HS Reflection

It wasn't that stressful though, if anyone thinks like (pic related) then you need to calm tf down.

Attached: D3C30364-110A-4AAE-B80C-74ECD5DBD3CB.jpg (750x772, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VX93QbzF2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who the fuck cares about public school enough to get stressed like that?

What do you mean cares? It doesn't matter whether you care or not lol. You still have to go there and experience all that shit wether you care or not.

He is 100% right though. Most people will tell you middle and high school are FAR more torturous than college because of the inhuman prison tier rules, dictatorial administration and the absolutely mind numbing material that is thought and then also repeated ad nauseum for 100x times so the worthless fucks called "teachers" can have a job.

I don't know about public school, but private school was hell.

user if you don't care then those issues disappear and school becomes really easy

I thought college was worse since you have grand expectations, and also its there that you learn how stupid you are

Is there any reason to go to college if I don't want a high stress job?

Attached: 1526655507903.jpg (278x292, 15K)

Glad I did HS in a flyover state where everyone is fucking stupid, I didn't actually do any effort in school and just got 100% on tests and exams and let that carry me. Still got one of those grade medals too, have no fucking clue how because I slept in every class listening to music 35 out of 45 minutes.

If you have a rough idea of what you want to do then it is worth it. I can repeat the usual "muh useful degree" talking point but it's common knowledge at this point. Also every job will come with a degree of stress, I know people that are Hs dropouts and they work stressful jobs because they don't realize that they are the cause of their problems and they don't want to fix themselves.

stop being such bitches unironically

i had a fucking shit time in school, i was bullied, i was under constant pressure from overdemanding parents, and i had hard as fuck curriculums. but the image OP posted is retarded. get a grip.

Modern schooling (Ford type) isn't meant to teach you anything practical. It's only purpose is to raise you as an obedient and servile slave of the government, who will later wageslave and benefit the (((economy))). You education is you own concern and you can only educate yourself in whatever you want only on your own volition (diploma not included). Otherwise you're just a disposable slave and creating a decent slave is the school's purpose.

Office jobs are far more stressful than working in a warehouse where the atmosphere is more relaxed, less professional, and you work as hard as you need to.
People who are on salary are basically wage slaves. They are expected to work even on their days off because of things like deadlines. It seems dreadful.
The only thing I'd want to do is mathematics, but there's no point going to college for that.

Having an instructor is essential for learning anything non-trivial tho. I'm talking about a professor of the hard sciences or something. Not retarded school teachers, they are just babysitters/prison guards.

I knew that such responce would come up, so lett me specify. I was only talking about schools (idk how it's called in English. Primary education?) Most of other thing are fine.

It's more annoying than college if you pick an easy major. But life is annoying most of the time, best get you used to it while most kids still live with your parents.

High school didn't push me hard enough. For that, no I am paying greatly because of my lack of attention span, dedication, and motivation.

Like the Animal Collective song. You don't have to go to college.

youtube.com/watch?v=8VX93QbzF2c

>grading students based on their performance
Wtf is wrong with this?

Fucking this, school wasn't fun but it was still better than the shit I've been in after.

if you found high school hard then you're just a dumb fuck, it takes like an hour tops to finish your homework if you actually do it instead of procrastinating like that fuckhead who made this stupid image,

Youngfags have been bitching about school since the dawn of time. It's just now, they have some warped belief that they actually have a right to change it. They ough to grow a backbone, life only gets worse after that.
>pic related is why we shouldn't be giving children the right to decide anything

Attached: 1544140663583.gif (326x281, 171K)

>School is hard
This meme makes me so fucking mad. Ever since i got a job i've wanted nothing more than to return to the carefree school-life. Working is hell because you actually have responsibility

Attached: 1cbcb733.jpg (639x479, 20K)

We get it, you're still in highschool.

I've been working full time since hs in 2k15 and ever since starting college it's much easier than working.

>i'm not dumb, i just think differently
>no one else recognizes that I'm actually very smart because they're all sheep

Not everyone had an easy time like you in school buttercup.
I spent more time defending me self and other because I can't tolerate injustice and annoying pieces of shit who constantly try to make fun of you, steal your shit and play stupid games like bust the arm nerve or lighter burn mark.
Luckily i was among the biggest and strongest so i could avoid most of that shit.
Even then, I absolutely despise normies and how accepting they are of abuse of the less fortunate.
Me being a sperg was the least.
I had guys on class who were ugly, one was deformed, another was in a wheelchair and probably mentally handicapped, weird girls never needed much help from me, they were usually ignored.
I got a ton of shit for sticking out for these people.
Public schools are garbage, teachers don't do a good job most of the time because they aren't paid enough, they allow bullying because they don't want to mess with underage kids and their parents (it's not unlikely to hear some parents getting beef with some teachers).
Back in the days my dad told me that they used to discipline kids, nowadays schools are essentially day'care'.
No wonder some homeschool their kids if they can or send them to actual schools.
They don't even teach you how to be a functional person once you step in the adult world after hs.
Not to count the stupid bias vs girls, they don't have to put the same effort to get minimum grades compared to boys.
You can literally wipe your ass with an hs diploma.
It's people like you that say lmao dood who dafuq cares that allowed public school to be such a cesspit.

if youre not bullshitting good on you
i spent my last year of highschool getting money from the state because of my good grades and giving wrong answers to roasties so they fail the class
one girl actually failed math

Which is more important about school? Teaching people or seeing who is the best?

School is so much worse as a teacher.

I just wish I had made an ATTEMPT to actually get a bf and didn't just stay in my room all 4 years playing video games and watching anime.

>grading students based on their performance
What did he mean by this?
And I agree HS was not hard. Literally just do your work, go to class, and don't act like a nigger.

The way you feel about it doesnt change anything dude. You still have go go through all that, thats a fact.

High school was pretty ok. I never talked to anyone or did anything outside of just going to class, so there was no stress or drama or any of that. Grades were decent too. My only regret is not optimizing my free time with escapism and not getting into hobbies that I only got into later. So many hours I wasted that I could have spent watching anime.

>shifting pallets at DPD's warehouses for 8 quid an hour
better than making burgers I guess

Seeing who is best and grading on performance is a measure of how much they learned. How would you even assess whether they learned or not otherwise?

i found hs much easier than university
>did homework in class
>spent lunchtime playing vidya
>played vidya in class on my laptop
>never studied and got 80s and 90s
>went home and played vidya
>piss easy exams
University was sort of like this in first year. Third year is a bitch and my GPA is going to hit the shitter when I finish this semester