Would you guys carry on an affair with a married woman?

I rarely leave my apartment apart from school but last night I decided to go to the restaurant bar below my building.

The restaurant is a pretty famous steakhouse in my city. I go there from time to time to eat. Usually its full of yuppies but theyve got decent food and I like the aesthetic of the place. I like being the T shirt in the sea of suits. I like how the bartender calls me sweetheart or baby.

I usually have a couple beers and a steak or burger and just sit quietly and keep to myself. Last night the bar was packed and I sat on the end. There were no seats so this girl stands next to me. She started talking to her cocktail and I laughed at her because it was so ridiculous. She kind of forced a conversation on me after she heard my order. We had several drinks and I noticed she had a ring on. I asked how her marriage was and she basically told me it was on the rocks. I saw one of her text messages and she was talking to her friend about me. Her friend was telling her that she shouldnt hook up with me because she was married.

I tried to get her upstairs but she gave me her number and said that if I really wanted her to text her when she was sober. She gave me a kiss and I went home. She sent me several texts through the night but I didnt respond. I figure this is how people get killed. I wouldve done it last night but with a clear head I dont think I will. I dont know if its a moral compass or if I just dont think shes that attractive. What would you guys do?

Attached: 4C5E0D83-421C-46B4-88BA-7F9AC282886A.jpg (1125x1387, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. I'm not an asshole.

no, knowingly fucking a woman who is currently in a sexual relationship with another male (and could very well still have his sperm on her) is like intentionally becoming a cuck.

I had an affair with 40 y/o Pureto Rican milf from work. But she found out her husband was cheating on her and was going through a divorce, so I don't think that counts.

Hubby's probably dicking instathots and doesn't have time or desire to keep wifey dicked down. The only way you keep a woman loyal is with your cock.

>She gave me a kiss

Gross!

>I figure this is how people get killed.

It is.

Attached: 1541619878995.png (861x884, 862K)

No, I wouldn't, because I'm not a piece of shit and I respect the sanctity of marriage.
Absolutely based husband. He should've gotten a medal, not prison time.

I don't believe in cheating. If someone is with you they're with you, and if they're with someone else they're with someone else. There is no wiggle room. If you're just after sex pass on it, since sex is ultimately meaningless and she's likely just into it for the thrill of 'cheating.' If you're actually into her go right ahead.

Attached: 54.gif (600x600, 438K)

No. I hope he catches and murders you.

treat others how you want to be treated.

kys low-test niceguy

No
1. You're basically a cuck too
She's spending time with another man
2. Don't fuck over other guys
We've got to stick together against the female menace

It seems it's married and committed girls that want me to fuck them. It's like their boyfriend or husband is a shield from being a real relationship with me. It's like my vibe puts off ''good fuck toy, horrible boyfriend material''

Maybe it's my scruffiness and bad social skills. They want me to be low key since I'm not the best for social status but I'm still tall, have nice arms, and a big dick

Probably half the girls don't even have boyfriends. It's just when I show that I don't seem to care about their pretend boyfriend after their attempt to reject me, they start to consider me based on the fact that it would just be casual sex

Its literally the exact opposite of being a cuck.

the opposite of being a cuck is to have sex with a girl who was has never had any sexual partners except you. having sex with a woman who is constantly getting railed by another man (and maybe giving him a blowjob half an hour before kissing you) is a very cuck thing to do

i was in a steady purely sexual relationship for 3 years with a girl who was in a relationship with a guy for 5 years so about 8 years when i stopped banging her

he watched me have sex with her once, the rest was all behind his back

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
A cuckold is a man whose wife is unfaithful

So the man who is cause of the infidelity would be the opposite of a cuck

lmao I hope your significant other cheats on you

I didnt do anything brainlet

>Enabling roastie behavior instead of informing the husband and ruining her marriage
Imagine being this much of a normalfag

no, technically speaking it would be the man whose wife is completely faithful. besides, this word has a much wider meaning nowadays, especially over here.