Do you have a type of girl you always go for?

Do you have a type of girl you always go for?

Attached: 1501729525422.jpg (1772x1181, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XGb9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

young and bubbly are the best

Attached: 1515855625671.jpg (1080x1080, 346K)

yes

not an NPC

they're so rare

id say my type is something similar
i like shy nice girl-next-door types that are also smart and funny (but not too vulgar/trashy)
-dumb ho's
+for glasses

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I used to like thicker short girls but recently I've been taken with short skinny/average girls with tight buts and small breasts

Attached: 1543692465528.jpg (1200x1800, 142K)

Idk, i haven't had an actual conversation with a women outside my family circle in years. Doesn't matter, i given up. I used to think maybe one day i would find a femanon to love but it turns out femanons are like female incels and are angry at everything.

lmaginary girls

Attached: 8AAA16A5-308C-452B-AF3C-D2223FEC24B5.jpg (874x1129, 317K)

Same here user too bad they brake your heart like any other girl
All women are the same and do the same shit they just do it in different ways

Attached: image.jpg (961x672, 49K)

I like tired eyed girls, with long dark hair. Thin, flat, shy. But I never go out besides to work or get groceries. I wish I could find a nice girl to take care of.

Attached: image-8.jpg (1080x1300, 159K)

Pale goth girls who hate the world but love me

I have never met a girl like this

>white, very pale
>middle class
>usually quite loud and confident

That's pretty much it.

Yeah
Hairy girls

Attached: 1543134014037.jpg (2272x1536, 521K)

Petite, short hair, lesbian looking types

I prefer either toned tomboys with pear shaped bodies, or smug impish shortstacks.
Why are both so goddamn hard to find.

Attached: 1508909523077.jpg (500x337, 55K)

show example of a lesbian looking girl

Not at all.
I sure have a favorite type of girls but I never go for women, they either approach me or nothing happens. Yeah, I get laid nearly as rarely as you are imagining now.

Whatever you happen to look like.

sick BURN, epic win

Ellen Page, Kristen Stewart, etc

>Do you have a type of girl you always go for?
Narcissistic sociopaths apparently. It's not intentional mind you, I just seem to have a knack for finding them.

Attached: heben.jpg (304x171, 17K)

This is truly the only path for the robot or cyborg my friends. I adopted an imaginary 2D waifu in my head several years ago and it seems to be the only thing keeping me almost sane. The trade off is that it will make you more crazy overall, but it gives you just enough sanity to get by.

Attached: 887A0A49-F8D9-44CE-B5B0-13B62405A26D.jpg (750x929, 172K)

From my sexual experiences with women, and I go for these ones alot, they are the sluttiest and will cuck you on purpose if given the chance.

Attached: 15224607657493.png (570x706, 326K)

yeah.
anyone that gives me any form of attention

hardly. i'm bi and lesbians always think i'm straight
the struggle

both of them are really attractive, so good taste

the nerdy, hardworking type.

Attached: xD_nerd.jpg (792x456, 52K)

the kind of girls that wear leather jackets, carry around pocket knifes all the time, are super tall, and pretty much want to be a boy.

blue eyes
130+ IQ
pale skin
big eyes
upturned nose
small mouth
small waist
blonde / brunette
skinny / athletic

those who give me the least bit of attention

comfy girls that don't use much make-up

Attached: carol.jpg (569x571, 41K)

Military girls are these things.

The military? I guess. I figure that outdoorsy and more physical stuff would be the best spot to find tomboys.
If I could find a military girl who I got along with, was loyal, and didn't sleep around prior, I'd go for her.

you might wanna lower your expectations a bit user

Shortstack brunettes with pronounced noses.

Attached: 140315_JennySlate_A_0189-853x1024.jpg (853x1024, 144K)

chinese exchange students who want to improve their english

Asian, duh

Women in the military are usually getting pumped by everyone they can find until they get a baby in em

My type:
> very intelligent and responsible
> skeptical, low key, and zero drama
> suffers from crippling shyness and social phobias
> but talkative once she can get very comfortable with someone
> highly ethical and moral, but not in a religious way
> works as a kindergarten teacher, librarian, or similar
> has always had a very hard time finding a boyfriend
> extremely romantic and wants to get married some day
> depressed because she sees most guys as wanting pump-and-dump
> sad because she thinks she will never find true love

Do those buns come off?

