Free (you)'s

come chat and ill chat back.
My life is boring so tell me about your day and maybe ask about me

Attached: 55427201_p0.jpg (1471x839, 395K)

what did you spend your day doing op?

why people think life is worth living?
i just don't get it, how could people be happy because of something they accomplished? even when i do everything by the book and don't fuck up i can't fulfill the emptiness inside

Attached: 47689484_2133602500032642_1326645007515385856_n.jpg (933x960, 158K)

hey fren, i went out and did some shopping with my mum. got a hot chocolate and its been raining all day so it's super comfy, I might play some games later or just nap. I hope your day is going well~!

Attached: 1543961375305.png (1000x1000, 263K)

>tfw hikki neet for 4 years
>cable guy is coming over in a few days to replace internet
>router is in my room

I'm terrified. gonna drink and use a fuckload of pills so I can deal with another person in my room

Attached: 96709678679.png (483x443, 311K)

Worked at Waffle House for 7 hours, came home, cooked some pork chops. 1st time ever cooking for myself (normally just eat frozen meals and sandwiches) and came out quite well. Went to a 12 step recovery group meeting. Came home, read Kafka for a bit. Want to finish this book so I can start on Gravity's Rainbow. What did you do?

I spend 3.25 hours in bed with my phone shitposting and even twittering to the nsa. Sleepy now. Please tell me what CSS stands for in context with NSA when i wake up in 7 hours.

There is not a single (you) in this thread. OP is a lying fag.

OP is literally talking to 50 other people on discord right now, he owns several servers. He doesn't find anybody interesting on them, though, so he makes these threads.

how do you know? and what's the point if he doesn't answer anyone? does he just want anons to suffer?

>what did you spend your day doing op?
crying, and convincing my mum to get me alcohol.
she wont get me alcohol because shes worried ill do something stupid and be violent towards her or myself.

now im drinking and crying.
I feel that way as well ok, and it sucks, some of us have a broken brain doomerd to be sad.
my days shit, its always shit but im glad you are feeling ok.
IKTF man I have anime shit everywhere and loli posters and aircon being switched out soon.
>Went to a 12 step recovery group meeting.
you trying quit, good for you I have relapsed.

man you sound like you need to calm down and chill out, maybe you are going psychotic
>OP is literally talking to 50 other people on discord right now,
no, im just crying and shit man.
>He doesn't find anybody interesting on them, though, so he makes these threads.
I like 2 people that I know online, or anywhere for that matter.

I dont liek anyone in my discord servers, I tell them so.....

SOrry for taking so long to reply I was drinking and I was actually talking to one person about something serious and im a mess atm

Attached: 114 - M8qnfGs.jpg (723x1023, 84K)

sorry for calling you a lying faggot, man. but you never know, you know.

i played skyrim all day and massacred innocent farmers

>sorry for calling you a lying faggot, man. but you never know, you know.
yeah I dont blame you at all.
>i played skyrim all day and massacred innocent farmers
does that fuck the game up or do they respawn and shit????

do you work or what

I want to make tea but I don't want to wake up my mom. I'm a eurofag and it's almost 5 in the morning here. I woke up 2 hours ago.

probably fucked up the game but i dont care
cause its fun

if you're under 18 first of all you shouldn't be here, secondly it's a phase, it'll get better so push thought the depression and distract yourself

You should wait then man trust me.
save points
>if you're under 18 first of all you shouldn't be here, secondly it's a phase, it'll get better so push thought the depression and distract yourself
im 25 my dude

Attached: megu fishnet.jpg (850x873, 118K)

What happens after we die, OP?

>What happens after we die, OP?
well you will go to heaven and I will go to hell for all the bad things ive done.

how would OP know exactly?

Got up a few hours ago, finished a book on Czechoslovakia prior to the Munich agreement, was quite enthralling really, especially so to hear of the Runciman mission. Day starting off well at the moment, got up around 2:45 based on alarms and didn't pass out or over-sleep. Today shall be good.

You're Australian if one is correct, no? If so have you ever been to South Australia, wanted to go to Adelaide because its name sounds pleasant and the city itself seems somewhat comfortable and remarkably un-remarkable where the other cities are strangely compact-yet-influential in a manner that British cities aren't.

Attached: 62.png (768x800, 424K)

Hey op it's the guy that was watching the office on the previous thread. I just wanted to say thanks for these threads there fun

Woke up at 11:00,
Been listening to S3RL-MTC and browsing Jow Forums since then.

Attached: tea.jpg (195x259, 7K)

>Finally kiss a girl I've been in love with for years
>We end up making out on my couch
>She flips me over and is straddling my cock
>Profess my undying love to her, start to tear up a bit
>Completely kill the mood. She ends up leaving.
This happened months ago and I think about it every day. She was seconds away from bouncing on my cock and I blew it. Fuck me.
I'd greentext the whole thing because I love the lead up to kissing her, but I don't feel like it.

/UPZ8ns

free (you)s in the VC

She did you a favor, intimacy without mutual affection is banal and disgusting.

I think I legitimately don't want to live anymore. I've always been kinda depressed but over the last few days I've noticed that the idea of dying just outright doesn't scare me anymore. Not only that but it almost seems welcoming. I held a gun up to my head yesterday and I felt all the pain of the last 26 years just kinda melt away.

I just feel tired. Everyone has those bad days were everything goes wrong and they just wanna get home to go to sleep and start over in the morning. Well I feel the exact same way, the only difference is the day has spanned my entire life and when I go to sleep I don't wanna wake up ever again.

Attached: pbVaJtO.gif (678x422, 186K)

I am like you but a few years older.

I asked you to kill me because I was sick last night and you pussied out. I feel better, but you should have killed me.
Anyway how is your day going?

man if I went there it would be for drug connects only man.
all I do is browse R9K.

fuck off niormoie
live stream it, ill make this thread toomorrow or nextr day so wait

Attached: 1536552553679.jpg (1080x1080, 538K)

I'm tired as fuck. Got to talk to my friend who's been away in the military today, so that was great. Played guitar for a bit and a few hours of Red Dead. Now I'm browsing R9k till I pass out.
Hey OP, I hope your day/night was ok. Having a boring life is better than a shitty one.

Attached: tumblr_m0e4u3aRbT1qamvmzo2_250.gif (250x259, 991K)

Doesn't work, origami

GjrssC