 cat OwO

>you're not even trying to argue
>if effort doesn't matter how are you alive hue hue

Another strawman/ad hominem from a normie who gets frustrated

>no one owes anyone anything
This is why I never help women with anything. It's pretty funny when they get all offended about it.

Learn what those words mean before you use them retard. You also did the same thing in your initial post. Maybe the reason you're a virgin is because you opted out of a real personality to be le funny no gf man.

Ad hom. + strawman combo.

>You also did the same thing in your initial post.
I want to make it known that guy is not me.
another sage btw

I said it because ad hominems and strawmans are all you normies do all day. You're absolutely hopeless without falling back on making fun of people here, or you're absolutely hopeless so you fall back on making fun of people here, not sure

based, the element to which our lives are predetermined and yet unpredictable is severely underestimated. People think that because they cannot predict their actions and results they are free. There is little change people are capable of doing to themselves, most of ones personality is determined before you were born and then the second largest is determined by the conditions of your very early growth. To simply insist one is capable of improving their situation by changing themselves is a shot in the dark that almost is never true.

Because they have adopted a position of entitlement. What makes you think your position is any better than theirs?

Because from their perspective, they've done everything and more to deserve it. From their perspective, sex is transactional, and the transactions they offer (being a nice guy) is their end of the transaction.
Demonstrate how your position is better than theirs.

Your claim that it's a fake word is just as baseless.

>Entitlement is pretty rampant among immature people.
Maturity is a matter of perspective. I think that entitlement is an indication of maturity, for example.

>The world doesn't owe anybody shit.
The world owes me everything.

>I don't think that anybody deserves anything.
I think that everyone deserves something, and that deserving is unalienable.

>I don't think that I deserve anything yet I take what I want as long as I'm not causing to much backlash in relation to what I get out of it. There's clearly a difference.
Not in practice, so why bother making that distinction?

Please talk like a human. I'm not receptive to limp bizkit boomer speak.

>If them fuckers cannot get up their ass and behave accordingly then of-fokin-course they can't get pussy.
But what if they can't?

Attached: IMG_6989.png (1334x750, 1.3M)

A person can't change themselves, but they can change their circumstances, and a person's environment is definitely connected with how they act.
>Your claim that it's a fake word is just as baseless.
Wrong. That people don't get shit even though they put in time and effort towards it is universal proof that 'deserve' is just another term invented by humans to comprehend their incomprehensible world. Get pwned by facts and logic, weeb.

Attached: 44.png (517x768, 71K)

If there's one thing more asinine and cringy than incels it's the pretentious cunts who browse this board claiming to be better than them

>Because they have adopted a position of entitlement.
>He's dead
Why?
>Cause he died.
Very enlightening. Thank you.
>What makes you think your position is any better than theirs?
In what regard? There is no objective standard which lets value such things without a reference goal. Bitching around whining because you don't have X is not a good way to achieve things. In this regard it's therefore clearly inferior.
>From their perspective
No one care about their perspective.
>sex is transactional, their end of the transaction.
It doesn't have to be. And a formal contract between men and women was never made, so fuck you. Just because you put A in and B usually comes out, it doesn't mean that B has to come out. You also have no right of having B just because you put A in. Simply try again next time or move on. Everything else is childish and emotional attachment.
>entitlement is an indication of maturity
>b-but I'm a big guy already
Baseless claim.
> deserving is unalienable.
According to you maturitiy is a matter of perspective but who deserves what is not.
Looks like some underage faggot is trying to justify his entitlement.
>making that distinction?
It's a difference in mindset and also action. While entitlement usually comes with being a passive whiny bitch and emotional attachment the other thing which you could call some kind of assertiveness involves a bit personal distance to what you want to aquire and therefore let's you view the subject a bit more rationally.
>it is universal proof that 'deserve' is just another term invented by humans to comprehend their incomprehensible world.
Nicely said.

The most original bump of all time

I deserved a virgin wife because I was a virgin.

Virgins deserve virgins. Non-virgins don't.

I don't claim that I deserved a 10/10 -- and in fact I had no interest in choosing a wife based on the shallow criterion of looks.

>shallow criterion of looks.
Have fun searching forever.

the main reason they're incels is their tiny brain. they are two levels lower than furries.

why do girls who do nothing with their life (0 accomplishments) get to fuck the guys they like where as I with slightly more accomplishments can't do have sex with any girl let alone my looksmatch?
Its a bit nihilistic for me since even if I work 10 times harder than I do now, I will only get a loser roastie who would have a much higher partner count than me.

>Cause he died.
The "proper" analogy would be that he died because he adopted a position od death, which is impossible, so that analogy makes no sense. You asked me why they think that way and I told you it's because they have consciously adopted a thought pattern that would make that applicable. Say thank you.

>Thank you.
You're welcome.

>In what regard?
In an objective regard.

>There is no objective standard which lets value such things without a reference goal.
Exactly, so objectively your position is equal to an incel's. Please stop berating your equals.