I like pathetic flat chested girls who feel insecure about it.
Or just tall girls in general.

Same my dude, sometimes i just want someone i can care for, loneliness is shit

Honestly, not really.
I don't have low standards, but I just don't have a type.

It's even conflicted with what I thought I disliked.

Any one that talks to me.

This. aka shit that doesn't exist

I doubt every women in the military is like that, but I have heard some horror stories.

I'm interested in the ones that are detached from the matrix of social media, ideally if they aren't even sure what's the difference between twitter and facebook.
Not having a cellphone stuck to their hands 24/7 is also a nice plus.
Long story short I haven't met one of those to even dream about.

none. I don't go for any girls. what kind of robot board is this?? it's full of normies now.

Boyish, flawed, and younger than me.

Yes those that breathe

Attached: 1544414946584.jpg (900x900, 65K)

>implying I go for girls

I'm only attracted to white girls. I have been approached by a handful of black girls in my lifetime but turned them down because I find them gross. I know that's insanely hypocritical of me since I'm half black/half white, but I guess that's my "type".

>implying femoids are even real

>type of girl you always go for?
underage

Attached: 1448005243264-1.jpg (768x768, 113K)

Girls I hate on a personal level. If shes cute, and I hate her personality enough, she starts becoming attractive to me. I think being khv this long has done things to my head.

Attached: 7F7DAB39-D0F6-44F1-B6D4-55A7A879B23A.jpg (850x1283, 275K)

Good god Id give her 5 pregnancies before she turned 30

Attached: 1487261351424.jpg (500x457, 109K)

Of course I do and I nailed down the last one.

Attached: Snapchat-214380620.jpg (720x1278, 79K)

bubbly comfy girls are addicting to be around

Im using her as a drawing reference to practice female figures. Doesnt get much curvier than this without adding fat.

Attached: 2E0D3C70-652F-491F-AA96-DA74287D2960.jpg (620x954, 43K)

I dont even like children but I have a carnal NEED to BREED her

She looks like a 10 year old boy guys. Get help.
Looks about right user. Moar.

mean bitches who don't like me

Attached: 1515119975155.jpg (600x398, 41K)

who is this? orguicjdasca

>only into bimbo sluts

Jow Forums is an 18+ website

>the naked boy with the blue hair isn't a bimbo slut
>classy voluptuous goddess with no nudity is

Attached: Snapchat-1325261348.jpg (720x1278, 84K)

>five feet plus and has breasts
>ten

Leave you unclean spirit. A pixie girl with short blue hair that is not even flat chested, you're just literally gay. That shit you like is drag queen tier. Go fap to the rocky horror picture show.

Petite brunettes with exotic features, a history of self harm and mental illness.

I just realized I'm not going to argue with someone on a taiwanese wiffleball geocity who happens to have never been laid nor would ever have a chance with either of those two. I immediately feel better.

>I have mommy issues and am proud of it
Fuck your mother then, but no amount of makeup will make her womb functional again.

I bet, even money, that I could make every girl in the world pregnant. Just every day, wake up, fuck until it's time to go to bed.

Every girl in the world. No girl is ever going to fuck anyone else ever again. They will just wait their turn patiently.

No idea what her name is, but I came across an Imgur album of hers when I was looking for a different pixie girl e-slut. Pic related.

imgur.com/a/XGb9M
Enjoy.

Attached: A8514EDE-381A-4204-BD0E-4839AFAEE1CF.jpg (402x750, 79K)

Yer mammy :^)

Attached: smiley with carrot nose.gif (800x800, 921K)

the ONLY thing I can think of is that she wants an open relationship, but that's not something I want. I desperately need loyalty, I can't deal with that.

I need someone to be my obsession, that's what I need. Someone that fucking adores being adored. A collaborator, a partner. Someone I love that loves to make art with me.

If she wants me, she can have me. Why would I get away? You guys can't CLAIM people. I don't care if she has a sickness or whatever, fuck, god knows I have those myself. You can't CLAIM people.

