Omegle

Have any of you shit tards ever used omegle to get sexual attention from women and/or a quick nut? In other words, has anyone else gotten lucky enough to have webcam sex with a woman on omegle?

Attached: Omegle screenshot 32976.jpg.jpg (320x488, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude just go and get a life, it'll take a lot less time and effort to get sexual attention from a girl if you do that.

for a second i really thought the bottom was me

Yes a bunch of times
It just takes a lot of time and aint that worth it cause she'd do it for anyone tbqh

It ends up boring and making you feel empty when she leaves, now I just use it when I just wanna chat with ppl, if a cutue pops up that's a plus

One time I met a Japanese woman in an unhappy marriage with a kid who had a bunch of toys she liked playing with. It seems she lived alone with her kid. We got to talking on Skype and she would always want to get naked for me and stuff. It was alright. I've often thought about how I could be living in Japan on a marriage visa if I kept talking to her, but ultimately I wouldn't want to be with someone like that, and also I don't wanna raise some nipponese kid that isn't even mine.

wrong, but yeah it isnt the most efficient way possible. Getting sex/nudes/whatever from a girl irl is tough as fuck

Would you consider yourselves attractive? And do either of you have sex regularly?

I am attractive, yes. Don't have sex though. Don't care for it.

post weenie

Are you also indian?

>Don't care for it.
Explain. Are you asexual?

I used to do it a year or two ago until someone recognised me. Still don't know who but someone wrote my name question mark then i quickly left.

I still wonder who it was to this day. I never talked about omegle or chatroulette to any of my friends and ofc nobody should recognise my dick so its someone that has been in my room and there's very few of them.

Not asexual I just don't have the desire to go out and fuck.

no black, but i look kinda the same at a first glance.
and i thought that the background matched my room where i have a closet and used to have dark blue walls with a table on the side.
no
imgur com/ZInviMC

When you used to jack off on omegle, did you have success? If so, how often?

understandable. People think I'm black too bc of my dark skin. Also our dicks look kinda similar

what keywords do you boys use?

Im a virgin
Im average looking
As I told you, most of them are on there to get naned anyway. The ones you "convibce" are more fun though

Seen a girl riding a dildo on it. Thought it was 100% fake. Told her to give me the double thumbs up and she did to my surprise. She asked me to pull my cock out and I got scared and hit Exit.

>most of them are on there to get naned anyway
what?

>The ones you "convince" are more fun though
I mean yeah. A lot of women are on Omegle to pass the time but almost none of them will flash you or do anything sexual unless they find you attractive

how old were you?

Naked*
I mean that you could be sminem and if she is there to flash, she'll flash you

I was 20. Looked extremely young though probably thought she was giving some kid a treat. She looked significantly older but she was hot.

I disagree. I think only 0.01% of the women on there want to get naked. But this number goes up in the presence of an attractive dude.

what tags do you use?
origiana

Not omegle, but I've used cam4 to get a couple of skype girls to nut with every now and then.

No tags. Just video chat. Most of it is luck.

How do you do this?

just use sites like that, wait hours to get someone in your room, try to make friends and hope its not dude

once on skype ask for at least voicechat, if you dont get even that youre talking to a dude

I have a couple times when I was in high school. Once it was a girl who was blonde with big tits. Im pretty sure she laughed at my dick. The other told me that I was perfect but she wouldnt show me her tits

Nah more like, 30%
Of course if you are Chad your chances rise

Some simply WONT get naked cause they are afraid/insecure but will watch u fap

If u wanna do this, forget about women and just chat. If u talk to a cute girl, hint towards it and see reactions. Bitches who are there just to flash are obvious so cut to the chase with them

Or dont bother and watch anime instead, better use of your time tbqh

I still think it's less than 30%. But other than that I agree.

The reason why I say it's less than 30% is because almost all women (and omegle users in general) skip within a few seconds. So you only chat with like 10%. Of this 10% only a few will want to flash or whatever

Oh right
My % bias was to those I talked with

Many times. It's really fun. It's a lot better if you can find someone that will do a video call on discord. Omegle seems to block VPN's somehow? I get connection error even with undetectable VPN's.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-16 at 01.12.33.png (884x1138, 1.22M)

Yeah getting them on discord is the best but most dont wanna keep contact

How do I find girls on discord? Which discords do yall frequent?

I mean finding girls on omegle or whatever that add you on discord.

met a blonde on there today. damn she was fine.

Just join any discord, all of them have women these days
Just dm them, most will chat back and go from there

MODS MODS MODS
THIS BELONGS ON SOC!

MODS MODS MODS
MODERATE THIS NOW!
MODS!

owo hot

i can't even use omegle anymore since my webcam broke

>want to use Omegle to chill and have a nice chat
>it's full of faggots like
who just write "m or f" and then leave
Bunch of pathetic sandniggers.

uwu thanks

uwu welcome

Mostly just guys. Take on me, take me on.