Can attractive people truly be robots?

Can attractive people truly be robots?

Attached: 1528706776312.jpg (1000x750, 191K)

l know women cant

>Can attractive people truly be robots?

why does that pic make me feel uneasy

Only if they are autistic.
They could if they were autistic to an extremem degree.

I guess if you are severely autistic, why not.

>why does that pic make me feel uneasy
Because you're not sure if you want to fuck her or get murdered by her. Those are psycho eyes.

nope
t. ugly fembot and want to die everyday

>fembot

kekerino

>ugly
Explain how.

Attached: UglyFinn.jpg (428x608, 63K)

Yeah, I am officially fallen into robothood today. I have a 9/10 face, but it doesn't change anything.

Yes, mental problems or severe social retardation. Getting laid is much easier, even as a male, but forming long term relationships? Not so much.

Just your face or are your tits and ass ugly too?

Sometimes, but its very rare. You have to be extra autistic to do it though. When youre attractive, you naturally get more attention from everyone, men and women alike, so your chances of overall success are higher. But if you have severe auts, you can squander these opportunities and end up just like the rest of us.

It also works if you were born normal but became avoidant or schizoid through bad childhood.

Mental illness is worse than ugliness for a male. Women automatically see you as a worthless piece of shit after 2 minutes of small-talk.

schizoid is mostly genetic IIRC

show face now

asdasdasdkajsdklajsaj (original message)

Taylor Swift is a robot.

Attached: 067.jpg (2400x3600, 644K)

No. Because being a robot is by its very nature unattractive, invisible and unwanted to normals, outcasts of society.

Attractive people can have mental illnesses, can have autism and other issues where they differ from normals, but they cannot be a robot because they still attract people to them, and if they repel these people, it's not the same as never having them in their lives in the first place, like a robot.

It's genetic but it kicks in or not, it depends on how you develop. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be that way if my grandparents had raised me instead of my schizophrenic mother but they died early.
In my case, I was a happy sociable kid and it got worse and worse through the years. I'm almost totally mute now, the effort to talk to a stranger is like climbing a mountain.

My parents are sweet and it still kicked in during puberty. When you look at our family tree a bit the signs are pretty strong throughout. Maybe it's stronger with certain genetic combinations than others

It would get me banned and why would I do that anyway, I'm an extremely private and paranoid recluse. And every one is so mean.

I unironically look like the guy other people have been talking about in a different thread though, not exactly obviously but very similar. pic related is the pic I'm referring to.

Attached: notreallyoriginal.jpg (1035x1093, 270K)

How many relatives have schizophrenia in your family tree?

be my bf very origionally

post arse hole first

Sure why not? After viewing this board for a couple weeks a robot seems to be someone who just whines all the time and blames their lot in life, along with everyone else for sucking at life. Someone who fails to look inward and take responsibility for where they're at and takes action to improve their situation.

Given that this is a choice, anyone can be a robot, therefore the attractive can (and women).

One to my knowledge; mom had problems(hearing voices and depression but got treated early and well and is fine now), but there's quite a few showing signs of SPD(withdrawn, creative, underachieving, the lot

This wasn't me that posted this.

Why would I be your boyfriend?

hoIy fuck youre an idiot

Attached: 1544494281485.jpg (589x403, 28K)

IoI get baited on faggot

>be my bf very origionally

faggot

>After viewing this board for a couple weeks

You need years to truly understand what it means to be a robot, you also need to be a robot yourself instead of some visitor who formulates these things on a whim to look better than everyone else.

How is responding to a post getting baited? Literally all social interactions are based on getting baited if you unironically believe this. lol

Sorry bud, but it's an accurate assessment.

You know it as well, as you had a severe emotional reaction other than addressing the points.

Not that guy, but man your head must be so far stuck up your ass if you think people here do nothing but whine all day when they could just, like, go outside and make friends haha

na I just called out a faggot phony, didn't even read after the "women can be robots" skim

Attached: 1489454610036.jpg (640x640, 97K)

lol, you lot are not as nearly interesting or as deep as you think you are. It takes a couple scans of the board to understand what we're dealing with here. It ain't exactly rocket surgery to sniff out weak willed complainers m80

bait my cock u fag lmao

You are not able to "scan" thousands of people's lives and deduce in a mere couple of weeks from shitposts everybody's situation. Only narcissists think themselves able to do something like this.

Thats a Weird flex but ok....

