/creativegeneral/

Hey guys welcome to another /creativegeneral/

Post anything you've made here. Art, music, poetry, anything. You know the deal!

soundcloud.com/user-224551616/thicco-mode

soundcloud.com/user-224551616/no-more-gucci

Attached: d1f6618d408bff20ffd6224318eac696b8c59321c4d6e199d97113e780186320.jpg (682x1024, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXh7gZFM9Q4
soundcloud.com/notesaw/give-me-a-sign?in=notesaw/sets/notesaw-presents-amen-ep
youtube.com/watch?v=aqiZgNXR1Cs
orostachysparadoxa.wordpress.com
soundcloud.com/defcatofficial/emotional-hemorrhage-1
youtube.com/channel/UCJX_zT8BY1Ql5M9bVco8AZw?
soundcloud.com/user-262160346/firstsongalbum/s-0Xtyg
soundcloud.com/user-262160346/depthalbumversion/s-O1KVo
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkMGaJDGGA
youtube.com/watch?v=T24sApxpIAY
soundcloud.com/jeckardcain/mellow-gold
m.soundcloud.com/user-224551616/maelstrom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>goes on r9k
>posts niggergarbage music

Why?

Tr00 kvlt is better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXh7gZFM9Q4

I want to make black metal that sounds like this

I have a bad case of niggerbrain, what can I say? Darkthrone is sick though, a lot of this sound is the acoustics and mixing. What do you play user?

cool music user.

Here is something i wrote months ago that is not finished and is also king of cringy:

I look down at my wrist to see that my watch has run out of power. That's not out of the ordinary. I take another drink of cheap Japanese beer and let out a big sigh. I don't even have to think about what to do next because I have been in this situation so many times that I know I'm on autopilot. I let me body take over. The melancholy of a lonely night in Tokyo - walking back to the hotel drunk in the cold stale air is almost too familiar. For a split second I think about what I'm going to do tomorrow, but instantly remember how pointless it is and my mind is clear once again. Here we go, it's just a few more blocks to the hotel now. I walk past the bell hop into the hotel lobby. The gaudy golden chandelier and fountains are there to greet me. Hello old friends. Why do I keep staying at these expensive hotels when I'm not here for business and have a habit of out drinking everyone at the bar? I ask myself. After a long elevator ride and (I drag my heavy feet down the wide hallway to my room) (a slow but determined walk into my room), I remember the reason.

Thanks user, I honestly prefer making ambient and Aphex Twin style idm but rap is a really good and easy way to learn mixing and mastering.

I like what you're going for but I think it reads a little self-indulgently. You want to communicate this sense of dread and hopelessness rather than the protagonist just dogpiling on himself. I used to write a fair bit and the best thing I found was cutting out filler words and being more dynamic with your language. Read Ian Fleming, even if you don't like Bond, his use of dynamic and punchy descriptions is worth studying.

Thanks for the tips user, in going to try this as a new hobby

"Car Commercials"

An excited middle-aged man shakes hands with a car salesman before receiving the keys to his brand-new convertible sports car. As he barrels down a scenic coastal highway, a deep manly voice rattles off the technical specifications of the impressive car that the doughy, balding man is driving. Finally, our protagonist arrives at his home, and pulls into his driveway. He exits the vehicle by dramatically leaping over the driver-side door, and then sees his neighbor's virile son, who is in his late 20's but still lives at home, exit his neighbor's house carrying a guitar. He compliments our gracious protagonist's new vehicle, and then a car containing two young females pulls up. The Neighbor's Son gets in with the girls while the older man goes inside his house. He asks his wife what's for dinner, and she grunts without looking up from her tablet PC. Later on the protagonist is seen searching for guitar lessons online while drinking a mass-market beer with a picture of a lumberjack on the can.

A harried-looking woman with arms full of bursting-at-the-seams paper sacks emerges from a grocery store, into a massive parking complex that seems to stretch for miles at each end. Desperate to locate her car in this collossal wasteland of asphalt and steel, she begins to wander down the aisle. The light reflecting off of the fenders of the cars grows brighter and brighter, eventually merging into one massive super-bright reflection. Stunned, she drops the grocery bags full of utility bills into the stream of hot suds and dirty dishes that is flowing around her ankles. Suddenly, the claxon on her phone begins to sound off, and she removes it from her pocket only to be met with a message that says "BABY HUNGRY" set against a red-and-blue flashing background. Desperate for relief, she looks at the door mirror of a nearby SUV, which shows the youth and beauty of her reflection rapidly aging into a pile of dust that blows away in the wind. She screams a frantic cry of frustration and hatred at the sky, which seamlessly transitions into a scene of the woman cruising down a scenic coastal highway in a minivan as a deep, manly voiceover lists all of the various conveniences and comforts of the vehicle she's driving. The commercial ends as the woman, beaming with tranquility, disregards a sign warning that the bridge ahead is out.

