Sft

feelings from a place called steam. it's been a while. you know the drill. post ids.

Attached: sft.jpg (279x181, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Worstpersonalive/
steamcommunity.com/id/Thebombdetonatesinone/
steamcommunity.com/id/fehho/
steamcommunity.com/id/bigguys4u/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has anyone been playing tekken? Feel free to teach me...

id/Tsumanne
Just pirated The Binding of Isaac, it's good, how are yall doing?

>tfwnobf

steamcommunity.com/id/Worstpersonalive/

Attached: 1534446062951.png (335x348, 90K)

>tfw all my friends dont talk to me anymore
ill get a link later.

steamcommunity.com/id/Thebombdetonatesinone/
here

>ecuador
might want to leave that out.

Uhmm okayy

steamcommunity.com/id/fehho/
I recently purged my list of random fucks I don't actually know, but I'm now at 23 friends and that isn't an interesting number like 25 so two people should add me.

Attached: 1502687682595.jpg (1057x939, 221K)

i will add you tomorrow user

but wouldn't anyone adding you be a random fuck anyways?

Yes but they would be new random fucks who have a possibility to become know fucks instead of accounts that I have not talked to for multiple years and have nothing in common other than we'd played a match of dota together also multiple years ago.

Attached: 7a6f221dca9654138f10535ad2b67c9a.jpg (964x636, 92K)

Hey would anyone be interested in making a steam server now that the steam Group chat is less shit?

>but I'm now at 23 friends and that isn't an interesting number like 25 so two people should add me.
hahaha holy hell i feel bad for you

bumperinow

I'm feel like this is being ironic but really everyone else has an interesting number of friends, 23 is just completely uninteresting. If it was 21 there would at least be the stale meme of 9+10, but it's 23. Look at the page for the number 23 on wikipedia, it's all very specific and obviously just mathematics giving pity to the number 23 because it's just that boring.
multiple of 10 in a base 10 number system
4^2
double repeating digits
23? Well, I guess there is the fact that "In Islam, the Qur'an was revealed in a total of 23 years to Prophet Muhammed.[19][20]" shit number

autistic

no wonder you are in this thread and desperate for friends

I'm desperate for a non shit-tier number. Steam friends are simply the means to acquire the number 5^2.

autisticaaaaaaaaaaaaasf

tsundere
>i-it's not like I want to be your friend or anything, I just want to have a good number!
>baka

Sent user, I'll help you hit that sweet sweet 5^2

Added, see you on steam

steamcommunity.com/id/bigguys4u/
play video game w/ me

if you're still around user, I'll play some tekken with you. id/drihun/

Add me for anything /his/
id/76561198082302133