I'm telling you guys exactly what I want. If that's what she wants too, then bam there I am. If it's not, then she can say that. Fuck all of you and your "This one is mine." bullshit.

For all I know, they ALL want to be with me and they are ALL OK WITH SHARING.

Fuck what people will say. Fuck what anyone else cares.

>I need someone to be my obsession, that's what I need. Someone that fucking adores being adored
same but she has to show me that she appreciates it.

8.5+/10 and intelligent, which is why im going to die alone

this is the shit I have always been dealing with.

The girls do not seem to be making these decisions on their own. You mother fuckers are making their decisions for them. You can just tell how they are acting, that they are being forced to do things.

Cassie wanted to be with me but you faggots wouldn't let her. Same for Tissy. For a lot of them. You fuckers were controlling my life and you are controlling theirs.

I'm telling you girls right now they are not going to be in power for much longer. They are not going to be the ones calling the shots. You do not have to do what they are telling you to do. Do what you fucking want, not what they tell you. If you want to be with me, then be with me. if you want to be with ANYONE then be with them. If you want to be free then be free.

make your own fucking fates.

One who ain't a complete retard and sjw

I will literally invest time, energy and money in any girl who is not severely physically deformed, morbidly obese and has a slight hint of personality - as long as she shows a slight interest in me.

Optimally? I highly doubt this'll never happen, but:

>Shy/Introverted
>Slightly chubby, cute/soft-alt looks (Imagine 2007 myspace)
>Mentally healthy (to make up for me)
>Wholesome generally but has an edgy side
>Can hold a conversation
>Loves me

Attached: 1544483599968.jpg (848x480, 26K)

Fat girls. In high I went out with a girl who weighed literally twice what I did. I've also had sex with a woman that was about 350lbs.

First of all nice dubs
second of all holy shit are you me.

Right? when it came to Lauren there was always that one guy that was all "GRRR THAT IS MY WOMAN." over and over.

No, she aint asshole. She is her own woman. She can be with whoever the fuck she wants. You don't own them any more than I do.

RIGHT?

I am going to break your heart. It'll be at the peak of our relationship too, right when we get married and we settle in. I'll get sick and then I'll die. I mean, I'm already sick, I'm already dying. But that is what you get to look forward to.

No matter what this is going to end in tragedy and sadness. I'm going to break you.

Yes, the girl who uses me to fill a void in their lives and leaves me alone once they find that thing.
Forever strung along.

i always look for skinny girls in general, brownish skin is a plus (i don't think brown skin is beautiful, but for some reason it turns me on a little bit too much)

Attached: 3463teg56ged.jpg (720x1280, 238K)

BorderIines

Attached: e5b.png (522x679, 285K)

Disabled girls, I've dated four of them.

The one to the right of the ghost

So Jewish broads. Me too

Maria, from the sound of music. Ironically I'm Nat soc though, so it would never happen.

shy "ugly" and nerdy types desu

Well, not just Jewish. Latina, Arab, really any tiny, busty, brown-haired girl with a big nose.

Big Titty Goth Girls who wear chokers and have low self esteem

Attached: 3474920-t2.jpg (250x187, 12K)

Yeah, the nonexisting kind...

>low self esteem

AHAHAHA

Attached: 1529371547329.jpg (716x618, 97K)

>Do you have a type of girl you always go for?

Fictional ones.

Wholesome, girl next door type.

Attached: 48c418ebc9eebaeaaa82eeeb5a613e1b-imagejpeg.jpg (1065x1600, 266K)

It depends on whats my current life outlook desu. Currently im pining for a pale sad emo/scene style gf, I also like girls into metal, tomboys just like in my anime, and the illusive qt japanese hime cut gf. Unfortunately emos are extinct and the only one I ever knew was fat and ugly when I was in middle school.

Attached: emowaifu.jpg (500x500, 38K)

i feel like i always fall in love with girls with glasses who work in libraries or places like that.

My only ever gf at 13 when I was a normie, she truly loved me but I stopped giving a shit, wish I could go back

Iktfb
I call it the stupid whore I want to hatefuck look.

Attached: 0.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Lolis from Thai

Attached: Screenshot (70).png (1687x810, 969K)

>as long as she shows a slight interest in me.
Same user, same.