A rabbit is racing a tortoise down a scenic desert highway. The rabbit pulls out ahead of the tortoise as a deep, manly voice asks the question: Does speed always beat dependability? The commercial cuts to a large, obviously dependable pick-up as the driver slowly engages in the day-to-day minuatia of owning a truck, such as hauling boulders up the side of a canyon. The deep, manly voice rattles off a list of highly prestigious awards that the vehicle has won, as well as several technical specifications relating to safety and comfort. The narrator then repeats the question: Does speed always beat dependability? He pauses as the scene then cuts back to the tortoise, who is still plodding along beneath the blistering midday sun as the heat-stroked rabbit twitches a spasm of death in a roadside ditch. Not always, the narrator says with a chuckle.

soundcloud.com/notesaw/give-me-a-sign?in=notesaw/sets/notesaw-presents-amen-ep

Btw it means quill...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-15 Give Me A Sign in Notesaw presents AMEN - EP.png (495x496, 201K)

When I have free time (or just bored), I usually draw, or do some digital art. I also have an youtube channel for all my autisms, and I'm quite proud of it.

Pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=aqiZgNXR1Cs

Attached: secret.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

Ah, yes, and before I forget, I'm involved in some projects regarding a certain collective identity that is quite interesting.

orostachysparadoxa.wordpress.com

Attached: dios mio.png (1200x628, 1023K)

i really like these. there's something very surreal about them, and they have good dark humor

I made some works based on a friend's dream today.

Attached: Bad-Dream-Isml.jpg (1580x2488, 1.75M)

just drew this right now

Attached: pink_t4.png (546x1159, 236K)

spooky, I like it! I really like the texture of the floor

Drawin godzillas for fun, I really wanna get into muto designing.

Attached: vv.jpg (1000x797, 226K)

qute, very qute user.

I wrote a song all about what it feels like to get so angry / emotional that tearing your eyes out would even be enough:

soundcloud.com/defcatofficial/emotional-hemorrhage-1

This is cool as fuck and she's cute. Got any more drawings?

I make some paintings to not kill myself, but being such a bad painter make me kill myself even more.

Attached: resized_JPEG_1522718602164_709575360.jpg (867x1280, 117K)

checked and a cute

posted in the last thread but they were the last comments and ended the thread.

Attached: WIN_20181213_16_55_14_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

..... and a 2. enough for now

Attached: WIN_20181213_16_55_23_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

kinda looks like a poptart

aesthetic, would hang on my wall in a series of 3

Pretty shit tier. Especially when compared to

>godzillas
those are really nice, but who are you fooling user, they're clearly monster penises

No offense, but this is garbage. It just looks like you hastily and randomly threw paint and ink onto paper and hoped for the best.

Shit you revealed my secret to design?!

Attached: fugg.jpg (724x1032, 199K)

this looks very pro, godzillanon

youtube.com/channel/UCJX_zT8BY1Ql5M9bVco8AZw?

I made a youtube channel.
Has some views its fun. Working on something bigger right now.

Attached: 1544737213796.png (376x542, 252K)

dont kill yourself. pick up loomis instead and then you can kill yourself

i'm in stitches, well done user-sama, you may now continue drawing godzillas

Attached: 1370896486266.jpg (492x341, 29K)

Thank you; I've made a ton of demented things as of late

Attached: Bad-Dream2.jpg (1683x2658, 1.52M)

bumping the thread for original posting

Attached: Uzumaki55-sml.jpg (1147x1819, 1.03M)

i wanna make art and music and everything in between but i'm lazy and i can only do things half-assed so i'm cutting my losses and going into software. maybe i'll make that million-dollar game and release it on steam someday. also i play a mean guitar (but only when no one is looking).

Attached: angry_guy.png (168x222, 9K)

Here's the first two songs from my new album

soundcloud.com/user-262160346/firstsongalbum/s-0Xtyg

Third song

soundcloud.com/user-262160346/depthalbumversion/s-O1KVo

This album is going to be about the last two years of my life, and my abusive ex girlfriend. I had some ideas for the name of it:
Endless Winter
Endless Ephemeral

Thoughts? Pic related is the album cover.

