Yo guys I have a question for you what is your reason fro living...

yo guys I have a question for you what is your reason fro living? i mean im no suicide shit dude but i just dont know why should anyone live? i would like to hear your point of view , Thank you guys

Attached: Без названия (35).jpg (1280x1024, 387K)

dumb lainposter

Good post.

Life. That's it really.

Attached: mana-izumi-2.jpg (960x1280, 181K)

livinf for life? like animal?

I have a dream I want to achieve. And that dream is to become a great scientist or a doctor. I am not sure which of those 2 yet.

neva forget

finding meaning in life is your own job
as is finding a life that to you feels worth living
though for many its very hard to accomplish the latter especially those who have been dealt tough hands in life but still its either keep trying or give up, right?

Attached: P7fzrqv.gif (320x180, 230K)

and what after that?

If I take the scientist route, I will try my best to make some new discoveries and obtain a nobel prize. If I take the doctor route, I will try to cure as many people as I can and try to find new ways to improve medical operations

i mean its very easy to just exist,work , buy food , sex , kids again and again but ii want to be a human not a fucking rabbit

if the life you're living now makes you feel like a rabbit and makes living feel not worth it then you need to try and change things.
or just accept things or give up.
its all pretty simple honestly.

also one should always remember that the world is not a fair place.
we all are forced to work within our limitations, fair or not.

i mean its not my life its almost everyones life they just dont realize it yet

too lazy to set up the rope

right or wrong it doesn't matter as its not your job to worry about them.
and I mean even if that was true how would you help them?
I am also pretty sure alot of them are actually happy people so if its working for them then great, happiness is good.
stay grounded in reality, don't fantasize like you're some god who can rearrange the world.
you live in your reality in the civilizations of your day and under the systems of your day and you gotta work within them to some extent, survive and make a life for yourself.
You seem smart so you probably realize all this already.

I want to become known in histroy books as an important figure in some way, and I'm thinking of going to Africa or middle east and making a Republican Kingdom(think something similar of Polish-Lithuania, though it probably won't happen), otherwise I just try to go on Jow Forums and encourage people to live, because when you're alive you're at least useful, even as an example, you're an example of what people should/should not be.
Also in shit mood for few days, so I'm trying to motivate myself by imagining my whole life I've been unable to walk, and every time I try an angry gnome called Jared comes over and kicks, and punches my legs until I fall over, fuck you Jared, you won't get my popcorn, I WONT ALLOW IT.

Attached: Mr war man.png (184x184, 47K)

second conscious warning:
MACHINES DO HAVE WHEELS AND SPHERES,
MACHINES USE TO MAKE WHEELS AND SPHERES HAVE WHEELS AND SPHERES,
MACHINES WERE MADE, SO THOSE PICES WERE,
SO WHO FUCKING DID THEM BEFOR SUCH MACHINES EXIST ?
THE SAME THAT MAKE THE TOOLS TO MAKE THEM, THE SAME THAT MAKE THEM BY HAND.
DO YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW TO DO WHEELS OR SPHERES WITHOUT TOOLS OR MACHINES ?
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE TOOLS TO MAKE THEM, THEN MAKE THEM ?
OR DO YOU JUST (IF YOU EVEN CAN ) DO THEM WITH MACHINES ?
THE-END.

Attached: wooden-wheel-2490210_960_720.png (792x720, 662K)

I don't really have a reason, you know? I just sort of do it because I don't have anything else to do. I can be dead, but the thing is you don't really know you're dead.
So it's like a friend offering you his bag of chips when he can't finish it, in a way... You can either take it and enjoy the chips or just not have the chips and let it be wasted.

Attached: swole frog.png (311x414, 222K)

Like a Human Being. What's with you?

Attached: 1484694459728.jpg (850x1213, 205K)

yeah dude thank you / you are right its matter to stay grounded

lol
ima fly over to Africa and ima hold a stick up to the sky and magically build a country and the international community won't attack it like they did Rhodesia
focus on protecting Poland from ((them))
look how aggressive they are towards Poland even though you act against Russia and are part of the EU
imagine for one second if Polish people decided to leave EU and be friendly with Russia
EU & USA would try and destroy you like they did Ukraine
they don't like you or give a fuck about you people other then temporarily being a somewhat useful pawn for them against Russia

never mind im actually a stupid teen

thanks man i appreciate your help i wish you luck , also stay frosty dude

Humans are animals

Hey, thanks, man. I'm a stupid teen too so don't worry about it.

fair enough

Sometimes, yes. Primal instincts take over.

But man, not here. Come on. We are having fun here.

Happiness

Attached: 1524777603971.png (966x1078, 545K)

Well fuck you Jared, I'm going to make a damn good kingdom, just you fucking wait.
I'll protect it with my own blood if I damn well need to.
Also who the fuck is going to take some piece of shit land with no value and little population? It would be as if attacking and taking Switzerland with no value.
Humans are civilized animals in all technicality, I'm not saying we act, or practically ARE animals, but literally animals.

have not feel it in a long time

We're going to die eventually anyway so just make the most out of the next 50 years or so until it's over

Attached: 1523901322388.png (522x472, 46K)

If you can't take it, make it!
Make yourself happy, user.

I don’t want to die, momentary happiness and contentment. If that was gone then my family and if I killed myself I would go to hell. If none of that was there then I wouldn’t

Attached: 9057794B-CD98-4B04-9EE4-B726BFAE8755.png (400x325, 100K)

thanks dude i will

I’m probably one of the last people that should be telling you this but think of a way to be happy my ruski friend

Attached: E6681909-B116-4244-8369-4FAF6362043D.jpg (2048x2048, 473K)

I'm not Ruskivite but I hope you're happy too user

Attached: IMG_4612.png (443x397, 93K)

We all are stranded in this strange world without being asked for our permission and the only thing we can do, while we are searching the origin and meaning of life, is to make it as pleasurable for us and our loved ones as it can get.

That's it.

i live for the lulz

I don't need to find any reason for my life

I just want to dream until I die

I flip flop. It’s always a good day when you guys are nice to talk to

Attached: A65C4C0C-32A0-4625-9D3B-F45A9807F505.gif (450x478, 587K)

Fuck yeah.