When will it all get better?

When will it all get better?

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u3.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

the moment you get off this site, and get laid so you can finally move on.

Never
Hey at least you got dubs

When the Singularity happens. It will either kill us all or fix us all.

Attached: 961c0d1f3b0a67fcd121f552bdcb9db0.jpg (2250x858, 402K)

>still having hope
just stop and accept your eternal suffering

Attached: 1538329025625.png (655x509, 28K)

>suicidal thoughts turned up 100x
>don't understand why
>want to die so bad
>can't mention to anyone in fear of being thrown in a psych ward

Attached: 1544801794187.jpg (250x200, 4K)

I started going on Grindr looking for traps ended up finding a sissy and shoot loads of jizz in his bussy so I'm heading up

Every time I do something wrong, the suicidal thoughts come rushing back to me.

How the fuck did I get to this point?

Attached: 1523860340859.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Life isn't supposed to be easy user, Jesus didn't live an easy life either. Don't become attached to this world user, because everything you know could perish. Accept Jesus into your heart, and everything else will become secondary.

The moment i lose all my hope is the moment i will probably kill myself.

Becoming religious isn't a option for me. Call me a fedora or whatever, but it is simply impossible for me have genuine faith.

Listen to your fellow robot and accept Jesus

Attached: 1587654345678.jpg (720x511, 74K)

When you stop complaining and do something about it.

When you take the pink pill

So what you are sayin is that i should bee myself?

Actually, what i am saying is stop complaing and do something about it. Have a problem? Fix it.Take action. No one cares user, you can whine all you want. Man up or die

i already did that years ago and it's helped me none

>Have a problem? Fix it
wow, i never considered this. Thank you user!

Nice sarcasm, but playing the victim is leading you nowhere.

11 years exactly

this equals truth

How do i accept Jesus?

Do i just stop fapping and start praying, what's exactly accepting Jesus means

It wont

Original nigger

Hard to think this hasn't user, read your gospel everyday, and remember that life is suffering and temptation to the every end. Jesus went through the same suffering you are going through.

Go to church,start praying, hate gays
Stuff like that

Reading the bIble makes me depressed and angry. I'm not playing the life game, fuck it.

When you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour. Realise that you live to serve him to obtain a better afterlife. It gives your life purpose and gives you a future to look forward to.

Death. But that's only temporary. Then you'll be reborn to this shitty existence which lasts until you die etc.

Right after you have an enlightening psychedelic experience

Attached: psychedelicPepe.png (525x524, 450K)

it means going to church and finding a qt catholic girl who wants nothing more than to give you children and clean your home

It means you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior, respect his word. You need to understand that life is suffering, and this only builds your relationship with God.

Whipping a jew and or banker guarantees entry into heaven, get a VIP pass and be seated right next to Jesus

Will she cook me a nice meatloaf dinner too?

Stop trying to take people away from the path of forgiveness.

>or fix us all.
How will an AI fix my brain?

Why does it make you feel these feelings user?

I don't want to go through a bunch of shit just so I can be an eternal harpist in heaven singing hallelujah

Can't a person that is just depressed and have suicidal thoughts put in a mental hospital by force? I mean, if you are not a danger to anyone, you don't have psychotic attacks and you only have thoughts of suicide but you say that you won't do it.

With a bullet, kablamo

Because I'm losing it, I don't care about heaven all I want is someone to hold at night

Yes, if they have reason to believe you are a danger to yourself they will literally tie you down and treat you like an animal

There's no singing in heaven. Heaven is like an AA meeting, there's coffee, some cake and a chair to sit on if you're lucky, and everybody gets a turn confessing all their sins, that's why it lasts an eternity

If you tell anyone they will try and twist your words so that they can lock you up. Normies are retarded, even therapists.

How do you know? Has it happened to you or someone you know?

I started therapy recently and am kind of disappointed I can't bring up my suicidal ideations because it means she will have to report me. Guess I'll keep rolling the dice on making it through each week.

user, you do have someone to hold in life do you not? But, life isn't an easy ride, therefore you need to learn to accept that life is suffering. I want you to go outside and do good deeds, not to feel good, but to do what the Lord work on earth. If you do on to people, you do onto Jesus.

You user are a strong person, if you're living life alone. Humans are social creatures, and beg for social interaction. But you user are to rise above that, you'll go through hell and back because I have faith that you'll make it through in life as a humble righteous man.

Yeah, my psychologist said me the same. But then I did a test where I said that I have had suicidal thoughts but I haven't planned it or think I could do it, something like that. And she didn't reported me or anything.

It doesn't my robot firend. It doesn't.