>be me
>live only with dad
>turned 18 yrs old
>"well you're finally an adult so fuck off"
>kicked out of the house
>literally only have a few clothes, a blanket, my devices and shit
>money enough for food for a week max

What DO I DO
please tell me some ways to make money online or anything that can take me out of this shit, i might stay at a friend for 2-3 days, so ill have some means, but i gotta find something more stable

any of you dealt with shit like this before?
how do i fucking make it?

pic related

Attached: 87b23462f6d861312252e225d44bc813a28c306d_00.jpg (512x490, 34K)

just like, get a job

Post that your dad molested you on Facebook.

You need to find a really cheap apartment or some sort of residence and get a job immediately and start working your ass off to pay for it. I'm sorry your dad's making you go through this user

find a job asap even though it might be a shitty one and work your ass off until you get enough for a cheap room somewhere

most restaurants are looking for dishwashers so you could get something like that fairly easily, the work kind of sucks but youll get plenty of hours and maybe tips depending on how the kitchen operates plus free meals

im applying for some right now, but im also looking for ways i can make extra money so i can support myself until the first pay check and also generally support myself

okay there is a way. There are several religious congregations that if u become a member of they can give u a room to stay, specially if youre a student. Look up opus dei etc, shit like that if its necessary go to a bs community college. this is ofc temporary until u get a job or something, or if u want u can stay forever and be the religious NEET. u can do it user. hard times require extreme measures. godspeed

Attached: 1542930735844.jpg (900x900, 82K)

>religious congregations
yeah just go live at a monestary for the rest of your life

not a bad idea actually, i might join some christian cult here and maybe find a place to stay there for a short time
i just hope i wont become a freak

>"this is ofc temporary until u get a job or something"
read the whole text dum dum

Your dad is ready to get faded, and X-rated. Check this 7

i did, but if he stayed there for the rest of his life he could become a big brain boy and ascend, you wouldn't want that for user?

learn the name of your local priest as a backup, if they call u on your bs tell them you know "X" etc.. be fluent in buullshit

makes sense
so christianity it is then

yeah that was clear in the first response. if he was looking for that he should just become a tibetian monk

Attached: 1544715787137.jpg (2209x2921, 1.08M)

Donate Plasma you can make 200 shekels per month. More than enough for you not to starve if you buy cheap food. Public library for charging your phone and applying to jobs. Personally I would buy a small portable tent and something to keep warm with the money you have right now. If you don't have a car. If you have a car you're chilling pretty hard.

It doesn't have to be terrible. Just look at it as an unexpected camping trip.

Attached: aebc260ac1a4ad7392f095c53ab69039.jpg (540x720, 36K)

dude, you'll be absolutely robbed and killed if u camp in the city. hobos get by because they have codes between each other and sort of know each other. be carefull

no car. but staying in a church sounds better than staying outside with the hobos

Join the Army. That's what I did op

oh okay I live in the country. Most people don't go out into the shrubs at night were I live. It's just too difficult and dark to even step a foot near me. Also camouflage works wonders.

Pic related. Where I stayed for two months before finding a job

Attached: 12121.jpg (500x375, 96K)

It's wage cuckin for you my friend, stay at your friends until you get a salary so you can rent a broom closet. hf at life user.

While I can't help you much with how to start, I will say that you need to invest every spare penny. So many people live paycheck to paycheck. But when the going gets tough (as I'd assume it is right now) you'll need that money. Don't spend it on useless garbage. Plus, if you're lucky, you'll be well off and you can, I don't know, laugh at your dad about it? Point is, when you have money, you spend it on what is necessary, then you invest. Yes, this sounds obvious to some, but you wouldn't believe how many people don't know this stuff.

looks comfy, did u light a bonefire at night? i would get slightly paranoid about something being outside if i stayed too long i guess

Attached: ycgjb61s62wz.png (741x568, 29K)

>dude, you'll be absolutely robbed and killed if u camp in the city.
what? I thought hobos were friendly?

