Ywn experience this

>ywn experience this

Fuck, this makes me really upset, more than sex, more than anything else, I can't believe it's a reality to the majority of people

Imagine being this close to a woman every night, you can feel her warmness when you wrap your arms around her. You have a chat with her and discuss your plans for the upcoming weekend. You fall asleep in absolute comfort while holding another human flesh in your arms. You don't feel alone and useless anymore because there's one soul that is sharing her life with you.

God I wish that were me.

Attached: 4753876_orig.jpg (448x566, 52K)

you never know. i felt the same just a few years back and now i have this. change things if you can op

One day you will experience it and realize you are wrong. This kind of position doesn't last long, it gets hot and uncomfortable fast. You do not sleep like this

shut the fuck up normalscum, you simply cannot relate

Attached: ONE.jpg (1273x678, 42K)

you're not wrong that its probably not bad but that doesn't make being unable to experience it any less depressing

op was talking about how intimate the position was not that its a good pose for sleeping though

Its just the reality user, you are able to experience good things in life because you have the privilege. Many people won't get jack shit but the middle finger and there's nothing you can do to change that, it's beyond anyone's control. Still, the world would be a much better place if cunts like you just stopped showing off. By demonstrating your well being to others you are trashing people who aren't as lucky as you

He did say you fall asleep like this. And that just doesn't happen.

You are able to predict the future? Can you give me the next powerball numbers pls?

I have actually, and I loved every second of it,
she was the little spoon, I had my head buried in her hair and neck, kissing and nibbling on her ears, all the while telling her how much I craved her and all the things I wanted to to her and with her....
she kept me talking the whole time...

Attached: CSvo.gif (500x280, 1.29M)

ah youre absolutely right my bad. its understandable when people take what they see in movies and films as reality though

If you have a disability that prevents you from walking that means you will never be able to walk, it's simple as that

>but it's not the same
It is for me, I'm legitimately disabled in head, it's preventing me to even talk to a single person, there's no treatment for it, you'd understand if you were me

What disability is? Why is there no cure?

Are you newfag or wat? It's called autism spectrum disorder, if you have it you have no chance of having a social life unless someone helps you. I live in environment where mental illness is being looked down on, I'm just a retard to normal people.

Do you actually have it or have you just done a meme self-diagnosis?

I have it 100% but I can't officially diagnose it because it's not acknowled in my country as a valid disability. Based on my self observation the proof couldn't get any stronger, every single thing about me and the way my mindset works is most definitely the result of autism, you'd know for sure if you experienced what I did, there's no other explanation. It's so bad that you simply couldn't label it as depression or social anxiety, I've been like this since I was a small child and nothing ever changed.

what country
proofs

I wish I wasn't so ugly

Attached: 1452450116046.jpg (400x387, 15K)

So you are a normalfag but just pretend you have a condition. Because you are too scared to admit to yourself that you could do something about it.

pajeet who started fucking hookers at 22.
lost some weight, trimmed my neckbeard, put on some normie clothes, downloaded tinder. 1 match every few weeks. 1 of those matches becomes a date.
fucked a real girl at 26.
she was so sweet too. we didn't just fuck, we made love. we cuddled. we whispered secrets to each other. ran our finger through the other's hair. kissed.
and then back to fucking cheap hookers.

FML.

You experienced the truth, bro. Hookers are better than a gf.

Its pretty great. Cuddling with my gf is one of my favorite thingsm we sometimes just lay in bed until the afternoon holding eachither and talking and laughing.
Yes i know i dont belong here but besides her i don't really have friends irl. Not because of herm she encourages me to try and make friends and to go to concerts and stuff, but yeah i guess i just miss having dude friends to talk about stupid dude shit with.

>Normalfag
I think I'm a bigger robot than 99.9% of the visitors on this board. You wannabees simply don't understand how bad it could be, you come here to vent out your frustrations and then you go back to the normiehood once the phase of temporary sadness goes away. You don't really know what it really feels like to be in complete misery all your life.