>only been here for a couple weeks
>thinks he understands this place
Nice normie cope you got there to mentally process this shithole. Tons of people here have intense mental disorders or severe personality disorders. Real life is ripe with these things but this place is like a magnifying glass for those issues. It doesn't matter how attractive some ones face is if they have those genuine issues.

It's okay, he came here to laugh at the robots and post funny greentexts on reddit. He understands everything about this board.

Sure you can, you just have to be at least of normal intelligence and understand basic normal human behavior. You can see trends here, it's not difficult at all. Again, there's really nothing deep and or interesting going on here.

youre describing an incel. incels =/= robots.

What's there to cope about? I observed, I understood, I reported. Why does this upset you? Do you think that there is some deep issue going on here that isn't easily observed? Comeon dude, you can't be that dense.

A lot of the same characteristics are shared. In particular, the ones I mentioned in the post you quoted.

This. Looks are nothing if you arent normal to beguin with. No one likes a weak, off kilter looking faggot.

No, you literally can't. You generalize from a certain subset of posts due to your confirmation bias because your brain simply can't handle actual complexities of every individual here, so it black-and-whites everything into a condensed form that's easy for you to digest. Hence your rationalizations. But your arrogance comes from a different place, one born of high self-opinion, like thinking you can interact with thousands of anonymous strangers online for a couple of weeks and place them all into your personal category of simple whiners.

I'm a far shot above average and was fairly "normal" (albeit introverted and quiet) until mid teenage years but then just shed it all down and became a recluse.

Yes, as an attractive male with autism (asperger) i can confirm.
There's nothing women found more ugly than mental illness, particularly autism.
But at least i'm good in computer science and mathematic.

>I observed, I understood, I reported

holy fuck this isn't your 7th grade science project, you might actually be autistic if you process social platforms this way

Attached: 1531382530667.png (561x559, 167K)

Not even trying to flex, just responding to OP.

I won't bait your cock but I'll keep responding, I don't really care.

why don't you just jerk me off faggot

Yes, because Sam Hyde seems to find an unending supply of hot virgin autist chicks for him to choke, jerk off on, beat with his studded belt, etc. It's totally insane.

Alright, present yourself and I'll jerk you off.

It's literally because he's tall and sort-of-well-built (fat, really, but not obese). That's it.

>There's nothing women found more ugly than mental illness, particularly autism.
My man, you know the real deal.

heh, you couldn't handle this dick pussy

Of course you can. Just because you personally lack the ability to understand basic/fundamental common flaws in individuals doesn't mean others can't. If anything, you thinking that just because you can't do something others can't either is more of a form of arrogance and "high self-opinion". I can't say I'm surprised, though.

You're certainly welcome to think that there's some complex series of issues going on here, but in reality you're just attempting to rationalize your own lack of action to overcome your perceived shortcomings.

I have schizophrenia and i just cant take social interaction irl because of paranoia, thats why im here.
But im good looking and im 6'3

Attached: reee3.jpg (500x496, 30K)

I get called attractive and women approach me all the time to chat/flirt.

It takes about 5 seconds before the spaghetti starts flying and they quickly move on but yes it's possible

Attached: bam.jpg (313x305, 18K)

What the fuck are you talking about?
If you're trying to say women found me ugly, it's false, despite my autism i've always had great success in middle and high school.
And back then i was a fucking weirdo, I had low self care, passed all my time in the school library, had a weird way of walking/talking and barely had any friend.
The only thing that made up for all of it was my good grades.

A gross oversimplification. For one, robothood is certainly not a choice and robothood extends beyond tfw no gf

You're proven wrong even in this very thread, when your general thesis of "everybody here's just a whiner" is disproved immediately by people with uncontrollable mental illness, for example. Your response to this, I predict, is "get some therapy/mental help" but fail to recognize that not everybody has access to mental healthcare, and mental healthcare often doesn't help regardless.

This is just one scenario. There are other scenarios where people attempt to repair their "lack of action" but end up failing, then retrying and failing again. There are countless more, each one becoming recursively complex when you ask the question of "why are you a robot?" and probe deeper into every individual's story. But your brain simply cannot process this. Nobody's can. So as a rationalization mechanism, you place everyone's story into a simple message, "they're just whining," "nobody actually wants to improve," and you pat yourself on the back for recognizing this grand truth, this concise analysis of a board consisting of thousands of people and hundreds of thousands of posts, because at your very heart you are a narcissist, plain and simple.