You can suie him. A parent MUST take care of his child until he's able to make things by himself, just as you must take care of your dad when he will be crepling to death. Look for some law articles.

there are bad hobos user, but the serious part are the pack of niggers that go out at night to literally beat the shit out of hobos or your usual serial killer. its not some into the wild type of shit staying in a tent at night in the city

>but the serious part are the pack of niggers that go out at night to literally beat the shit out of hobos
???? what in the fuck

I'm sorry to hear that user, I'm sure your survivial instinct is now kicking in and you need advice.

Spruce up your CV resume with buzzwords making you sound like someone who wants to be hired. Apply for as many low tier jobs as you can like warehouse work/retail and the like.

Sign up to your local temp agencies, express that you are in dire need of work and you will take anything that comes.

Best of luck to you user.

Attached: 1544040669409.png (271x186, 7K)

Can you go to college? It'll put you in debt but it'll give you a place to stay and if you get a decent job afterwards it'll be worth it. That's pretty much what I'm doing.

Get a job. Steal some shit to get money. Do NOT GET CAUGHT. After a year you have enough money to buy yourself a nice smoking, ray bans and brand new samsung (must be note!) So people see (or think??) youre a businessman. Find a guy that works in some corpo and has bmw or mercedes car. Pretend to know them from high school, clollege or shit and tell him he helped you so much, and you are a better person now. Invite him on a beer. You drink. He thinks youre a nice guy. Pretend that youre phone ran out of battery and ask if you can call your wife from his phone. Be careful. Now youre going to use "the foot in a door effect" and "consession effect" (first one - search in google for more details). So after calling your fake wife using his phone (if you dont have any lad to call, just call any number and then say you dont remember what was the number, propably because youre so drunk [you will also use it later]) you are going to ask him to lend you 2000 bucks (foot... effect), and thats because youre broke, and you need to buy some stuff for the kids that arr going to be born soon and you cant get any work. He will propably say he cant lend you this amount of money, but if not, well then you won. If not - Here goes the concession effect, now ask for 1500 dollars. Your new sponsor is going to feel bad, and even now youre consessing and asking for smaller amount, so he should pay off by lending you 1500 bucks.
Youre propably asking how is 1500 bucks going to help if youre broke, and glasses, phone and siut propably costed much more. But here it goes. Youre going to hold that money, and youre going to save some more. After a time of saving money and meeting with him, youre going to give him back 1800 $. You become good friends. You tell him that your wife left you before he wants to meet her. Play very sad. Like depressed and you dont want to do anything. Now you can wear your shitty clothes and smell like hobo.

Second part
He wont ask about it because he thinks youre depressed because your wife left you. He wants to help you. He gets an idea to save you like he did very long ago. He gets you work at his company or wherever he works. Now you have to be exactly yourself. You both gain more and more money. Create own company. Gain milions and milions become a milionaire. Buy companies like seven eleven or other shits. Your old dad asks you if you can lend him some money lend him 1500 $.
(Sorry for any mistakes in text, its like middle of the night in my country but im working and caring for my robots tho)

I would suggest you ask this on r/financialadvice on reddit .

This wasn't very helpful. Now he's back at square 1 -$300

This old Indian trick won't work. He'll just bs you by asking you questions

Rent a pay as you go go place for a few months until you get a job and get back on your feet??

How do you get to be 18yo with no savings or work experience? I don't get what the zoomer faggots and kids are doing these days

How have you not heard of this, people beat the shit out of the homeless all the time because they can get away with it

>the absolute state of western civilization where the family unit no longer exists and parents gladly toss their offspring to the wolves like it's fucking sparta

Oh shit dude.
Get a job, fast. McDicks, Burg Kang, whatever. Some entry level job that doesn't require any prior training.
Then, you need to find an apartment. If you can find some college students or other people in the same situation as you, you can alleviate the monthly expenses by a bit.
Manage your money very well. Try to save off 20 bucks every month.
Then, you'll need to find a better job. You'll need to get some form to training.

Good luck OP.

Donate plasma nibba

OP is 18 years old dude, he doesnt have friends in corporate positions although he could pass as a 30 year old if he was a premature baby but i doubt it.
very low probability plan i think, for an older robot perhaps.

Just assault the next person you see, and get arrested for assault.
Have fun in Jail, get swoll and join a gang