I can't even make online friends I'm such a fucking failure

I can't even make online friends I'm such a fucking failure.

Attached: 1543533581135.png (720x675, 314K)

likewise, op.
gotta learn to enjoy the endless solitude.

dont worry so much, fail more often

Yup. Nowadays I just substitute human interaction with lurking

I'm failing as often as I can; 100% of the time.

I can't keep up with friendships, I'm too autistic. I wish friendships were like they are in SoL anime where you can talk about interesting stuff and have them listen you know? It seems like nobody is like that in real life.

is it because you keep posting stupid weeb shit?

>is it because you keep posting stupid weeb shit?

probs desu ^_^

Ugh, some guys have all the luck. I was born with a glass will and paper feels, every morning I remember my past traumas and every afternoon I thrash about in despair. At night. I lie awake in agony until my acute stress puts me to sleep. I still live with my childhood abusers and every moment I spend with them is agony, especially when they act like nothing happened. I wish having no friends was a problem for me, or that id think it would do anything. but Id be lucky just to have peace.

just pretend to be a girl

You're a great teacher.I feel live I've learned so much from you in such a short amount of time.

I'll be your online friend OP. Unless of course you are actually a terrible person.

Other people are pure hell either way, either you completely hang on the drip of their sparse attention or they overwhelm you to the point it being annoying instead of fulfilling you. Atleast when I'm alone I don't have to go through mental torture

Attached: 1520093653513.png (500x500, 278K)

Sounds like we live in a hell of our own making.

>Can't make friends in person
>Also fail at making online friends
>Very rarely get responded even here
I must be a very boring person. Even my attempts at shitposting don't arise any feelings or (you)s

Attached: 1542212789236.jpg (544x266, 15K)

i'll be your friend user, whats your discord? i'll add u

Attached: tumblr_pcpxorGa8g1t3uww1o1_540.jpg (540x570, 58K)

I see it more like purgatory, it's not a good feeling but only seldom does it overflow into outright malevolent territory

Attached: 1509491623083.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

I've got a lot of online friends, many are female and it's not sexual. People love me for some reason and even people on Jow Forums ask to be my friend I feel kind of bad ignoring them. A lot of these people I have known from back when I browsed forums. You should be each others friends, I don't know why people like me I'm such a loser but I guess I make people smile or something.

Attached: hitagi-senjougahara-manga-purple-hair-monogatari-series-bakemonogatari-besthqwallpapers.com-1366x768 (1366x768, 110K)

i'm starting to distance myself from my online friends just like I did my irl friends. how does anyone maintain relationships? how is it even possible? i feel like it has to be a latent skill i just wasn't born with

>stop spewing memes and weeb shit
>stop pretending to be funny and/or edgy
>stop pretending to be silent and mysterious
>stop pretending to be interested in shit you have no idea about just to keep a conversation going
>stop pretending to be smarter and more knowledgeable than you are
>start contributing instead of only taking

wafful#3906

why do I even get my hopes up anymore

I'm speaking for myself here but I don't want to make more online friends because I already have a few I've known for years and devoting time and energy on another person out of the blue is too much.

i added you, im jun

>spend 13 years shitposting on Jow Forums
>get bored
>cant reintegrate into forum/discord/game culture

Attached: 14345_(1900x1500).jpg (1900x1500, 769K)

What kind of purgatory have I created for myself still thinking fondly of you as my soul mate? Understanding and accepting that we are both flawed and wanting to ease your suffering?

I used to make online friends but they were all on phpbb forums. I tried with discord but it's just not the same, also a lot of people on discord are just really underage who I have nothing in common with

I want to save you, really wish I could. Take care please user

I have a number of people on my friendslist but I haven't actively talked to most of them in years. I'm too afraid to take the final step and delete them though. Somewhere like thrice a year maybe we catch up and talk about nothing for like 5 minutes until the conversation dies because neither of us can keep it going.

I can't really make friends at all. It feels weird. I've stopped trying now, of course, but even when people start a conversation with me it feels distant and impersonal. I'm not sure what I do wrong. Am I just boring? I don't spout memes or rant about my interests, and I try to spend more than half the time talking about them. I just act like myself but cut down on personal stuff and keep the edgy or weird things I think to myself.

To be honest, I wish people would just call me out on the social missteps I make. I feel too anxious that I'll unknowingly fuck something up to seriously engage in any form of interaction anymore.

>contributing
How can I do this? I feel like I waste peoples' time when I talk to them, and I assume this is part of it. How do I make people enjoy speaking or being with me?

I misunderstood what you were feeling and the burden you were shouldering. I always found you engaging and pleasant. I enjoyed every second I spent with you.

whats ur discord id, ill be your friend :)

Perhaps it's your body language. You said that you feel most interactions as distant and impersonal, and whether you like it or not, you are unconciously transmitting that coldness through your body.

There are thousands of "micro-gestures" ocurring in any interaction at any given time, and most of them are outside of our control. People notice them subconsciously. Therefore, if you transmit negative things (and you will if you are in a bad mood) you are going to produce a negative internal response in your interlocutor. Especily in the case of transmitting distance and disconnectoon, people are going to feel like you are not interested at all in them, that you are dead inside or maybe a psychopath.

Personally, I try to deceive myself into feeling well befora any important interactions. Try loving-kindness meditation and/or use visualization.

I hope this can make better your social life.