>Bitching around whining because you don't have X is not a good way to achieve things.
I'm not referring to that. I'm referring to the concept of entitlement itself, since that is what you take issue with.
If you want them to take issues more into their own hands then that is a thread worth having.

>It doesn't have to be.
But to them it is. Demonstrate that your position is better.

>And a formal contract between men and women was never made, so fuck you.
Transactions don't require formal contracts, so fuck you.

>Just because you put A in and B usually comes out, it doesn't mean that B has to come out.
But if I were to adopt the position that B should come out, why is that position any lesser than yours?

>You also have no right of having B just because you put A in.
Rights are a spook, so they can be molded any way I like. I think I do have a right to B if I put A in. You know what? I don't even have to put A in. I should just get B. Prove that your position is better.

>Everything else is childish and emotional attachment.
Everything but total dedication to that desire is childish and emotional.

>Baseless claim.
My base is my system of belief.
Your base is your system of belief. Our positions are equally baseless and based.

Attached: IMG_7015.jpg (720x507, 31K)

>According to you maturitiy is a matter of perspective but who deserves what is not.
According to me, they're both matters of perspective. Don't misrepresent my positions.

>Looks like some underage faggot is trying to justify his entitlement.
I have successfully justified my entitlement because I explained my moral position.
Report me if you think I'm underaged. Otherwise, you have no proof.

>While entitlement usually comes with being a passive whiny bitch and emotional attachment the other thing which you could call some kind of assertiveness involves a bit personal distance to what you want to aquire.
I'm not talking about "usually," I'm referring to application of the position in all situations. You could have this perspective and be sexually successful too, as I am.

>and therefore let's you view the subject a bit more rationally.
Rationality is another meme convept, for the same reason as deserving is.

Attached: IMG_7014.jpg (230x203, 14K)

>nobody is entitled to anything
guess you're not entitled to life then, normalniggers

Attached: 1453662036214.png (600x800, 394K)

From what I can see incels are sour grapesing because putting the effort in isn't worth it.

>Wrong. That people don't get shit even though they put in time and effort towards it is universal proof that 'deserve' is just another term invented by humans to comprehend their incomprehensible world.
Deserving isn't just a word, though. It's a concept. It's a belief that people SHOULD get things that they are or are not getting. When you see people not getting those things, you get incels, as well as every other group ever that demands things for themselves.

>Get pwned by facts and logic, weeb.
Your facts and logic have no power here, normalfag. They're such fake fucking words that don't exist.

You're clearly a troll

Where are all these alleged incels demanding a 10/10 virgin?

By extension, I don't owe the world shit. So I'm willing to make the world a deal. I will get off my ass and get a job in exchange for a virgin wife. This trade was the foundation of civilization from its creation.

posting from their moms basement

You are clearly a normalfag who has no idea where you are.

Attached: BLAKK BLAKK POW.jpg (668x722, 64K)

>failed normalfag asking why his failed position is worse
>probably has a virgin boypussy

Normies: INCELS IF YOU CANT GET LAID THEN TOUGH SHIT. THE WORLD DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING AND LIFE ISN'T FAIR SO DIE ALONE FOR ALL I CARE

Also normies: I can't believe an incel went on a mass shooting and killed all those poor people.

Interesting how people switch from being zealous Darwinists to moral paragons the second violence is turned on them.

are you implying that we should murder incels? how should we do it?

>failed normalfag asking why his failed position is worse
How has my position failed, how is my position worse and where did I say I want to be a normalfag?

>probably has a virgin boypussy
So does every other straight person on the planet, you fucking degenerate. Gas trannies and jannies.

Attached: mummy's healthy happy 37 year old 550lb baby boy.png (496x654, 105K)

>virgin boypussy trying to talk shit on Jow Forums
yikes!

By lying down one by one with the other normalfags while we blow your fucking brains out

Attached: 1.png (237x213, 11K)

>virgin boypussy is an insult to trannies
yikes

>they can't read
baka

Don't be hard on yourself, OP is a white knight faggot who thinks women have every right to own the market. What he doesn't realize is that his grandpa got married at 16 years old with a virgin woman and didn't have to become a millionaire to get regular sex.

I told you how to kill us, bro. You should take my advice.

Attached: 1.jpg (225x225, 9K)

they are confirming the person is unlovable. it is like saying you aren't good enough and don't deserve to be loved

the reason incels are incels is becuase they dont relize they can just take what is owed to them via force or by being smart and using everything in there power to get sex by any means

even though incels are owned sex they dont take it from females

I for one am not angry with the world, I'm angry at myself for being this pathetic. I wish I could change because I really don't belong in this world and the only future I can envision is one were I'm 6 feet under ground.

Attached: 1515916837770.gif (512x288, 471K)

>Why do human males respond to their natural biological inclinations of wanting to mate with a female?

where does this prude girl exist?

Because incels are dumb. Next question.

>"nice guys" that think they're the nice guy