What happens when you actually try to talk to stranger? Do you slutter? Do you produce awkard silences?
I'm curious cause I'm schizoid and my problem is that I can't show any emotion with my voice, so people get bored incredibly fast and ghost me. Also, I'm shaking a lot.

>slutter

I lol'd

It seems like you are also badly paranoid.
I was implying that you were completly right, I experienced that too. Girls look at me, sit next to me and the moment they found out I'm not normal, they ghost me forever as if I became ugly the next minute.

>chad under happy wojak edit
This REEEEs the robot.

Attached: 1544925366841.jpg (288x298, 24K)

stutter*
kek

>model tier jaw
>predator eyes
>tall broad shoulders
>zero deformities
SHIKASHIIIIIIII
>garbage monotonous voice with cracks
>tumble in own words frequently
>struggle to form sentences
>weird eye and head muscle tic's
>avoidant due to parents and teachers shunning my weird interests
>extremely passive and easily manipulated
Bitches get disgusted by me.
Society and parenting creates the robot, not looks.

Everything is a choice, you simply have chosen to give up and blame others for your "misfortune". You haven't worked hard enough.

This and

I want to say yes for males because no matter how attractive you are, women expect you to make the moves and escalate things which take social skill. However if you are a tall guy with a nice face and can't get laid, you are 99% of the time just fucking lazy, either socially or physically (gym). I am an autistic manlet who use to be nice looking and even as a manlet women would sometimes hit on me (like every couple of months). If I was tall, it would be barely any effort to get laid. I worked with 6'5 chad who worked out a little bit and wasn't a douche. I would be in awe as women constantly eyefucked him and borderline molested him while we were on business trips. One woman literally did the banana-penis sucking spiel while we were both talking to her in a fucking conference room. Hard to be a robot in those conditions but its possible I guess.

Depends on what you define as "mental illness" I suppose. I'd be willing to wager that those that are in such a state of clinically severe mental illness are a fairly small minority.

Most seem to be self diagnosed "mental illness" and who knows the validity of these claims. More than likely minor cases that are exaggerated.

So while I agree with you that there are extreme cases represented here, we're talking about the fringe not the majority.

Most just have some perceived or actual small hurdle in life that may require them to work a bit harder in life than "normal" people. They see this as "unfair" and just quit on life and come here to tell each other that it's ok that they've done so.

You see this in other groups in life, such as some African Americans.

You have made up this caricature of the average robot as a miserable, bitter and lazy character in your head which is of course inaccurate. Very neurotypical of you.

Have you ever read any threads here? If you can't see the truth I'm not sure what to tell you. My only guess is that you're purposefully avoiding the truth out of....fear? Very strange.

yes

t. attractive robot and want to die everyday

Bitch looks like me if i ever let my hair grow.
Am I feminine or is she the masculine?

i rarely come by this board after the tranny invasion and the r/incel exodus so i cant say about the recent threads. And the truth about what exactly?

I think I'm decently attractive. Just can't seem to get along with people too well.

If you're female you should kill yourself

So then you have no idea what you're talking about. Got it. Thanks for wasting everyones time.

says the tourist who came by only a few weeks ago. I'll just say it again failed normalfags and incels =/= robots

Yes he's handsome but it's his personality too. He's so dreamy :3

Having a nice looking face won't save you if you're shit at everything else.

Because uncle Ivan did some nice things to her on video ;)

Yea I can see that how you threw a Japanese word instead of saying "However"

does it matter? In what way would it help you?

Attached: 1503592253623.jpg (560x407, 76K)

>Attractive Men
Yes, but only if they're fucking giga-autistic to the point where their looks are irrelevant. You would basically have to be shitting yourself 24/7 both literally and figuratively to be a robot as an attractive man.

>Attractive Women
Absolutely not. Women already have it easier by default. Attractive women are basically gods living among insects. The only reason they're ever anything less than happy is because they're so used to getting everything they want that they equate unhappiness to getting 75% of the pie but not the entire 100%.

The only women who can be fembots are ugly girls who have also been redpilled. Any they have to be irredeemably ugly too, because even fat girls can get a one-night stand from Chad thanks to sexual liberation.

what if you are attractive as a male, but have no gf so people assume your gay?? (im bi, just asking tho..) its hell

Of course they can, it's all about mentality

because slavs are almost white/human but not really so there's an uncanny valley effect

Attached: ksenia.jpg (704x886, 118K)