Women are fake

Why are they so ugly without makeup?

Attached: EA3F8746-2A4C-414F-BDCB-39CA53974067.jpg (700x398, 61K)

humans are all ugly

makeup is to make them look 16-20 eternally

make up industry is a trillion dollar business

To be honest I'd fuck the one on the left, but I have to admit I have a probably odd fetish. I keep myself fanatically in shape and go out of my to convince less than attractive women that I'm into them. Drive them crazy sexually, get them obsessed, then just drop them. I know it's weird.

Because you’re actually conditioned to fall for these plastic/rubber looking faces. Anglo women wear so muh fucking makeup it’s disturbing

Does make up make women ugly or ugly people wear make up?

Attached: daving irving.jpg (800x1069, 244K)

abandonment issues

this, makeup should be banned as it interferes with natural selection. Although, I would rather have a society that prioritizes high IQ over looks, maybe makeup has that effect of making IQ more valuable?

a lot of it is poor diet. or too much tanning

You are stupid and simply believe they are beautiful WITH makeup. That’s your problem. You’ve been too brainwashed by all the media around you exposing you to makeup and labelling it beautiful.

I can tell an ugly chick is ugly with or without hundreds of layers of oils and powders. You should too, retard.

that image on the right is not beauty. You've been conditioned to think that is the case but once you break away from that you will find such images bothersome.

They see makeup tutorials when they're 11 and think it's a cool thing to do. Then they use it often and their skin gets fucked up from all the makeup so they use more and now they have dark circles so they use more and now they have acne so they use more and now they have skin redness so they use more..

bro we are way past anything remotely eugenic

youre best bet to have a lot of kids at this period in time is literally to be a criminal

>To be honest I'd fuck the one on the left
Mate, 95% of men would fuck her too

Thats the problem with modern dating and relationships
Women have tons of orbiters who would instantly fuck her no matter her condition

Does she weigh 250lbs? Guys will fuck her
Did she fuck a dog? Guys want that ass
Did she rape and kill a baby? Guys still want to fuck her

There is very little you can do as a woman to completly dissuade men from having a sexual interest in you, it might be more or less but there is still an interest

No, I'm also in an ongoing relationship with a woman actually is very attractive.

That's one example you're using to represent a whole group. Perhaps you're just sexist, OP.

I'm no orbiter. Like I said I basically cultivate female orbiters, get them all worked up thinking they're in love, then dump them.

Why can't you get laid and why are you so angry about it?

she's wearing makeup on the left too lol

idk then m8 maybe youre just a bit of a dick

are you not worried that your property gets damaged or that you get stalked?

If women just look like men without makeup, does that mean men without makeup are all fugly?

She honestly didn't look all that bad without makeup.

>Like I said I basically cultivate female orbiters, get them all worked up thinking they're in love, then dump them.
Lmao no you don't
>Falling for obvious BS

the like one time I didn't wear make up people kept asking if I was sick, if you don't want girls to wear it stop shaming them when they don't.

You can think its BS if you want. I've narrowly avoided it causing me serious problems already. I don't know why I do it.

By far the most based user currently on this board.

Both have actually been a problem. You just need to get really adept at lying and abandon ship as soon as they get suspicious. "I just came out of a bad relationship, staying with a friend/relative." "Could you pick me up from the gym? My car's in the shop". "I have a girlfriend, but I am REALLY attracted to you and can't help myself. Of course I can't introduce you two." Etc. The worst part is I'm not even into these girls. I get them all worked up, make them feel good about themselves, go down on them, fuck the shit out of them, even wear costumes or put on 'performances'for them, to make them feel great about themselves and drive them wild. Then I intentionally dump them in the most dickish way I can think of.

>Why are women who put punds of chemicals on their face ugly when they take it off?
Gee I wonder why OP

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1558, 611K)

I don't know why I get the urge to do this. The entire process and their reactions to it keep me in like an almost constant state of arousal, and I do feel an immense satisfaction when I drop them too.

you literally know nothing about make up and make up formula and I bet you have shit skin, honestly stay in your lane
also I really like this picture sorry for being harsh but I hate this meme, it's only cheap make up that's bad for your skin and that's what primer is for........

Yeah I know. My gf is actually a beautiful girl and really good to me. I try not to do it but for some reason being a "stud" for ugly chicks and driving them nuts then dumping them is an insane thrill for me.

>I-It's only the cheap one thats bad!
>I bet your skin is worse
The meme is true and will forever be true make is fake and gay women should prioritise taking care if their skin not hidding it.

Attached: image.jpg (183x183, 28K)

Ok listen I agree and I feel it ruins peoples self confidence to wear everyday, BUT doing a dramatic look is nice sometimes and you can't convince me otherwise....

Same user here. If anybody can give mr advice how to stop, let me know

Stop looking sick if you don't want people to make those comments.

Stop eating garbage food.

Stop drinking alcohol, smoking and doing drugs.

Stop fucking up your sleep schedule, don't "go out" every friday, you worthless slut.

Those are the main reasons women look like goblins.

Stop being a roastie, cunt.

I don't go out, I do skin care, I just tend to wear make up and guys can't tell what natural make up is and what no make up is

Go get laid holy dude

>those are the main reasons women look like goblins
Those reasons apply to more than just women.

>does skin care
>throws it out the window by applying makeup

The female IQ on full display

I don't find the one on the right any more attractive. Maybe the issue is that you judge people's attractiveness purely by how smooth their skin looks in images.

I'm gonna assume someone who can't talk to women isn't going to know much about skincare unless you're stalking beauty gurus just to see a female face daily, quality make up can improve your skin and primer protects it from damage from cheap unrefined formulas

This, good looking humans do not exist

Back when I was female I never worse makeup and nobody ever said anything. Maybe it's because I was ugly though but still.

It only happens when you wear make up a lot, my more butch friends just get mistaken for men.

Then why wear makeup in the first place? Of course people think something is wrong with you when all of sudden you look weird.

because if I don't I feel like I can't compete with all the other femmes who wear make up everyday