Attached: IMG_4058.jpg (750x544, 115K)

>49873537

Since this one is dead go to the new one

I edit footage over tunes i find to my liking.
Latest: youtube.com/watch?v=9bkMGaJDGGA
Most viewed: youtube.com/watch?v=T24sApxpIAY

>my new album
LOL. Dude, I don't know if you noticed this, but you're a nobody. Don't talk like that. Just say "Songs I made".

anybody can make an album, don't be a cock user. especially when the songs go together thematically, it makes sense to call it an album. where are your creations? what do you make?

No need to rush things.

Can music friends explain something to me?
If I study musical theory, will I be able to write good music, despite never really playing much? Can you write objectively good music the same way you can write objectively good code?
T. Programmer

I shared this in the last thread but I'd like more criticism on stuff I should work on. I know it's just good background music.
soundcloud.com/jeckardcain/mellow-gold

Attached: 1536846220518.png (383x466, 157K)

No. Good music truly comes from the soul.

You can definitely make a competent piece of music the same way you can make a competent piece of literature or act in a play by the book.
You can be good. But you'll never be great.
When you can make music that brings a chill to the hairs on the back of your neck, then you've hit the point you need to be at. same with film, writing, painting, and acting.

>If I study musical theory, will I be able to write good music, despite never really playing much?
It'll help you improve your music writing, but kinda like said, it mostly has to come from the soul.
>Can you write objectively good music the same way you can write objectively good code?
Nope. Doesn't work that way. Coding is a function that serves an ulterior purpose. Music is just subjective noise that people like to listen to. It's like comparing oxygen to a 3D printer.

Endearing ears.

Yeah man, look at Autechre. They both have a programming background and use that to make really cool scripts in Max/MSP. Perspective is always applicable. If you're more logically minded about music, I would go on Gearslutz and do some research. Great site, tons of producers have come up from there.

Don't get into success fallacies when being creative. Follow-through is the most important thing. Do anything no matter how dogshit it is to see if you even want to and research your interest from there.

Also OP. These threads are way more interesting than /mu/'s creative threads.

m.soundcloud.com/user-224551616/maelstrom

Attached: 1543276442462.jpg (720x960, 63K)

I'm writing the next great american novel rn.

Here's a thing I wrote:

"There is a sense of futility in one's actions at times. I mean, who the hell is going to buy some lame Chinese Cartoons and paste them on the wall--the only reason one would do so would be due to a pre-existing affinity for the characters at hand--but even then, such a sentiment would lead me to question the individual's said sanity--though, I mean no disrespect--to be completely frank, I find that my perception of those I am critical of are quite often very accurate reflections of myself, of whom I mostly shy away from. Yes yes, that's it--I'm a petty, pitiful, pathetic little man with unsuccessful facial hair, and I will sit on this computer chair of mine until the fats on my body accumulate and result in a pudgy mess reminiscent of a homeless man's shit on the middle of a walk-path in Paris. With the addition of a couple of tall black men selling necklaces to perplexed tourists, the image is perfect!"
...was the last thing that man typed on notepad++, before he promptly died of a cardiovascular-related issue--most likely a result of his complete lack of activity and disgusting obsession with his foreign cartoons, but I couldn't care less for such a man. What I did care for however was the clean up--oh how woefully rank his room was, what with the scrunched tissue wads that piled up in his room's every corner, the singular glow of his pathetic little laptop, and the estranged portrait of a young woman at the edge of his desk--I could only make through the dried up residue the face of what I describe to be an angel, posed with a young man that just vaguely resembled the lump of meat I was subject to--I had every reason to believe the man in that picture was a completely different person.

cont...

'What a bother this all is,' I had muttered to myself, heaving his body with the assistance of another worker outside of the apartment. It was around dusk at that time, and I made momentarily glances at the dull blue sky as we made our way down the stairs, imposed on that endless void the image of dark stains that a lonely man's body had left behind on the floor. Upon my estimation, he had been dead there for 2 weeks--how I pitied him, that he had no one to even notice his own death.
Nevertheless, it was a thought I filed aside--my work here was done, and I would swiftly return home in the arms of a loving wife and two adorable twin daughters--I suggested that we watch through the next two episodes of K-On!, as to appease the children--however, the persistent wife of mine begged that we go through the fantastical stories of 'Spirited Away' for the third time--I couldn't blame her though, I loved the film as much as I loved her.