Anyone else hate their race here? what do you hate about your race?

Anyone else hate their race here? what do you hate about your race?

t. UK half paki, sorry for ruining your country, if i had a choice i wouldnt have been born

Attached: BwirasaIcAAh10f.jpg (600x289, 18K)

>Anyone else hate their race here?
Nah, I hate everyone in general. People are annoying as fuck.

am half bengali in uk

know how I can pull this paki girl I like tho?

Not gonna lie I straight up hate self hating white people. They are the reason we normal white people are being treated this way.

Self-hating non whites are worse than regular non whites. You're a faggot and a terrorist

im half white tho

He can't argue against this. You win.

no i only half win

Same OP, I feel like shit knowing that my race has ruined so many countries.

I'm disgusted by everyone in this thread and self haters deserve the rope. I fucking hate you people. You so badly want the approval of the race you see as superior but they still see you like they see the rest of your people.

>I'm not like everyone else teehee
K

this isn't true. if a nigger hates the behavior of the average nigger then they're probably a decent person and I'll respect them miles above any wigger or self-hating white. (keep in mind nigger is a placeholder for any non-white ethnicity, and the 'average nigger behavior' I mention is referring to the stereotypical bad behavior of their race. so I'm not being 100% racist even though I've said nigger multiple times here.) case in point, I have a black friend who hates the average nigger more than I do, and he's cool as fuck, one of my best lads.

>this entire post
reddit is that way, cuck.

Look, Paki. You don't have to kill yourself. You are probably better than regular pakis, just GO TF BACK

but i was born here :(
oreilaiago

right the wrong user.

I just hate white people because they usually act like faggots. Passive aggressive people who are obsessed with the culture of normalcy.

There's a huge difference between a nigger and a black man. A nigger chimps out at the slightest infraction while the black man is just a white man that is black.

That's not how all of them act. White people have such a variety of personality traits and dispositions that it is ridiculous to round all of us up as one single entity.

>im half white tho
You're a shitskin

>t. UK half paki, sorry for ruining your country, if i had a choice i wouldnt have been born
Why don't you just leave?

>its another failure loser robot conflated hating himself with hating his race
There is a big difference

Shut up cuck. Everyone knows self haters are seen as the lowest of the low. You just say otherwise because of the propaganda value of having self hating people on your side to be able to say "look even they agree!".

I respect violent niggers more than I respect uncle tons

You guys are idiots. That guy is a Brit with Paki background. If you were born and raised in a country you are that countries person. He would be like a fish out of water in Pakistan.

>. Everyone knows self haters are seen as the lowest of the low. You just say otherwise because of the propaganda value of having self hating people on your side to be able to say "look even they agree!".
>
>I respect violent niggers more than I respect uncle tons
At least they have self awareness and enough introspection to realize they have a good reason to hate their race

What's your opinion on someone who is 25% paki and 75% white? my mate looks mixed raced but he's onlys only a quarter, I'd like to hear it from your perspective

>You guys are idiots. That guy is a Brit with Paki background. If you were born and raised in a country you are that countries person.
In the new world sure, this would make perfect sense if you said it to a Canadian or American or Australian person but you must be joking if you think he isn't a foreigner in the British isles

>t. UK half paki,
Are you female by any chance op? Please be in London

Attached: charli xcx.jpg (3000x1800, 1.5M)

im a tranny mtf if that counts

I hate a lot of them because they're genetic waste but I hate mine too.
I'm like some kind of rape baby (?)
I'm european but I've lived really near the middle east all my life, my hair is dark and my nose is big (from one angle)
yet I still look very white, most people wouldn't say the things I do. I'm also way taller than a middle easterner is so it's bizarre.
If my nose and pigmentations were different I suppose it would be more tolerable.

>im a tranny mtf if that counts
amer?

Attached: poleaboo descent into madness.jpg (1042x470, 160K)

nah idk who that is but its defo not me, im a lot lighter

>nah idk who that is but its defo not me, im a lot lighter
post pics xx

I'm half-Jewish and I have a feeling all the weird things about my body that aren't healthy may be related to being because I'm fucking inbred or whatever.