It is impossible to find some one to date as a Japanese woman

It is impossible to find some one to date as a Japanese woman.

There aren't that many other Japanese people in America, even in our supposed "Japantown". it's full of Koreans and Chinese, more people speak Chinese and Korean than Japanese by far.
Every single Korean and Chinese guy I've ever met are either into League of Legends, or have some weird fetishization of me. I absolutely can't stand any guy who spends all day playing League of Legends, or DOTA, or Overwatch. I don't hate video games, I'm not a normie at all, but I just hate those three games, and anything about them. If a guy isn't into one of those three stupid games, chances are he either has one of three fetishizations about me:
1. Some stupid anime fetishization
2. "Japanese girls are so much more submissive than Chinese girls"
3. They hate Japan for WW2 and basically want to rape me and take out all of their frustration of Japan on me (mostly Koreans)

White guys are even worse. They always want me to be some weird submissive slave, or are a massive weeaboo. I have literally NEVER interacted with a white guy that wasn't one of those two, a stupid league of legends player, or a turbo normie that I can't relate to at all that wants to go out drinking, clubbing, and shit.

Not attracted to black guys.

The actual Japanese guys my age are all unironically NEETS living in their moms basement because they failed out of too much pressure, or are in medical school, or are working 100 hours a week in some stupid tech job. SEVERAL guys I knew in High School literally haven't had a job since they broke down in college, and sit in their moms basement doing absolutely nothing while their parents just sit there silently in shame.

Anytime I've gone out with a normie they basically want want to fuck me within 15 minutes of meeting me, it's so rapey. They have this weird creepy fetishization about fucking a submissive japanese girl and don't actually care about me as a person. They just want to rape my body.

Attached: DrKCkTxVYAEVUq5.jpg (1200x1200, 201K)

fuck off dumb thot

>Anytime I've gone out with a normie they basically want to fuck me within 15 minutes of meeting me, it's so rapey
>They have this weird creepy fetishization about fucking a submissive Japanese girl and don't actually care about me as a person
>They just want to rape my body.

you sure know how to pick them

*You were born or you move out to America ?

Bitch, try being a foreigner in Japan

People don't want you there and the old ones are not affraid of making it known. Those that do don't make any effort to make it known, and those that don't care don't make themselves open for any second and you can't approach them. You can't learn japanese because no japanese person ever talks to you, the only way is to go to a random back street bars to talk to 50 year old ossans that are too drunk to care or to go to fucking VRchat to talk to koreans who so happen to know Japanese or the few japs that actually don't mind your broken Japanese.

Hell, it's been 4 fucking years and all I talk is english everyday, even with the few Japanese friends I have. The only people you can try with are foreigners at clubs, or so I've heard. And they're most of the time chinese.

And now they're fucking shuukatsu in 4 months and I can barely hold a conversation, with no way out but wasting 1 man every week to try and go to bars and hopefully be there late enough that no one minds me being there.

Getting a girlfriend? Yeah right, everyone says they want a gaijin friend, no one wants a gaijin boyfriend. There's a reason they made a movie called "my boyfriend is a foreigner" because it's worthy of a movie.

Attached: 1531956151304.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>tfw no Japanese gf
I want to die.

Attached: julia-julia-04863455.jpg (1280x1920, 325K)

Lies and larps, quit reposting this faggot. Japs should have been nuked off this earth in ww2

We have to try to fuck as soon as possible. Got nothing to do with their inferior race. We know someone more attractive will just be along in the next 30 mins or so. Or we'll say one wrong thing. So it's do or die. If they're aren't down from the start, they never were. So we have to move on. Gotta talking to atleas 3grils simultaneously to get a lay and ten to get a GF. And that's without having any standards.

I don't play lol dota or overwatch, I don't think real people should be anime, I don't expect 3d women to be stereotypes of submission and femininity. I have no hatred of japan. I'm not a normie, however I may still be a weeb. I tried to kill all the weeb cringe that lives in my brain so maybe I'm a non-offender. I am white.
your standards do make it seem difficult to find a partner just like my standards do.

Stop reposting this you retarded faget

>You can't learn japanese because no japanese person ever talks to you
dumb fucking gaijin faggot no one wants to talk to someone who has retardedly broken japanese. would you want to spend all day talking to someone who can't construct a coherent english sentence? watch japanese movies and TV and immerse in the spoken language on your own time if you want to learn it you dumb faggot. you're fucking pathetic

I would love to date you, too bad I live in Europe.
What do you (or Japanese girls) think about Arab (non-muslim) men?

btw I dont play video games (especially LoL, Dota or Overwatch) and I am not a normie.

