Once chance at life

>once chance at life
>ugly girl

Attached: 21E7B2BA-E071-4746-AFA8-C0FE7C0A87A4.jpg (750x923, 72K)

>one chance at life
>ugly guy
no female ever was interested in me

Attached: 1537393903569.png (691x653, 20K)

I don't understand how someone can even look like this. Their bodies are as if they haven't been anything consumable and their bodies have been shutting down and slowly transforming into something else not human

Attached: Ugly+girl+_c360f3_15657.jpg (600x449, 29K)

Could be worse
>Manlet

oh and this as well
and very unsuccessful

Attached: 4mkuUeB.gif (320x320, 1.86M)

You're probably average looking like most of the world but your world view is so fucked up that you think you're ugly.

At least you wont inflict the same suffering onto a child. You will have no offspring.

good. child birth seems painful to me

when i was 16-18 facebook, at least in my country, was still giving the possibility to rate and compare people faces. you could check your score or your friends could do it for you. whatever. i... i was genuinelly last (or like in the bottom 10%) of my 40-60 male friends i (or my friend, WHATEVER) had back then.

Attached: 1502311060062.png (504x470, 505K)

>actually good looking
>can initiate and maintain conversations without issues
>the opposite gender shows interest in me often
>going to neck myself all alone anyway

this was aimed at

>one chance at life
>wasted it

could be worse
>started balding at 16
i dont have long left

AQHAHAHAHUAHUAHA

That sucks m8.

the world isn't interested in you if you're an ugly girl

Do you think two ugly people could be happy together?
I mean, of course they'd both know the're settling, but could they find some comfort in each other?

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

How old are you now? Things change and people's tastes vary a lot. It's not impossible to find someone my dude you just need to put effort into looking your best.

I fucking hate going through that charade and even though I'm a 6/10 I struggle to find love.

I lost a lot of weight since then. but... it still doesnt matter. i elevated myself from like 2/10 to... 3-4/10? futile.
its really difficult to put additional effort into clothes etc, when you have no taste and are broke. and i have very unnattractive personality. im just... unlikeable

Attached: Przechwytywanie.png (660x624, 328K)

Well what do you think is unattractive about your personality? Also self assessment is terrible for looks. Usually add two points to what you think you are and that's your score. Losing weight makes more of a difference than you think.

>one chance at life
>encompass the love and care of two parents + uncles, aunts etc
>turn out to be a husk of a person with not a single hobby, goal or a wish to be filled

why anons, why did my parents have to be cursed with someone like me.

>Do you think two ugly people could be happy together?
no, but we can looksmax together.
im planning to get a couple surgeries to fix my looks and rise to a 6.

>be femoid
>grow facial hair

fucking end me.

>hahaha
HAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA
haha
You will never be one of us, tits or gtfo

>Well what do you think is unattractive about your personality?
im a fucking massive autist-coward, what can i say elese?

lol just shave, i guess.

>im a fucking massive autist-coward

this isn't unattractive for girls

>coward
Literally all women.

Become a furry and wear your murr suit all the time. Spend a ton of money on it so it looks super cute.

Attached: 3f97b026dd9e12337f88e42b6951bd20.jpg (1280x850, 295K)