How do I get a bf like pic related?

How do I get a bf like pic related?

Do they exist? Where does a femboy/trap like this exist at if they do exist?

Attached: 1543800349898.jpg (823x1200, 350K)

Yes, my girlfriend is like this and is a tranny.
Ask me anything.
But also, i'd love to fuck her as dominant, but she didn't even stand a strong slap so i will fuck another woman soon.

another quality thread from the sex obsessed normie faggots.

Attached: 1544616448050.png (1286x130, 22K)

i couldnt have put it better myself user, probably because i went to public school, sage all this gay shit

Oh no.
I am a normie, i can't use Jow Forums because user doesn't permit.

Attached: kot1.jpg (800x450, 76K)

Where do I find a tranny like your gf? Did you know she was dominant or did it happen later?

Lucky son of a bitch.

Jow Forums was for posting original content and conversations instead of copypasta spam on /b/ and then it turned into feels and now it is a cesspool containment board for whatever.

She fucked with a lot of guys but never got into BDSM shit.
She never tried be dominant because the other guys never encouraged her, she was more passive.
But after we know each other, i let her be totally dominant and me, totally passive.
Ok man, is hard to find people like these.
No, really.
Women and trannies want to be passive and fucked, if you want to find someone like my girlfriend, i am pretty sure you won't find your trap on tinder, but i recommend you to search for some BDSM places and festivals to know people just like you and me.
But if you want to try the luck, you'll find some trannies that fuck on tinder.

I don't want to just fuck. I want a loving relationship and a boyfriend/gf ;_;

But like wtf there are bdsm festivals?

Attached: 1542476295799.jpg (816x1123, 359K)

But wtf? You live in a fucking cave?
Of course exists.
You just have to find out, if you live in a rural shithole, you simply won't find it.
If you want a girlfriend like that, you'll find it soon or later, you need to hang out with some real life women and not these anime pic profile.
If you get maturity enough to create something with a trap that isn't a fucking weaboo, you'll get your ass fucked.

I do live in a cave. Sooo you want me to hang around women to find traps? Or do I just find this bdsm community? Mannn, that's kinda scary sounding.

But if it's what I gotta do... I wanted to meet someone wholesome who wasn't a sex slut and would stay at home or work by choice and then be dominant in public or in bed or just in bed. I absolutely love the idea of the person I love reversing roles. But I gotta love them and I like anime so I'd hooe they would too.

Contact this email
[email protected]
You may find your answer soon my friend, i can help if you want it.
Give you some advices you know.
I know what you feel and is fucking bullshit.
If you don't have any sexual experience, simply don't go to these BDSM communities, you will be laughed off for being a virgin.
I think would be very good you hang out with some women before you hang out with a trap, you just need experience to find the right people.
If you wanted a trap that do this shit and wasn't a sex slut, just forget.
Is very hard you to know a trap that didn't fuck the whole city.
Yes man, the BDSM communities can sympathize with you without calling you a weirdo.

Thanks friend, I appreciate your help and kindness, I'll e-mail you!

I'mma keep this bumped a bit

Attached: 1543799906702.jpg (850x1202, 414K)

If I slimmed down, I could be that bf

Attached: retard.png (76x82, 1K)

I dont want to fuck a man, i just want a girlfriend with a dick. The thought of fucking a man instantly turns me off.

Just think of traps as women with dicks instead of vaginas.

Attached: 71249470_p0.jpg (1200x848, 624K)

I cant. All the manly features turn me off insanely, especially the faces completely kill it for me. Even if a trap passed completely, the thought that its a man alone is enough to kill any attraction i might have had. I just want a dominant girl with a dick, i hope they invent some kind of penis growth surgery with stem cells and whatnot soon so we can have dominant girls with dicks fucking sub guys, just the way it was ment to be.

>i hope they invent some kind of penis growth surgery with stem cells
They will have that during our lifetime, but I highly doubt they will get it to work with women until much later.

>dominant girls with dicks fucking sub guys, just the way it was ment to be.
You've got that right, though.

Attached: 1544852467129.jpg (1280x1780, 553K)

tfw I'm a trap and I look like this but the thought of domming a guy repulses me

Attached: 1542218079017.jpg (531x558, 77K)

No, you dont look like that. You have a manface.

You are going to fuck my ass raw and you are going to like it! Now shut the fuck up and do your damn job you fucking faggot!

Attached: 012p.jpg (1280x905, 266K)

Hmmmm, what is your discord? Are you a weeaboo?

I AM ABSOLUTELY MAD. I WILL RAPE YOU WITH MY ASS