>be female
>I'm not normie at all
get off this board you fuckibng dumb thot, you're only here for attention. i hope you kill yourself

I was going to argue that yes, I'm fucking working for it, 10 hours a day in fact, but without practice my broken Japanese will remain broken but you're right, I am fucking pathetic, which is why I'm here. Can you say you're not?

Attached: 1514283500946.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

How many times are you going to repeat this pasta?

I honestly can't tell if this is larping, but it seems realistic enough for me to reply. I can definitely understand this, and I've seen it with my ex to some extent. I can't really help, but maybe look for a slightly older guy, or get out of the city? I'm not an American, but those sound like city zoomers to me.

This is what you get for occupying east timor you jew nigger and now die alone with the rest of your pathetic race! T. Proud Portuguese

Attached: T_alberto_barbosa__737cd367a5474ddfa3ca272b30c0d3b9.jpg (600x584, 39K)

Your entire post can be summarized as "people have preferences, but I should be the only one who's allowed to have any".
Sage this homosexual thread

Can you just fuck off you vapid rice whore? Nobody gives a fuck that you're a woman - if you're not just some faggot larping.

Nobody gives a fuck that you're only wanted for your body - because it's the only unique or good thing about you and most other women. How about you start by stop posting "as a woman" "t. woman" unless you're going to post nudes and you have a good body.

That lack of swlf-awareness makes me think it's just bait that keeps getting posted

>tfw chinese gf left me when I said I didn't like her new friend circle of an immature, literal, unabashed neet sex offender with a rape fantasy over her, a couple of mental 8 year old LoL addict and a couple of absolute normalfag alcoholic girls
Makes me wonder exactly how shit I am. Unfortunately, people are too polite to call me out on my shit over here, so I have no idea what I do wrong.

why would I want to date some one older than me? They're just going to be a pedophile that wants an asian girl because "asians look young"

>White guys are even worse.
White guy here, lets see what the problem is?
>They always want me to be some weird submissive slave,
Id like a tomboy thats light on the girly stuff, isnt afraid to try and get me to do something she thinks we could both enjoy, but also still likes having a good chunk of downtime (im a downtime kind of guy). I do like some submissive-ness, but NOT subservient. Like tomboy bashful kind of submissive, but i dont think outright 'do everything i say without question' submissive. except maybe in bed? Havent experimented enough, but i both enjoy the idea of a 'good girl who does what shes told' and a girl who wants to take the lead and push for what she wants.
>or are a massive weeaboo.
Pic jokingly related.
I wont lie. My free time is spent with anime and games. Not just those two exclusively, but its what i default to. I did have a figure phase were i bought a lot of merch, but ive since narrowed to just the shows im particularly fond of. Ive just always enjoyed the anime aesthetic. I dont dislike other media outright because its not anime or japanese (tho i enjoy saying it for humorous effect), i just usually go for anime or games. I dunno if any of that counts as weeb to you.
>I have literally NEVER interacted with a white guy that wasn't one of those two,
Can i ask what your issue is with either, and i guess also what your personal limit would be with both?
>a stupid league of legends player,
Ive never played league, dota, or overwatch and dont plan to.
>or a turbo normie that I can't relate to at all that wants to go out drinking, clubbing, and shit.
Im definitely not a normie.
I have a couple beers every now and then but have never been to a legit bar. Never been to a club either.

Attached: 8tFcKKe_d.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Oh, so it's between larping or retarded asshole then.

Not her, but if you even considered buying merch, you're a turboweeb.

Unironically Japan was a mistake

>I don't submissive slave, but I just want a "good girl" to let me rape her body
>I'm not a weeb, but I'm a complete weeb that collects figures like a creep

>>but I just want a "good girl" to let me rape her body
If thats what shes into, i guess i wouldnt have a problem indulging her. Jump to whatever conclusions youd like, but i stated my preferences for either.
>>but I'm a complete weeb that collects figures like a creep
I mean, anyone buys things pretaining to the medium they like.

Attached: 1544733243831.png (189x176, 12K)

Can you stop making this thread, you dense whore. Drop your superiority complex and quit thinking your entitled or deserving of anything. Then maybe you won't be such an insufferable cunt and might get a bf

"just stop having self respect and let some piece of shit fetishize and/or rape you"

is this copypasta

tits or gtfo op
or would it be tits and gtfo because selfies are banned from r9k

maybe you're disconcerted that r9k has appropriate replies to your spam.

my grandpa was a bit of a weeaboo and let me tell you we're not all that bad of people.

this is now weeb thread

Attached: anime_girl_sword.jpg (225x225, 9K)

ahegao hentai 3dpd trending honkers

Attached: chen.jpg (600x600, 47K)

>weebs
>on Jow Forums

Attached: 4chan_vtuber_winner_2018.jpg (2040x1715, 560K)

is this a photo of you OP?

Attached: 13381373_967619476690421_1764105495_n.jpg (797x797, 84K)

weeb thread, lesse goaueghe

Attached: 1544803734786.png (568x433, 122K)

Is this just a copypasta or did you legitimately post the same thread again.

Attached: Pop Team Nepic.gif (788x641, 390K)

may you blessed with the tisms

Attached: 1491992987471.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

it's the third time

reminder that sage exists

weeb thread nani

you probably have a flat ass and chest.

Didn't think about it at the time, but yeah, probably shouldn't be bumping this crap.

Attached: puella_magi_madoka_magica-09-madoka-candy.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Lol this. OP should post body pic with timestamp while covering her face.

is weabooism a greater taboo than buggery?
I like ass

Attached: 3840x2160landscape_path_sky_trees_japan_pink_cherry_blossom8308.jpg (3840x2160, 1.07M)

It's not a matter of dropping all self respect. It's a matter of you being so ignorant and self-centered, which makes it impossible for you to find anyone; and impossible for anyone to genuinely like you past superficial interests

Hey look I found a pic of op

Attached: 9bebdff.jpg (750x988, 35K)

Hey just got off the phone with your mom. Your eating dog for dinner

very dedicated detective work friend
meat eaters eating carnivores, how ironic :)

I don't eat meat and neither should r9k :D

Attached: drakengard_zero.gif (250x207, 481K)

Ignore the fags making fun of you op. But seriously just post a body pic. mabey we can tell you what to improve

desu pat pat OP do it :^) we support u

Attached: 1515865849136.jpg (206x237, 18K)

So your entire story contradicts what you've said first, it being impossible to find a date in your state but I'm sure you mean someone who you 'want' as a date.
That's basically just like the rest of us, not to devalue what makes your case unique. I'm a black male for instance and I understand your frustration with people imposing their preconceived notions on you.
You have to understand that you're desirable, pretty much near the peak of what modern men want if my preconceived notion is correct and you're a conventionally attractive east asian girl in her twenties.
There is not a single man on this planet who will not super impose their ideal 'yamato nadeshiko' onto you or at the very least want you because you are a girl, that's basic biology.
Let's not get unreasonable here, most men are flawed and you have to compromise with what you've got. I'd advice to just give it straight and show that you are a person with your own baggage, that usually scares away the 'weak' men and challenges the ones that are 'strong' in certain ways. This'll be a long proces and it'll test your patience, maybe you're already doing this but atleast be content that you've got this option at all.
I'm pretty much struggling to even get people interested in me at all for example, I haven't had any meaningful contact with a woman for almost a decade because I'm straight up not even given a chance.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Stop bitching, you're just being too picky.

I sympathise, but just because you have it harder than OP doesn't mean her suffering is invalid.

It's like when your parents tell you to stop being unhappy because you don't live in Africa.

op is just shy everyone just pat her until she capitulates

Attached: 1508667469915.jpg (1412x1000, 436K)

Unironically this.

Pic unrelated

Attached: vOREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1060x670, 42K)

Imagine being so pathetic as to larp as a japanese woman when you're a fat beta cuck in the midwest.

It's a pasta. The same person posts these threads every other day, same image, and all.

imagine being so pathetic you lose a japanese girl to a fat beta cuck in the midwest.

I feel your pain. I lived in Japan for almost a year and outside of school I struggled to find people to have a conversation with in Japanese. I recommend signing up for language exchange events if you haven't already. They're all over the place, fairly regular, and you usually spend half the time in English, and half the time in Japanese. People will tend to gravitate around you a bit if you're a native English speaker too.

Go out with a Mediterranean or slav guy. Their chill and have a culture that is close and relatable to Japan rather than some Urban White kid

Attached: fe814c380fe2483b1fdc00d6b2af9619e9fc77f2c0dd1091c2ebbcf78796e6e2.png (480x669, 557K)